Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3159036 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
Demarketing and demystifying the group will do nada, cultism is making waves across the country especially in rural areas. Not many of them are on nairaland.
Bros na wa u o, u bn dey mk sense till u type say demystifying cult groups no go work at all. So u just wan mk we suddenly stop d casting&adopt ur method, u don dey type like d hypocrites dem4dz tread wey claim to support saynotocultism but dey fear mk we no cast their deceitful confra OT here. If op no use demystify nbm tk start dz tread, u for fit see dz particular crowd laidis of mostly ex cult members to read&accept wetin u type so? Wt ur confra portfolio, I blv u sabi say social media groups of cult groups dey, u for still go start ur campaign for there mk u see their reaction.

Altair25:
Sorry sir, I don't know much about the maphites. Infact i didn't know such a frat existed till mid last year
Bros, no be maphite I bn type, na mafia, d both of dem@bolded
Accountability:
FAMILY CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as FAMILY FRATERNITY OF NIGERIA (F.F.N.).

SUPREME MAFIA CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as UMBREMA LEGEND CLUB OF NIGERIA (U.L.C.N.).

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PattyMike(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2020
opera1:

But u should have ignored him totally coz he's of no relevance here other than nuisance. Seeking attention here and there.

He can't help but clap back, he is a petty and salty person and enjoys the attention.
Go and see his clap backs on his youtube channel, he enjoys the clout. He has two channels, first "Idris Aloma" where he condemns cultism which is good but then lies again, on his first he claims jolly are actually gay sexual orgies where Assmen (as he calls them) have sex with themselves.
He posted edited videos defaming people, on the second channel he posted a man's pics and added voice calls of a scammer calling Britons and asking for thier account details claiming the man in the picture is the fraudster without proof.

Saynotocultism on your second youtube channel Uche Tobias u posted falsified videos 6 years ago and for the past 2-4 months u have been posting Aye jolly songs consecutively just to get views and u supposedly hate them now. This guy no be DSS or anything, agreed nah former axeman possibly but nah very petty and attention seeking human being.

If I dey lie anybody can do research and keep an open mind, his pettiness and clout chasing is obvious in both youtube channels. Check Idris Aloma first, watch the videos and read his comments interaction u will see it the same personality that's in the Uche Tobias channel.

U can use fake names but you cannot hide your true nature.

You should have seen the way he was boasting about the youtube views on one of his fake channel. I quote "Why will I take it down when I have over 190k views".

I'm not even a cultist or want to be but it makes me sick watching hypocrites and liars fingering my brain with hypocrisy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Is like the new method these people are using is to insult people coming out to confess about their past deeds or to try to paint it like they are glorifying their cult group and that in return will not make people to be bold to confess anymore.
Lol smart move but stupid.

If anybody feel like confessing let them confess and if anybody feels like shedding light on any cult group OT let them do it, Or why are you pained?

If after everything you've seen and read from page1 you still think the thread is to promote one cult group or the other then I feel no pity for your lost soul
At least if you join your corpse will become a celebrity because it will surely hit front page when they butcher you into smaller pieces.

As long as they are not here selling forms or giving links to join and showing the brutal and bad side of cultism Let them do it anyhow they like.

To all cultists out there I pray God find you
To those intending to join I pray God find you before you make a mistake
To all ex-cultists I pray God help you to make peace and move on.

No bother to quote me cool
I dey inside evil forest consulting with the gods.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2020
PattyMike:

He can't help but clap back, he is a petty and salty person and enjoys the attention.
Go and see his clap backs on his youtube channel, he enjoys the clout. He has two channels, first "Idris Aloma" where he condemns cultism which is good but then lies again, on his first he claims jolly are actually gay sexual orgies where Assmen (as he calls them) have sex with themselves.
He posted edited videos defaming people, on the second channel he posted a man's pics and added voice calls of a scammer calling Britons and asking for thier account details claiming the man in the picture is the fraudster without proof.

Saynotocultism on your second youtube channel Uche Tobias u posted falsified videos 6 years ago and for the past 2-4 months u have been posting Aye jolly songs consecutively just to get views and u supposedly hate them now. This guy no be DSS or anything, agreed nah former axeman possibly but nah very petty and attention seeking human being.

