Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,128 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3255713 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:00am On Oct 18, 2021
sesaan:

You didn't read very well, go over my write up again.
Next election is coming cultist are already mobilizing to fight and rig election, you see them buying cars and building houses after election.. poverty is a good motivational factor

Oh I read you very well. So you see them buying cars and houses, how about u see them dead and maimed? My theory is that all these cults are under demonic control. And from time to time the demon gets thirsty for blood and there must be a cult war till his thirst is quenched. Therefore it’s not possible to have a peaceful cult because there must be war from time to time. A huge part of the whole thing is spiritual. Not something you can solve by talking to the leaders because they are not really in control.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Neddstark:

The only reason why this babe do this kind thing na cos say she no dey Naija. I can tell that from the interior of the house. If na SA, Italy or Spain she dey, she no try for herself. Very unnecessary

Did what kind thing? She thought the girl was killed (which she wasn’t) and she was so outraged she made the video, risking her life. Suppose that starts a trend where everyone is making such videos? Will cultists kill everyone?
You could have mentioned her courage.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:27am On Oct 18, 2021
HITsquad:
Greetings to you. First of all... From reading your post I noticed you have enough knowledge of NBM, so I can tell you have been associating with NBM members way and way more than you should, considering the fact you didnt have any intention to join the movement... That's your first Bleep up.

Ayes no dey find members, we don't Force people to join the movement, I wasn't forced to join... it was my personal choice... and In all my year as a member I have never met a single Ayes that said he was forced to join. not our way and never part of our orientation... Cos we believe in freedom, so forcing people to join is a violation of that freedom.

So any Ayes forcing you as a Jew to join the movement is breaking our code. Unless there is a part of the story you skipped. So this story is not complete...
You can private chat me and tell me the full story, give me more details... If your story turns out to be legit.. I will contact people in charge of the State where your school is located, they will solve this issue. Social justice and equality for all... That's our motto. Few rotten fruits in a fruit basket doesn't mean the entire basket should be condemned.

I greet you.

Well this thread says u r wrong. Even the OP recounted how he was pressured into joining. Even some posters have recounted how they were tricked into initiation. You may be different, but most people don’t decide what they want to be when they grow up is cultist, neither do most people wake up one day and, out of the blue, have this overwhelming urge to be cultist.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:14am On Oct 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Did what kind thing? She thought the girl was killed (which she wasn’t) and she was so outraged she made the video, risking her life. Suppose that starts a trend where everyone is making such videos? Will cultists kill everyone?

She carried a gun, mimicked NBM
Then stopped the mimicry and started insulting them still holding a gun.
Accused them for killing a girl who wasn't killed at the end
And you called that bravery?
Inasmuch as you are entitled to your opinion, reason again. Have a good day.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Neddstark:

She carried a gun, mimicked NBM
Then stopped the mimicry and started insulting them still holding a gun.
Accused them for killing a girl who wasn't killed at the end
And you called that bravery?
Inasmuch as you are entitled to your opinion, reason again. Have a good day.

She was risking her life to express her outrage over someone she thought was killed, and possibly start a trend of mocking those who killed her. How many people would do that? They’d rather bottle it up. Most people are like that - which is why the Mafia has survived for centuries. She dared risk her life. That’s courage.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

She was risking her life to express her outrage over someone she thought was killed, and possibly start a trend of mocking those who killed her. How many people would do that? They’d rather bottle it up. Most people are like that - which is why the Mafia has survived for centuries. She dared risk her life. That’s courage.

Mocking by holding a gun? Holding a gun and delivering a message is a battlecry.
Cultism and gang is the same. What you're saying is its good for an American to create a trend mocking the Bloods. Or someone in Mexico to do same mocking the Los Zetas. I am not in support of cultism. But the fact remains that lady is very unintelligent. Even more silly than the one that got assaulted. If however, you think it is remarkable, you can do your video to join the trend too.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sesaan(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Neddstark:

Mocking by holding a gun? Holding a gun and delivering a message is a battlecry.
Cultism and gang is the same. What you're saying is its good for an American to create a trend mocking the Bloods. Or someone in Mexico to do same mocking the Los Zetas. I am not in support of cultism. But the fact remains that lady is very unintelligent. Even more silly than the one that got assaulted. If however, you think it is remarkable, you can do your video to join the trend too.

If she had read the laws of power, she should know that if you pay an enemy too much attention you make that enemy popular. That's why communist states would censor idealogy they don't agree with

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Neddstark:

Some people just feel cultism is childs play, we will all hear the news, it is better to chase clout with the Nigerian army than with a cult group, automatically she has called a hit on herself.

