Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3173444 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 2:16am On Dec 01, 2020
BadAdviser:

Oga shut up abeg. Noise maker. Yan Yan yan yan.
You go soon collect
I doubt strongly if you are in that pic you shared.
Na so una go de endanger people's lives, you just enter internet download pix come dey form one thing here.

Continue!!! If na truly cultist you be, na you go soon collect from your rivals, we are waiting eagerly to read the story of how you were butchered by your rivals.

Am not a cultist and I don't ascribe to any of their ideologies, but having red all the expose here about cultism and their killing adventures my Brother you are an endangered specie.

Repent before it's too late.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Telegrambot: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2020
BadAdviser:

Oga shut up abeg. Noise maker. Yan Yan yan yan.
You go soon collect
Biguyman you think you are anonymous
Run but you can't hide
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2020
There are some nuisances that are better ignored. The present Idiot of the week created a moniker to be saying stupid things all over this forum. He is actually living up to his moniker and is enjoying himself. You guys should please learn to ignore these people.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DryMouth: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
BadAdviser:
I got to where I'm today beocause of my brothers play game with sense. No dey play tout levels.

Cultism has given thousands of people several business connections and contacts. No dey play dirty game.

God bless my brothers in the building wey dey coordinate well.
Mugu!
U re no where. U never reach anywhere.
Why is it that any young nigerian youth wey jst make small money(like 5m) go begin the "where I am today" talk.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by seankafor(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
DryMouth:

Mugu!
U re no where. U never reach anywhere.
Why is it that any young nigerian youth wey jst make small money(like 5m) go begin the "where I am today" talk.
lol..
How much person go make before him begin brag sef grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sally4jfson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNecUSW-qCc

I know birds are angry because Eiye is like the most casted I swr.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
I want to ask you guys a question how do you feel about confraternities not like these Nigerian ones that fight up and down but like the American ones like “Alpha pi Alpha”

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
BadAdviser:
Until 6ft.
I can't give up on Vikings because Vikings didn't give up on me
Lolx, guy u never see anything for voyage , i dae sure say u neva even smell nor sight iceland. See this thing no go pay you....just recently dm kill(shoot) my childhood friend even though dm fall the shooter back. Oya ask urself na way be dat?

ahbeg just stop all this things. Na beg we dae beg u.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DryMouth: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
seankafor:
lol..
How much person go make before him begin brag sef grin
50million

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sauceEEP(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okrikaboi: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2020
cool Sometimes we need weekly idiots to humour the thread a little bit. You know we get real serious here sometimes

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Bishop of anambra state that was traced all the way from South Africa to Nigeria, his parents, relatives and innocent jus that attended that naming ceremony at st Mathew church, inside church ooo, no fear nor respect for God.... chai!

It was vikings related na baggers run that matters for inside st Mathew church

I'm an Oba man, Ozubulu. That attack was too hot, didn't know that cultists had such armoury and power, you are doing a great job here, a big kudos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jeslom: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
saynotocultism:
Those of u thinking about shit, i am no longer a member of that shit called NBM doesn’t mean I can’t kill . I am a fucking blunt soul . You that sent me a PM with your real moniker threatening how to behead me and all that .

You went for a job interview last month and I failed . You where recently in the technology market place to sell a used iPhone 8 . You dropped your phone number and immediately I replied with ur number , you went to the post and deleted it .

Your location last week : Ibadan , alakia
Your location this morning : ajah close to destiny homes estate , close to the Michelin tire outlet
Your location at 10:10 this morning : shoprite close to emperors estate

I will use you as a scape goat for others to learn .

Lol guys it is like I am watching a movie see as people view this thread . How come I am just seeing it

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:
Aro
Inama lekeleke
I can't give up on a baggar because my brothers didn't give up on me
Inama popolina
Anyikwerere
Echo me rugged for my ship to sail

Ayee to all my brothers on board the ship

So baggars are your brother but your confraternity is the only one who allows you to overthrow each other....the people that you’re calling your brother could be the sealers of your fate tomorrow nawo.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANNIST: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:
I got to where I'm today beocause of my brothers play game with sense. No dey play tout levels.

Cultism has given thousands of people several business connections and contacts. No dey play dirty game.