If I dey lie anybody can do research and keep an open mind, his pettiness and clout chasing is obvious in both youtube channels. Check Idris Aloma first, watch the videos and read his comments interaction u will see it the same personality that's in the Uche Tobias channel.

U can use fake names but you cannot hide your true nature.

You should have seen the way he was boasting about the youtube views on one of his fake channel. I quote "Why will I take it down when I have over 190k views".

I'm not even a cultist or want to be but it makes me sick watching hypocrites and liars fingering my brain with hypocrisy.
Another one spotted.....
Must you type rubbish?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PattyMike(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Don't quote me. Do research or continue believing part folly. Its as easy as that.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2020
NoBones:
Another one spotted.....
Must you type rubbish?
Sometimes use the brain in your head..it was given to you for a reason.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Pierced:

The reason why it looks as if Eiyes dominate Lagos is because they are everywhere...... unlike Ayes.

Lagos Ayes are very secretive......very very secretive. There has been cult clash from mile 12 to Ikorodu for the past two to three wks........and I heard Eiyes were badly hit.

Lagos Ayes put on mask when going for hits......while Eiyes just go bare faced.

There is a popular Lagos market that their motor Park is run by Eiyes.......u see them clawing in public early in the morning. Eiyes in Lagos are made up of bus drivers......conductors..... motor parks touts.....etc.

Lagos Aiyes are hardly seen.....u only see in group when going for a hit with their face mask......or in large numbers when they av an occasion.....and they are putting on yellow.....or on social media.

Lol... The way some of una dey always talk with authority eh grin

Go Igbogbo make you go see Aiyes with their berets smoking in public places, dem no born you well make you snap them grin

Go bariga, you go see aiyes flying their beret in broad day light.

No just dey talk about what you have no idea about... Abeg

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Screecher785:

I’m not discrediting anything you say
I agree with you 100% but what I’m saying is people lie about the score yes in your area Eiye are probably dropping like flies
say the score is 15-2 for Eiye and aye
Aye will say it’s 25-2
People really drag the score board like people will say “we had a clash and the score is 50-1” like ahn ahn
What most people don't know is that, it all depend on the area you live. In Edo state as a whole, Aiyes have the upper hand.

In the south west, Eiye have the upper hand. There is a town in Ondo south(ikale land to be precise), you won't find a single in the town.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
PattyMike:
Don't quote me. Do research or continue believing part folly. Its as easy as that.

You dont have to be a cultist to understand that many people in the game have the same strong name. The Uche guy has his own personal wordpress blog. The person using the strong name you mentioned on youtube is enjoying his youtube channel for those having curiosity. Associating them all together to be one person shows your ignorance.

Reminds me of the guy who inferred OP, Charley and Ambitious to be the same person. He has been absent since. But I won't be too preposterous to say you and him are the same person.

@Greenarrow, the competition this week is very strong. Its like they are vying for one trophy or something. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Neddstark:

@Greenarrow, the competition this week is very strong. Its like they are vying for one trophy or something. grin
It’s December you know, they are vying for overall dolt of the year award

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
PattyMike:
Please, what is your gain derailing the thread? For the fact there is a particular name: Idris Aloma flying around youtube does not mean its the same as OP.

For the record, you can have more than one Mai Idris Aloma in a temple. Even an axehead and a chief priest had the same SN in the same temple.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

You and Neddstark are not serious oOo. cheesy grin

Ambiitiouscent I hope you good? And you too saynotocultism.

CharleyGold, you good too? GreenArrow1 I salute you Chief.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
No wonder the "idiots" are just popping out on a daily.

@Green Arrow1 the competition is so strong this month oooooo.

The other one even said I and Ambiitiouscent are the same person, me wey just dey enjoy fresh pounded yam and Bush meat for Makurdi.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

Hahahaha. Abeg make them tell me if cash award dey, make i follow turn myself to nuisance for here. Nobones, dfrost, I sight you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by QuinModah(f): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
BabaOwen:

Go Igbogbo make you go see Aiyes with their berets smoking in public places, dem no born you well make you snap them grin

Igbogbo is a den of cultist.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PattyMike(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
CharleyGold:
Please, what is your gain derailing the thread? For the fact there is a particular name: Idris Aloma flying around youtube does not mean its the same as OP.