A guy was bragging how they beat up and stabbed an inspector, because He thought they were members of His cult group while they were rivals. Recently I read on Nairaland how a cultist shot and killed and military personnel. the cultist even called him out before killing him.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Is there any proof the OP is still alive?
Boss, I sincerely don't know. If it's other frats he exposed. I would have confidently told you he is,but since it Aye. I don't even know what to say.

But I pray is is live and well......... make e be say na work make him busy.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Both of them are stupid......the first girl no even get sense.......

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Deffjam:
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Neddstark:

I bet if, God Forbid, it happens to someone dear to you you’d do even worse. But that’s how we humans are - unless it happens to us or someone we love we won’t find the courage: “They came for the Jews. I am not a Jew so I didn’t protest...” syndrome

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Deffjam:

The first girl, yes - mere stupidity. The second girl is intentional outraged bravery. It’s people like that that force change

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Some people just feel cultism is childs play, we will all hear the news, it is better to chase clout with the Nigerian army than with a cult group, automatically she has called a hit on herself.

A guy was bragging how they beat up and stabbed an inspector, because He thought they were members of His cult group while they were rivals. Recently I read on Nairaland how a cultist shot and killed and military personnel. the cultist even called him out before killing him.

Same mindset that has kept the Mafia in business for centuries. Just think if Italians had been ready to die - the Mafia would have disappeared long ago.
You only die once. See below

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sesaan(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
About that TikTok girl, I hope you saw the news..
https://guardian.ng/news/nbm-police-collaborate-to-arrest-girls-attackers/

Not all fraternity members are criminals, it will be good if we call them street gangs rather than cultist..

Nobody should decieve you charms or spiritual powers can't stop bullets or projectiles traveling at great speed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I bet if, God Forbid, it happens to someone dear to you you’d do even worse. But that’s how we humans are - unless it happens to us or someone we love we won’t find the courage: “They came for the Jews. I am not a Jew so I didn’t protest...” syndrome

You must be breeding some level of insanity in your head. What the fck has this got to do with someone dear to me? Is this how you win arguments? Make some personal comparison as an indirect insult? At first you accused me of spreading baseless rumors about the OP. Now you are here being ridiculous just to win an argument. Its obvious, you're eager to earn the One Week, One Idiot medal. Ride on...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Neddstark:

You must be breeding some level of insanity in your head. What the fck has this got to do with someone dear to me? Is this how you win arguments? Make some personal comparison as an indirect insult? At first you accused me of spreading baseless rumors about the OP. Now you are here being ridiculous just to win an argument. Its obvious, you're eager to earn the One Week, One Idiot medal. Ride on...

I clearly said “God Forbid”. But that’s the truth. Most humans are like that: if it happens to someone they love, they’ll be very outspoken and will wage a one-man war against cultists, not caring what happens to they themselves. But as long as it’s someone else they stay cowards

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
sesaan:
About that TikTok girl, I hope you saw the news..
https://guardian.ng/news/nbm-police-collaborate-to-arrest-girls-attackers/

Not all fraternity members are criminals, it will be good if we call them street gangs rather than cultist..

Nobody should decieve you charms or spiritual powers can't stop bullets or projectiles traveling at great speed

(They ARE street gangs. That’s what they are called in every country. Only in Nigeria do we use the misnomer, “cult”)

Ok, let’s use logic:
Are all members ready to participate in a war agains a rival cult? YES
Does that war involve extra-judicial harming and killing? YES
Are those criminal acts? YES

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I clearly said “God Forbid”. But that’s the truth. Most humans are like that: if it happens to someone they love, they’ll be very outspoken and will wage a one-man war against cultists, not caring what happens to they themselves. But as long as it’s someone else they stay cowards

