Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,471 members, 7,881,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3160419 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kenturkey048(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

The thing is that I don't know the kk guys. Never met anyone that is a member
I too never knew a cult called kk ever existed until gained admission to cross river state..the cult group originated from unical..so you may likely not know them if you aren't in south south or south east..they broke out from Nbm that's why they both fly same colour...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I too never knew a cult called kk ever existed until gained admission to cross river state..the cult group originated from unical..so you may likely not know them if you aren't in south south or south east..they broke out from Nbm that's why they both fly same colour...

Now I understand the tussle. So they broke out of nbm. Little wonder then. They intend canceling out one for the other to thrive

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 2:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Naso....na Nbm first look for trouble...na them first fall kk 02 inside school after exams.

Which one be 'NBM' again...call am well 'Axemen' or 'Ayes'. NBM too formal for street gangsters/thugs abeg! Ayes was formed in 1977 still dey fight supremacy battle with KK and Vikings that came in the mid 80s.

They are very few Axemen who are well coordinated (out of 10 Axemen, 2 will stand out as very coordinated people), the rest are bullies and thieves.

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 2:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Kenturkey048:

KK never broke out of NBM. Klansmen as formed by a cross section of disgruntled frat men from other groups (pyrates, buccaneers).

While KK adorn "Black beret with White underlining".
members adorn "Black beret with Yellow ribbon"

Klansmen greet fellow members 'Ave Sirs'
greet fellow members "Aye Axemen".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:04am On Nov 23, 2019
getukudo:

Which one be 'NBM' again...call am well 'Axemen' or ''. NBM too formal for street gangsters/thugs abeg! formed in 1977 still dey fight supremacy battle with KK and Vikings that came in the mid 80s.

They are very few Axemen who are well coordinated (out of 10 Axemen, 2 will stand out as very coordinated people), the rest are bullies and thieves.

Gbam.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:08am On Nov 23, 2019
3 nights ago, I lost one of my site workers. He just finished his 1 semester final year exams and came to site happy and bubbly. However as usual, these Axemen make too much noise and are too touty. He was shot dead at a joint at night to the surprise of very few people.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hisimperialmaje(m): 5:41am On Nov 23, 2019
saynotocultism:
Those of u thinking about shit, i am no longer a member of that shit called NBM doesn’t mean I can’t kill . I am a fucking blunt soul . You that sent me a PM with your real moniker threatening how to behead me and all that .

You went for a job interview last month and I failed . You where recently in the technology market place to sell a used iPhone 8 . You dropped your phone number and immediately I replied with ur number , you went to the post and deleted it .

Your location last week : Ibadan , alakia
Your location this morning : ajah close to destiny homes estate , close to the Michelin tire outlet
Your location at 10:10 this morning : shoprite close to emperors estate

I will use you as a scape goat for others to learn .
Baba I just want to say that your too too M,Y conscious.. Na me go be the next you.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2019
make buccaneers no make noise here. na because of una toutishness nai make nbm originate for 77. bucaneers are the real mothers of violent cult groups. infact dey are so violent that one of dia old sally goes like this:
....wen we are eating we are eating flesh,
wen we are drinking we are drinking blood
bucaneers just started reforming themselves. in the 90's the bucaneers were notorious for fatal clashes with the other cult groups. why would somebody except a notorious cult group like bucaneers call themselves living dead, abi u no sabi wetin ld mean? so make no campus gang raise shoulders here. it was d violence and arrogance of bucaneers that forced the hand of nbm at uniben to take on a very violent ot. so at d end it is bucaneers not d seadogs dat is to blame for violent cults. let us even go down history to confirm this.
the grand eye of bucket men was an expelled member of d seadogs. in 1972 he and his band of mutineers formed the so called bucaneers and called themselves sealords to spite d pyrates. but dat was not enough for them. their taste for violence was so high, they were gunning for an all out war with d pyrates, so they brought their infamous saying that finally led to dat war
'every dog has a master and the master is a lord'
shey una dey see how bucaneers take find wahala? when seadogs expelled the founder of ban, they changed his name to 'late ahoy rica ricardo' to signify dat he was dead to them, but d stubborn ass hole still went on fermenting trouble for d pc. not saying pc didn't have dia faults den o. records has it dat pc men den, bullied non members and there was a case at unn where pc men pulled out d teeth of a guy with pliers - however, let it be clear-cut bucaneers are d real bloodsuckers and posterity will never smile on them. why join a cult group when u can be a force man and kick lots of ass? who no go no know