For the record, you can have more than one Mai Idris Aloma in a temple. Even an axehead and a chief priest had the same SN in the same temple.

Like I said sir be open minded and when u have time check it out. All Idris Alomas can't be petty and bitter slanderous liars. I can bet my left balls it's this guy. Sorry for derailing but I just gats let people know. His intention is honorable yes to enlighten people but then don't add lies.
The personality is like an imprint of one's self it can't be hidden. Like I said I wonder if all Idris Alomas (btw there is only ONE Idris Aloma on youtube) seek to expose NBM and shed light on secrets he's not meant to.
His imprint, how he responds to threats is very identical.
It can't be coincidence sir, open your eyes and see the hypocrisy.

The message is brilliant and enlightening but should be spoken without lies and falsified information. Everybody knows joining NBM is like buying a one way ticket to hell, if God helps u then maybe u will miss your flight.

Again sorry for derailing but I always stand for the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kentebemoney: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
BabaOwen:

As in ehen!!!!!
Assmen secretive?
Eiye na tout, aiye na fresh boiz.
Yeye talk!!!!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
kentebemoney:

As in ehen!!!!!
Assmen secretive?
Eiye na tout, aiye na Behind.
Yeye talk
Very yeye talk

o, Eiye o, alora o etc they are all the same.

Cultism nah rubbish sha.

Make I tell una a story about a friend of mine that was almost killed by his gang members.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kentebemoney: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
Very yeye talk

o, Eiye o, alora o etc they are all the same.

Cultism nah rubbish sha.

Make I tell una a story about a friend of mine that was almost killed by his gang members.
Talk bros nothing do you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
PattyMike:

Like I said sir be open minded and when u have time check it out. All Idris Alomas can't be petty and bitter slanderous liars. I can bet my left balls it's this guy. Sorry for derailing but I just gats let people know. His intention is honorable yes to enlighten people but then don't add lies.
The personality is like an imprint of one's self it can't be hidden. Like I said I wonder if all Idris Alomas (btw there is only ONE Idris Aloma on youtube) seek to expose NBM and shed light on secrets he's not meant to.
His imprint, how he responds to threats is very identical.
It can't be coincidence sir, open your eyes and see the hypocrisy.

The message is brilliant and enlightening but should be spoken without lies and falsified information. Everybody knows joining NBM is like buying a one way ticket to hell, if God helps u then maybe u will miss your flight.

Again sorry for derailing but I always stand for the truth.
You'd rather he did not reveal them? Be like you don dey show yourself small small.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
kentebemoney:

Talk bros nothing do you
Abeg I no too sabi to dey write story, so make una manage am anyhow una see am.

Nah two years ago e happen. A friend of mine wey dey game, is room is next to mine. One evening like that sha, e tell me say make we go chill, but me no wan go out on that night. So he went out alone.

Nah just one key the guy get, as e lock him door, e drop the key with me.

About 2hrs later, person call me say some guys don dey chase him and fit don kill am sef, some of my guys wey dey house carry bike go the location, and we control people wey dey close to the location the fight happen, when dem reach there, dem talk say dem no see my friend or him dead body.

Some hours later sha, nah I'm I dey hear knock from inside my guy room, nah I'm I open the door, I asked him how e got inside, he said he no know o, say the only thing he remember be say as dem dey shoot am and cut am with machetes, say e later pass out and when e open him eyes, he see himself for inside him room.

The guys wey do the job belong to the same fraternity with him o, but Dem wan kill am because of one small issue.

Imagine, make people you dey call your bloodas wan kill you

This happened in the south west o. System nah one kin crazy shit, I no fit advise person make dem put them head inside am.

I feel like saying some real life action I don experience, but for security reason, I no go fit dey talk.

Though everyone of those guys that attacked him paid dearly for it, but I advised him against killing them. They were more than 10, and there Bleep up was treated in a single night.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PattyMike(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
JasperVII:

At all. He's free to expose them but only speak truth, and anybody else wey lie for ontop this thread go suffer for 600 years. I no know wetin una dey benefit from lies.
Make we lock up on dis matter, story don dey long make we no derail the thread.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Aro till death
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
Abeg I no too sabi to dey write story, so make una manage am anyhow una see am.