God bless my brothers in the building wey dey coordinate well.
stop to the talk trash and dey post pics of people u know nothing about.
if you do small background check on the bastard u go see say na one hungry diot wey never see food chop for days.
anumanu

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:
Jew
baggar wey dey use term "Jew"........ e be like say u just wan talk

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kingfish542:

baggar wey dey use term "Jew"........ e be like say u just wan talk

That really gave him away, didn't it? Lol.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
GreenArrow1:

That really gave him away, didn't it? Lol.
snr man no mind that guy.......him own na play. I believe say hm don go buy viking ot 80 leaves to know the little one's hm sabi.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UnBanEbenezer(f): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
guys e don happen again oh oh abeg if una no get mind to view gory pics abeg don't click this link below. https://www.nairaland.com/6292867/graphic-photos-lady-boyfriend-killed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by oaksin: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Story story...

Abeg.. Who is rocking at Telegram? I found one cool group @abujaconect
Just type on the search bar of telegram "@abujaconect" and you're in to ABUJA NIGERIA CENTRAL ZONE
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

I am Ambitiouscent of bersika marine patrol, 2 centuries supreme pontiff of beruite barracks that’s who I was in my former life.

Thanks to God( not fucking odin )Presently i am norwish kevin an entrepreneur and investor in several multi-billion enterprises national and abroad. I jail cultists for a hobby these days, Wanna bet? I already know who you are emperor Put biggie( executioner) call and ask him of my sagas.

Any day I sight you that will be the day you get prosecuted and shipped to jail like the bastard that you are emperor. This is a promise.

Peace!

My snr boss, you no suppose cast your ID for this thread oo, because some kid might want to impersonate you with this ID oo

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
guys e don happen again oh oh
abeg if una no get mind to view gory pics abeg don't click this link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6292867/graphic-photos-lady-boyfriend-killed

My dear, till 2023, the people of the State(Ebonyi) should be prayerful. Only God knows what the defection of their Governor will bring to the state. As he is fighting all the State political elites who failed to defect with him from PDP to APC. He is using those cultists to cause mayhem in the State;he would allegedly tell the public that it was his political opponents who did. Just to gain his political ambition. RIP to the dead ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Viking people, give your life to Jesus Christ...

Aye people, give your life to Jesus Christ...

Eiye people, give your life to Jesus Christ..

Apache people, give your life to Jesus Christ...

Maphite people, give your life to Jesus Christ...

Other cults, give your life to Jesus Christ...

Jesus is the only way, other ways are full of sorrow....

Repent from evil aro bagger, Aye, Eiye, Maphite, etc..

Don't waste your precious life....

Jesus is calling your name...

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2020
strong men Dem..na Dem dey reign...heavy metal
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okrikaboi: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2020
No reason am sometimes the week doesn't have to end before we get another idiot cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
guys e don happen again oh oh
abeg if una no get mind to view gory pics abeg don't click this link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6292867/graphic-photos-lady-boyfriend-killed
I heard from a source that the guy's death was due to hits he carried out in the past. His death was more of revenge in nature. For long, they've been looking for a way to bring him down. He was an aiye. He was killed alongside his girlfriend while returning from a child dedication ceremony. His nickname was mgba mgba. It's unfortunate that the girl had to go with him.

Brothers, there is no gain in cultism. Forget about all the promises you see them dish out online. I repeat, there is no gain. Whatever promises they make can be achieved when you possess these three things: align faithfully with God, remain committed in your goals. Goals in this case include: study, business or work; and last but not the least your God given family.

Saynocultism

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
@Badadviser, I read what you wrote.

It's obvious you don't have ambition for yourself, that was why you waited for the help of those blood sucking entities to help you achieve little of what people of your age had achieved judiciously. So shameful.

How many lives have you impacted on tremendously, in terms of help,orientation,business connection etc. Or are you just influencing their lives through your cult activism?

If you should tell yourself the truth,the sacrifices you made wasn't worth it, whatever you may claim they've done to help you get where you're.

Stop influencing the lives of the young and gullible ones viewing this thread negatively.

Cultism is bad their covert pattern of living tells it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2020
edogu:

I heard from a source that the guy's death was due to hits he carried out in the past. His death was more of revenge in nature. For long, they've been looking for a way to bring him down. He was an aiye. He was killed alongside his girlfriend while returning from a child dedication ceremony. His nickname was mgba mgba. It's unfortunate that the girl had to go with him.

Brothers, there is no gain in cultism. Forget about all the promises you see them dish out online. I repeat, there is no gain. Whatever promises they make can be achieved when you possess these three things: align faithfully with God, remain committed in your goals. Goals in this case include: study, business or work; and last but not the least your God given family.

Saynocultism
yeah a friend that stays in ebonyi confirmed it and even said she celebrated her birthday 2 days before the sad incidence and her name is Gladys
But seems to me that Lady killed too maybe was also one of them, judging from the colour of her dress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (646) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.