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AfroBeatDiary: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Botfuss:
grin o boy, Oga don vex o. After reading through his story, some people still had the effrontery to threaten the OP? na wa o.

Dem mad nii grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Codeinelegend(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
allan2:
make buccaneers no make noise here. na because of una toutishness nai make nbm originate for 77. bucaneers are the real mothers of violent cult groups. infact dey are so violent that one of dia old sally goes like this:
bucaneers just started reforming themselves. in the 90's the bucaneers were notorious for fatal clashes with the other cult groups. why would somebody except a notorious cult group like bucaneers call themselves living dead, abi u no sabi wetin ld mean? so make no campus gang raise shoulders here. it was d violence and arrogance of bucaneers that forced the hand of nbm at uniben to take on a very violent ot. so at d end it is bucaneers not d seadogs dat is to blame for violent cults. let us even go down history to confirm this.
the grand eye of bucket men was an expelled member of d seadogs. in 1972 he and his band of mutineers formed the so called bucaneers and called themselves sealords to spite d pyrates. but dat was not enough for them. their taste for violence was so high, they were gunning for an all out war with d pyrates, so they brought their infamous saying that finally led to dat war
shey una dey see how bucaneers take find wahala? when seadogs expelled the founder of ban, they changed his name to 'late ahoy rica ricardo' to signify dat he was dead to them, but d stubborn ass hole still went on fermenting trouble for d pc. not saying pc didn't have dia faults den o. records has it dat pc men den, bullied non members and there was a case at unn where pc men pulled out d teeth of a guy with pliers - however, let it be clear-cut bucaneers are d real bloodsuckers and posterity will never smile on them. why join a cult group when u can be a force man and kick lots of ass? who no go no know

For your mind, you know history. angry cool
Well you try, but still go find out the real story.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Like this comment if you're a ybeq*..

Let's know ourselves

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Even in US, the authorities are moving to ban fraternities. A young man died recently in an initiation process.

The rigors of entering is gradually becoming violent in nature. Make we shun all these.

Who no go, no know. Because some of us went in, and came out doesn't make it right. It is totally wrong.

Bad thing na bad thing. No matter how we take sweet tongue am, the sallies, the lps. E still bad.

I know a family where the father and the three sons are fine boys. The last one wants to cross carpet now to become a pyrate. To what end? To belong to what exactly?

Abegiiiiiiiii angry

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Codeinelegend:

No mind am. E feel say e don make sense from wetin e just write. Axemen wey first consult Buccaneers prior to forming the group.

Wetin bad, e bad. I had suggested that any student who kills a fellow student just because he feels his gang group is more superior than theirs.

1. Expel the said student(s).
2. Publish their name(s) across most read dailies in Nigeria.
3. Bar the student(s) from sitting for JAMB, WAEC, NECO or NABTEB for 30yrs.
4. All tertiary institutions should have the names/photos of said gangsters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
allan2:
Guy keep quite.

BAN is a way of life!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Guy keep quite.

BAN is a way of life!

It's a religion actually.

Those who practice it traditionally will understand my lettering.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jomarick(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
getukudo:

No mind am. E feel say e don make sense from wetin e just write. Axemen wey first consult Buccaneers prior to forming the group.

Wetin bad, e bad. I had suggested that any student who kills a fellow student just because he feels his gang group is more superior than theirs.