Nah two years ago e happen. A friend of mine wey dey game, is room is next to mine. One evening like that sha, e tell me say make we go chill, but me no wan go out on that night. So he went out alone.

Nah just one key the guy get, as e lock him door, e drop the key with me.

About 2hrs later, person call me say some guys don dey chase him and fit don kill am sef, some of my guys wey dey house carry bike go the location, and we control people wey dey close to the location the fight happen, when dem reach there, dem talk say dem no see my friend or him dead body.

Some hours later sha, nah I'm I dey hear knock from inside my guy room, nah I'm I open the door, I asked him how e got inside, he said he no know o, say the only thing he remember be say as dem dey shoot am and cut am with machetes, say e later pass out and when e open him eyes, he see himself for inside him room.

The guys wey do the job belong to the same fraternity with him o, but Dem wan kill am because of one small issue.

Imagine, make people you dey call your bloodas wan kill you

This happened in the south west o. System nah one kin crazy shit, I no fit advise person make dem put them head inside am.

I feel like saying some real life action I don experience, but for security reason, I no go fit dey talk.

Though everyone of those guys that attacked him paid dearly for it, but I advised him against killing them. They were more than 10, and there Bleep up was treated in a single night.

Probably smelling eiyes. He only joined the wrong cult

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
BabaOwen:

The guys wey do the job belong to the same fraternity with him o, but Dem wan kill am because of one small issue

Kai! It is either he disappeared or probably he use another charm.
There's one charm like that I heard about
They call the stuff "Apaji" over here
No matter how many time they kill the person by shooting or cutting the person will always come back to LIFE.

Lol but all that na wash
Once God say it's time for your atrocities to end
Something will definitely go wrong and you won't wake up and that will be the end.
Laslas juju na scam but e go work for sometime sha grin

The second bolded paragraph proves the saying "there's no honour among thieves" grin grin grin
Imagine getting killed by your brother that is telling you "cry for one is cry for all" or "brother deliver brother" etc.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
PattyMike:

At all. He's free to expose them but only speak truth, and anybody else wey lie for ontop this thread go suffer for 600 years. I no know wetin una dey benefit from lies.
Make we lock up on dis matter, story don dey long make we no derail the thread.
Understood.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2020
RedChiefPriest:

Kai! It is either he disappeared or probably he use another charm.
There's one charm like that I heard about
They call the stuff "Apaji" over here
No matter how many time they kill the person by shooting or cutting the person will always come back to LIFE.

Lol but all that na wash
Once God say it's time for your atrocities to end
Something will definitely go wrong and you won't wake up and that will be the end.
Laslas juju na scam but e go work for sometime sha grin

The second bolded paragraph proves the saying "there's no honour among thieves" grin grin grin
Imagine getting killed by your brother that is telling you "cry for one is cry for all" or "brother deliver brother" etc.
Yes he disappeared, but their are things e go do before he fit disappear. Nah wetin him self no still understand till today.

Cultist nah one kin crazy thing bro. Even though I don't support Yahoo Yahoo grin I still thank God for it, cause if not for Yahoo, the south west go don become a battle ground.

Most of this cultist don go into Yahoo, I dey shock when I enter Ikirun,Iree,iragbiji and ada this year and everywhere was peaceful. You can ask soldiers and police men that witness cultist fighting in those locations I mentioned Few years ago. Guys for those areas dey have their guns, axe or matchete and juju with them 24/7 those days. Now, most are into Yahoo.

During those crazy days, even vigilantes don't dare challenge some of this cultists. Them still dey fight and kill themselves o, but e no be like before again.