Abobi, one man war against people who have nothing to lose..
I was thinking like you when I was still a jew/48.
A guy attacked me with his gang. I reported the matter to my family and they got him arrested and was released after signing an undertaken. This thesame guy after some months, came with his guys and they beat me up mercilessly. This time they all ran away. I told a cousin(late) who was a cultist from a rival gang that I must get my revenge.
He adviced me to forget about it because I had more to loose and even if I joined his group, they wont just start a war because of a new intake.
Some years later I saw this guy, this time I was the aggressor.
If my younger one has the guts to mock a cult group, when He is not in the game, then the cult group gets hold of him and He survives.
Bro I will starch that my brother to the extent that He will be hospitalized.
" Trouble not trouble so that trouble will not trouble you "
"Sufferings are lessons for those who fail to learn"
You brandishing guns to criminals who live by the gun is madness, there a difference between having a gun and be so cold blooded to squeeze the trigger.
You just dey talk, pray you shouldn't be in a situation where you have to make that decision.
Remember Newton's third law of motion.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Abobi, one man war against people who have nothing to lose..
I was thinking like you when I was still a jew/48.
A guy attacked me with his gang. I reported the matter to my family and they got him arrested and was released after signing an undertaken. This thesame guy after some months, came with his guys and they beat me up mercilessly. This time they all ran away. I told a cousin(late) who was a cultist from a rival gang that I must get my revenge.
He adviced me to forget about it because I had more to loose and even if I joined his group, they wont just start a war because of a new intake.
Some years later I saw this guy, this time I was the aggressor.
If my younger one has the guts to mock a cult group, when He is not in the game, then the cult group gets hold of him and He survives.
Bro I will starch that my brother to the extent that He will be hospitalized.
" Trouble not trouble so that trouble will not trouble you "
"Sufferings are lessons for those who fail to learn"
You brandishing guns to criminals who live by the gun is madness, there a difference between having a gun and be so cold blooded to squeeze the trigger.
You just dey talk, pray you shouldn't be in a situation where you have to make that decision.
Remember Newton's third law of motion.

So how did you stop being a Jew and became a cultist?
Bros, this thread was opened by someone who knows Nigerian “cult” (actually gang is the right word) landscape very well, and is preaching to people that belonging to a cult is not worth it at all, that one is much safer staying far away from them.
As for “one-man war”, that applies when the person no longer cares about his own life at all, only interested in taking as many of them with him as possible. Remember that movie “The usual suspects”. I’ll find the clip...
Here’s the clip. (By the way, this guy speaking is the Kaiser Soze)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OLIgEua4PU

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Battalion1: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Even Jesus Christ papa been looseguard am 4 cross dah year ....4 y'all shouting when rivals do this one ,,do that one......

Even if I die via cultism 4 my next life I go still belong again.....

Life as a Jew no be am at all

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FreeIgboho: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Battalion1:
Even Jesus Christ papa been looseguard am 4 cross dah year ....4 y'all shouting when rivals do this one ,,do that one......

How about instead of next life, it means you are headed to HELL? You go still belong?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Battalion1: 3:39am On Oct 19, 2021
FreeIgboho:

How about instead of next life, it means you are headed to HELL? You go still belong?
u believe in seeing is believing right?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FreeIgboho: 4:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Battalion1:
u believe in seeing is believing right?

You ought leave yourself a leeway just in case. By joining a cult one has declared for the dark side, he is owned by the dark side and fully belongs there, and there is no pleading for him, there is no chance of him being with the light. Is cultism worth that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Battalion1:

Another bad thing about cultism, it makes you do drugs and gradually lose your sanity.
Bros here is a perfect example. While others are waking up every morning to make a difference in the world, baba dey dream of how him go dey shout "clear road" in his next life.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FreeIgboho: 5:04am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Another bad thing about cultism, it makes you do drugs and gradually lose your sanity.

See my post above: the greatest reason to stay far away from cultism is spiritual. By joining you are declaring fully for the dark side and removing ANY chance of being with the light. And we all know the dark side is deceptive: If it gives you an inch, it takes a mile another way - you'll always end up losing

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Battalion1:

Don't wait for next life, initiate all your family and children into your gang/cult as this will be your best joy ever.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Bros here is a perfect example. While others are waking up every morning to make a difference in the world, baba dey dream of how him go dey shout "clear road" in his next life.
That guy is just a troll. Don't waste your time.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
The5DME:
That guy is just a troll. Don't waste your time.

I once saw a scene where two mad men were fighting under the bridge in Lagos. After onlookers broke up the fight, they kept on insulting each other. "You dey mad", "You dey craze". "Small sense you no get".

After that encounter, comments like yours don't surprise me at all.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:

I once saw a scene where two mad men were fighting under the bridge in Lagos. After onlookers broke up the fight, they kept on insulting each other. "You dey mad", "You dey craze". "Small sense you no get".

Omo I can’t stop laughing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Ok.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Battalion1: 4:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Chidexter:

As far as na cult room dey for oppression like mad. No be person wey first come dey rugged or wicked pass. You see within cult groups there are packs that roll together and for everyone one dey don't always align with others. Get problem with one person within a cult group na there u go know say oppression is real. Na there u go know say some wey get connections to higher heads within the group fit wicked you.

It's all lies and deceit, nothing like equality ground anywhere
u b mumu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (649) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.