1. Expel the said student(s).
2. Publish their name(s) across most read dailies in Nigeria.
3. Bar the student(s) from sitting for JAMB, WAEC, NECO or NABTEB for 30yrs.
4. All tertiary institutions should have the names/photos of said gangsters.
Oga what are u saying, there's already a capital punishment for murder undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by barcelona147: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2019
saynotocultism:
I called my brother and narrated all that happened. He brought in police men from asaba and by then, it was too late as the guys had to leave town. Joy was picked up and she was asked to make her statement. Joy couldnt spell simple words like , come, night, and she doesnt even understand the word paragraph. The police man in charge of the case looked at me and said " SO NA BECAUSE OF THIS GIRL DEM BURST YOUR HEAD, SEE YOUR LIFE " Two months after the incident, i was sitting outside and about 3 of the vikingsss gang members came to me and started threatening me. " YOU GET MIND ABI, YOU GO CALL POLICE FOR US , WE GO KILL YOU TODAY " . They attacked me and injured me for the second time. I rushed back to the police station and some of the vikings police came to me and i explained all that happened. " LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE,YOU NO DEY HEAR WORD , YOU GO JUST KILL YOUSELF " I told them i no longer date the girl and also narrated what happened and the reason for the second attack was that i reported to the police. I immediately got a lawyer and we copied the police commissioner and also the divisional police officer of abraka police station. They threat increased, i started getting death threats from them and even civil defense members who where part of the viking gang started threatening me . I then ran to the school hostel to stay with a friend.

I stayed with a friend for 2 months and then i ran into an old friend and i explained everything to him, he then said i should meet him up at a popular bush bar in abraka in the night and they will help me. I visited him at night at the bar and i met other guys sitting down with him and i greeted them. I purchased drinks for them and explained everything that happened. They then ask me to go back home to stay and they will see me the next day. I went back home and the vikingsss boys came around and said i should go and pay for the drinks they took for two weeks. I resisted and they started slapping me. I had no choice than to pay. I also fetched water for them that night .The next day, my friend came around with the other guys, they came around and warned them never to touch me again or collect money from me. Argument started between them and the next thing i heard was AYEE AXXE MEN, immediately the vikingsss gang members started leaving the scene and they left completely. I was surprised , and one of them said to me " WE NO GO FIT HELP YOU DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU BE JU ".

That was how my journey to cultism started.

TBC..................................................

Are you not a bastard you are now a DSS and so what i hope all your family are dss too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by barcelona147: 1:01am On Nov 24, 2019
saynotocultism:
Those of u thinking about shit, i am no longer a member of that shit called NBM doesn’t mean I can’t kill . I am a fucking blunt soul . You that sent me a PM with your real moniker threatening how to behead me and all that .

You went for a job interview last month and I failed . You where recently in the technology market place to sell a used iPhone 8 . You dropped your phone number and immediately I replied with ur number , you went to the post and deleted it .

Your location last week : Ibadan , alakia
Your location this morning : ajah close to destiny homes estate , close to the Michelin tire outlet
Your location at 10:10 this morning : shoprite close to emperors estate

I will use you as a scape goat for others to learn .
MUMU u will die like fowl soon nairaland or dss wont be there keep spilling trash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 1:04am On Nov 24, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Guy keep quite.

BAN is a way of life!
keep running ur big ass mouth. i know say u b smalla weh dey rely on hearsay to run your life. anybody weh believe say nbm try align with bucaneers to form dia gang from d start will believe anything. make overreasoning no dey believe ur crap make i believe my truth. las las make ur obese grandpa scatter atupa for ur head.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 1:19am On Nov 24, 2019
some of d late comers here just come to ferment trouble. una be like evil spirit weh no want progress. see as d thread dey sweet like tomtom until una bring una evil presence of discord enter. if my reasoning no enter point d error and correct it otherwise zip your foodhole. una call una selves sailors but most of una go drown inside bathtub. na teenagers driven by adrenaline and youthful exuberance form most campus cults dat is why d bulk of una dey behave like overgrown babies. keep bragging about ur mumu groups and show d world ur foolishness. odin na one eyed pig, grandpa na obese cheese eating rapist, korofo deh stagger inside bush. see d kind assholes una dey rep. slowpokes