During Odun egun(masquerade festival) in one of those areas I mentioned, I saw with my koro koro eyes, bante(I don't know the English word) wey dey swallow people shocked

On that day, when the fight was about to start between the two main groups in the area, one of the guys in one of the group, bought out the bante and threw it into the midst of their opponents, people close to it immediately disappear shocked nah so everywhere scatter. cultist, policemen, civilians, masquerade etc everybody ran for their lives grin anybody wey run close to the bante or you match am while running, you're gone be that cheesy

I later hear say dem carry the guys wey get the bante go the king palace and they were told to release all the people in the bante grin

If I dey talk some things I don witness, e fit dey do some people like filmtrick cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by b3llo(m): 1:58am On Dec 20, 2020
BabaOwen:
Yes he disappeared, but their are things e go do before he fit disappear. Nah wetin him self no still understand till today.

Cultist nah one kin crazy thing bro. Even though I don't support Yahoo Yahoo grin I still thank God for it, cause if not for Yahoo, the south west go don become a battle ground.

Most of this cultist don go into Yahoo, I dey shock when I enter Ikirun,Iree,iragbiji and ada this year and everywhere was peaceful. You can ask soldiers and police men that witness cultist fighting in those locations I mentioned Few years ago. Guys for those areas dey have their guns, axe or matchete and juju with them 24/7 those days. Now, most are into Yahoo.

During those crazy days, even vigilantes don't dare challenge some of this cultists. Them still dey fight and kill themselves o, but e no be like before again.

During Odun egun(masquerade festival) in one of those areas I mentioned, I saw with my koro koro eyes, bante(I don't know the English word) wey dey swallow people shocked

On that day, when the fight was about to start between the two main groups in the area, one of the guys in one of the group, bought out the bante and threw it into the midst of their opponents, people close to it immediately disappear shocked nah so everywhere scatter. cultist, policemen, civilians, masquerade etc everybody ran for their lives grin anybody wey run close to the bante or you match am while running, you're gone be that cheesy

I later hear say dem carry the guys wey get the bante go the king palace and they were told to release all the people in the bante grin

If I dey talk some things I don witness, e fit dey do some people like filmtrick cheesy

Spiritual Science and Technology is not for the feeble minded.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 2:56am On Dec 20, 2020
BabaOwen:

grin grin grin
You're right bro
Yahoo helped to some extent
Iree was a real war zone
I'd say the baddest poly sef
But now all the strong men have realized that if you don't have money then you're the "Jew" grin
Some have realized it's not about machete scars but about how much you have in your bank account.

You know I don't even believe in jars and charms but I know they work
so what you said about those stuffs and the "bante" I quite believe it.
I have a close friend that was one of the strong member of OPC back then and the dude have some of the stuffs including the charms you tie around the arms and waist but still that does not guarantee 100% security
The juju can still fail anytime especially if those stuffs need blood
That's why I don't believe in it but I know it works.
Na God Be the Surest o.

And About that your friend disappearing I'm suspecting that "apaji" because if the person is attacked and eventually killed the person will wake up in another location and he will be okay
Maybe that's why he was able to wake up in his own room .
At least that's what I heard about the charm.

But for real anybody that goes into cultism nowadays needs to be flogged o
even ss1 kids and kids under 18 nowadays are all into yahoo trying to buy car and live large
Is that when one grown up dude should be running up and down with weapon instead of facing his life,going to school and getting a good job or forgetting school and going into business to make cool money.

Well my prayers to those that are being brainwashed to join one frat or the other
May God help you before making a costly mistake.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 6:00am On Dec 20, 2020
CharleyGold:
As we were approaching, we were told to pull off our slippers and tie our faces with a piece of black clothing. We were told it is an abomination for a JU to see the faces of an Axe man. We got closer to were fire was and a loud voice shouted at us to halt.
I could feel the heat from the fire from where I stood, we were asked to kneel down and they ordered us to Go naked on our boxers only. Then we were questioned, the questioning began, this was the mark of our first test, as an ITJ we were not meant to disclose no matter who asked you what led you to the initiation ground.
After this drilling (First stage -SECRECY), A FAMILIAR VOICE TOOK OVER AND ORDERD US TO GET UP AND STAND ON OUR KNEES. THAT FAMILIAR VOICE WAS KINGSLEY. I WAS SHOCKED AND REMEMBERED THAT HE LEFT US ON THE QUEUE AND HURRIEDLY LEFT INTO THE BUSH BEFORE US.
MY FRIEND WAS THE CHIEF BUTCHER IF THE TEMPLE THEN AND HE ORDERED MOST OF THE INITIATION DRILLING.
IN NBM, THE CHIEF BUTCHER ACTS LIKE THE HEAD OF A DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE. HE MAKES SURE WE ARE ALL IN LINE AND FOLLOW RULES, HE MELTS OUT PUNISHMENT ON ANY ERRING MEMBER.
HE IS LESSER TO THE TEMPLES CHAIRMAN WHI ACTS AS COMMITTEE HEAD OF ELDERS AND CHECKMATES THE AXE HEAD.
That's by the way, back to the initiation ground
We were drilled seriously for opening up after sever slaps and bamboo strokes on our backs that lasted for 5 mins, we were told SECRECY was very core in this movement.
As we knelt down, an axe man carried a bowl and a knife went round to cut our thumbs for our blood.
We were then ordered with our slightly bruised body to kneel down and place hands on our neighbours shoulder going round the fire with our kneels and eyes closed. We were not beaten unless we fell out of place this process alone lasted for 30 minutes. Imagine the pain I felt in my limbs moving on my knees for 30 minutes on hard ground.
I felt so much pain I began to shed so much tears. There was a particular guy that dropped out if the line and cried that he needed water, the real mending had not started props propa.
AXE CHAIRMAN: Butcher make u check dat ju, hu carry am com?!
AXE MAN: Oche I greet u oo na me ju name ****
AXE CHAIRMAN: checkmate ur ITJ.
He left and asked the guy, he cried he needed water. He was given water and asked to join the initiation ceremony back. But not with some heavy lashes.
The second stage initiation had passed. We were instructed to stand on our legs and we couldn't our knees where bruised. I couldn't walk properly after that day till after few weeks.
*THE WORST INITIATION DRILLING FOLLOWED AFTER THIS*

THIS WAS WHEN I EXPERIENCED THAT HUMANS COULD BE SO WICKED TO THEMSELVES.
We where ordered to face the ground as with our chest. They told us to fxck the ground; bamboos, sticks and 2by 2 where used on our backs.
We were marched on with boots and kicked on, the beatings became so much that cries had rented the air, every man to himself we I sustained an injury from that night as I have a scar on my left arm when a stick cut through my skin.
The beatings continued for about an hour, some Axemen where on drugs and all sorts, there was this axe man I mentioned earlier ju name 'GBU SHI' it was at His hands an ITJ gave up the ghosts. He was on drugs before the wee hours if the morning.
We were bring drilled to their satisfaction after one ITJ gave up the ghosts and another ITJ fainted. Then the process was brought to a halt. PRIOR TO THIS, AN AXEMAN INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO US AS THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE TEMPLE.
CHIEF PRIEST: ' He told us that night': We are lucky to be among the chosen ones of KOROFO. He told us KOROFO was the gods of the ayes. After this night, we would become like every other member there that night. He told us if we die, the corpse would be buried in the ground. Whatever happens there that night dies there. He spoke to us about the movement and its goals and said so many things.
Back to the matter, after we were dealt with seriously.( I just have to rush this, I'm feeling sleepy)
A passage long about 100 m were formed and we were told to crawl on a single file, we were asked to reply SIR SIR SIR.
AXEMEN: JU JU JU !!!!
ITJS: SIR SIR SIR !!!
WE CONTINUED LIKE THIS TILL WE GOT TO THE LAST BUST STOP.
I WAS ALREADY TIRED, IT GOT TO MY TURN EVENTUALLY. I WAS IN THE FRONT OF THREE (TRINITY).
A MAN WITH A RED REGALIA - AXE HEAD
A MAN WITH A WHITE REGALIA - CHIEF PRIEST
A MSN WITH A BLACK REGALIA - CHAIRMAN
The chief priest stood at the right hand of the axe head, muttered some words and I was asked to repeat after the chief priest. I swore that night to live by the tenets of NBM, to uphold the constitution and always be for my brothers. I SWORE, THAT IF I BE AN AGENT OF MURDER, MAKE THAT KOKOMA SQUEEZE LIFE OUT FROM ME. I WAS GIVEN A SIP OF KOKOMA TO MY TONGUE, WHICH FELT HARSH.
THE AXE HEAD THEN PLACED THE METAL ON MY HEAD AND HAND SIMULTANEOUSLY SAYING ' BY THE POWER CONFERRED UPON HIM, HE A**** AXE HEAD HEREBY CONFIRM ME TO NBM AS A SOLID AXE MAN.
HE NAMED ME JULIUS NYERERE THAT NIGHT.
WE WERE TOLD TO ALWAYS KEEP OUR NAMES TO HEART. HE SPAT THE KOKOMA INTO MY EYES.
AFTER THAT, HE ORDERED I RISE UP I GREETED HIM THEN IT WENT ON TILL 34 AXEMEN (ITJS) WERE CONFIRMED THAT NIGHT.
THERE WAS A LOUD SHOUT OF JOY, AS THEY SCREEMED AYE AXXEMEN, WE ECHOED AYEEE..
IT WAS ONE OF MY NIGHT I can't FORGET IN MY LIFE.