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by barcelona147: 1:36am On Nov 24, 2019
allan2:
some of d late comers here just come to ferment trouble. una be like evil spirit weh no want progress. see as d thread dey sweet like tomtom until una bring una evil presence of discord enter. if my reasoning no enter point d error and correct it otherwise zip your foodhole. una call una selves sailors but most of una go drown inside bathtub. na teenagers driven by adrenaline and youthful exuberance form most campus cults dat is why d bulk of una dey behave like overgrown babies. keep bragging about ur mumu groups and show d world ur foolishness. odin na one eyed pig, grandpa na obese cheese eating rapist, korofo deh stagger inside bush. see d kind assholes una dey rep. slowpokes
keep hiding under your keyboard slowpoke

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 2:33am On Nov 24, 2019
barcelona147:
keep hiding under your keyboard slowpoke
small boy. u fit talk to me if u see me. kid.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 2:40am On Nov 24, 2019
senior broda dem dey roll, kids wan still raise shoulder. if any of una moral high reach, pm me make we exchange locations. u go no say every kettle no b plastic. odeko. na benin i dey stay. second ibiwe street off first ibiwe, the road that leads straight to ring road. useless cultists.

40 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:57am On Nov 24, 2019
allan2:
senior broda dem dey roll, kids wan still raise shoulder. if any of una moral high reach, pm me make we exchange locations. u go no say every kettle no b plastic. odeko. na benin i dey stay. second ibiwe street off first ibiwe, the road that leads straight to ring road. useless cultists.

bros I hail. u no need exchange talk with some people. bone the matter. android fone cheap wella and data dey cheap scatter.

You know something that people forget easily about being a gangster. It's like drug. You think you are the only one getting high forgetting that others have tasted the same highness before you.

Something recently on my block.There was an issue and out of it rose 1 or 2 skirmishes. Before you know it 2 guys (2 streets away from mine), wanted to join and beat a guy from another location entirely driving in a convoy. Lo! and behold as he raised his hand and the guy turned to face him, it appeared he was lower in hierarchy in the gang to the guy. (I won't mention the gang's ID because I don't like them for anything).

The speed at which he lowered his hand made me burst into laughter. Morale of the story: people shouldn't brag of anything (position, gang affiliation, wealth etc). Las las all those things dey fail man. The person wey waka pass you for street fit be person wey like to kill for fun. No man, I repeat, no man has a monopoly to violence.

So allan2, don't bother replying some people. Shalom brother.

34 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by barcelona147: 4:18am On Nov 24, 2019
social media gangstar abeg no dey for real life
allan2:
small boy. u fit talk to me if u see me. kid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
allan2:
keep running ur big ass mouth. i know say u b smalla weh dey rely on hearsay to run your life. anybody weh believe say nbm try align with bucaneers to form dia gang from d start will believe anything. make overreasoning no dey believe ur crap make i believe my truth. las las make ur obese grandpa scatter atupa for ur head.
What specie of idiot is this please

What's my fvcking business with nbm or are you drunk?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
allan2:
Dude shut the bleep up.
Who you be?
Dm make we share location you dey online dey form jet li. I pity you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Codeinelegend:

No mind the werey
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kavod:

Shabi tomorrow you go talk say our leaders na the problem of we country? Son of rica the sailor...... Lmao.. So if to say them nor form BAN your life for de hopeless and useless..
Nothing for this life dey happen without a reason angry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Nothing for this life dey happen without a reason angry
NO you are wrong..... Weak people find a reason to everything... This life is all about the choices we make and how we overcome our obstacles to be victorious in all our endeavours.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kavod:

NO you are wrong..... Weak people find a reason to everything... This life is all about the choices we make and how we overcome our obstacles to be victorious in all our endeavours.
I respect your opinion but i don't go with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FairlyUSEDpussy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.