We danced round, the fire after some songs then as it approached cock crow. We left the scenes as .

Please, I had to rush up, I am feeling sleepy.

TBC
PLEASE THIS IS A REAL ACCOUNT FROM ME AND NIT THIRD PARTY, CULTISM IS EVIL. I CAN NOT NARRATE EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN THAT NIGHT THEY WERE SO MANY.
FLEE CULTISM, PARENTS WARN YOUR CHILDREN.

@ CharleyGold come and continue your story. Don't be distracted by derailers.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2020
dfrost:

You and Neddstark are not serious oOo. cheesy grin

Ambiitiouscent I hope you good? And you too saynotocultism.

CharleyGold, you good too? GreenArrow1 I salute you Chief.

I greet you baba.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2020
RedChiefPriest:

grin grin grin
You're right bro
Yahoo helped to some extent
Iree was a real war zone
I'd say the baddest poly sef
But now all the strong men have realized that if you don't have money then you're the "Jew" grin
Some have realized it's not about machete scars but about how much you have in your bank account.

You know I don't even believe in jars and charms but I know they work
so what you said about those stuffs and the "bante" I quite believe it.
I have a close friend that was one of the strong member of OPC back then and the dude have some of the stuffs including the charms you tie around the arms and waist but still that does not guarantee 100% security
The juju can still fail anytime especially if those stuffs need blood
That's why I don't believe in it but I know it works.
Na God Be the Surest o.

And About that your friend disappearing I'm suspecting that "apaji" because if the person is attacked and eventually killed the person will wake up in another location and he will be okay
Maybe that's why he was able to wake up in his own room .
At least that's what I heard about the charm.

But for real anybody that goes into cultism nowadays needs to be flogged o
even ss1 kids and kids under 18 nowadays are all into yahoo trying to buy car and live large
Is that when one grown up dude should be running up and down with weapon instead of facing his life,going to school and getting a good job or forgetting school and going into business to make cool money.

Well my prayers to those that are being brainwashed to join one frat or the other
May God help you before making a costly mistake.
On the bolded, I fully agree with you.

The Christian and Islamic God are far more powerful than our gods over here in Yoruba land, I don't know about other part of Nigeria gods sha.

I will fully advise against joining any cultist group, cause if you die, you die for nothing o.

I don see cultists wey don kill other cultists in the past, but now, dem don become Yahoo boys and dem dey chop life to the fullest. Nah person wey die him own don end.

As things dey go now in the south west sef, in 5-10 years, cultism fight go don really reduce o. Most of this cultist don see money, and dem don witness as life sweet with money. In 2018 or 2019, a popular cultist was gunned down in a community under ijebu north LG, the guy cult group and the opposition do peace meeting immediately, the rival cult group talk say nah outsiders do the job and stuff like that sha. Nah so them settle the matter for the meeting because most of the people wey suppose fight sef, dem don become very rich.

The last time I see the guy younger brother, e dey chop life like say he has never lost an elder brother grin nah person wey die him own finish.

If you die, pata pata, people go cry for you for about 1-2 weeks, some of your cult member no go even cry or feel any remorse about your death sef. life will surely go on and you will be forgotten. Nah now me sef dey remember the guy sef shocked

#saynotocultism

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.