Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election (36852 Views)

EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys are giving El-Rufai too much credit. Tinubu is not his mate. Ask Saraki who is now finished in Nigerian politics because he believed the praise-singers who encouraged him to fight Tinubu. The political mumu even said he will teach Lagos how to rid their politics of godfathers like El_Rufai is now also saying . Let us keep watching . Saraki has been turned to dust so grab popcorn.
At the time of Saraki vs Tinubu, Tinubu had central power backup!

Between Tinubu and El-rufai, who do you think Buhari will pick
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2019
Hypocrites
Nah today?
Abeg who get Nokia charger o
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2019
Even if it’s a dream it can never cOme pass
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Blessing185(f): 7:05pm On May 25, 2019
Stingman:

Nigeria will never organize a civilian revolution to chase away bad leaders because people like you who support thieves because they come from your region are in the majority. Two persons where arrested conveying bank money from Enugu to Lagos by EFCC. Did they steal the money from anywhere? If PDP chieftain was seen on election day conveying money, do you think you will not support EFCC to arrest him that same day? You evil people should always remember there is karma that pays people after their deeds at its own appointed time.
Don't mind the goat,I made a similar comment n one of efcc post on fb about arresting yahoo boys and tinubu that brought two bullion vans into his house during election is roaming free,you need to see the way Yoruba nitwitts were commenting rubbish and asking me if tinubu stole my mothers money,same zombies were applauding efcc for going after yahoo boys.
Just like you rightly said,Nigerians will continue to be a shit hole when majority of people with dead cells and indomie as brains continue to support criminals because they are from their tribe,they will never revolt against bad government like other nations do,I hope the 2k they collected during election is still remaining. I wonder how majority of Nigerians even sleep at night after supporting pure evil.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by googi: 7:24pm On May 25, 2019
You may be right. It explains why I am not a politician and will never be.

Oshigun:

Buhari who wined and dined Tinubu to be the head and oga pata pata of his 2019 campaign in his quest for a a second term is not aware of this bullion van? He will now "get Tinubu" over it using EFCC? Sentimental folks like you will never understand Nigerian politics.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Donelli: 7:32pm On May 25, 2019
nelsonjay:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Thursday vowed to investigate...

https://mystatenews.com/breaking-efcc-goes-after-tinubu-over-bullion-vans-during-2019-election/
Marital vow ni grin
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2019
Scam alert
They want to tell us wetin we never hear again

1 Like

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by plaindealer: 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
Stingman:

Nigeria will never organize a civilian revolution to chase away bad leaders because people like you who support thieves because they come from your region are in the majority. Two persons where arrested conveying bank money from Enugu to Lagos by EFCC. Did they steal the money from anywhere? If PDP chieftain was seen on election day conveying money, do you think you will not support EFCC to arrest him that same day? You evil people should always remember there is karma that pays people after their deeds at its own appointed time.

What law was broken? Stop being emotional, just state the facts about the law the man broke or the part of the law that says it is criminal offence to rent bullion van for any reason.

Btw, your Enugu story is fake news.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2019
story story...this is just tales by moonlight...nothing will happen, the EFCC is just trying to deceive Nigerians.....only on the pages of the media it will happen

1 Like

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 25, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Between Tinubu and El-rufai, who do you think Buhari will pick

Listen Buhari is not mean-spirited . If you have not done him wrong he will not do wrong against you. Most of you think military training counts for nothing. It was a way of life back in the Buhari era that transcends ethnicity for the finest officers. You guys who think everything for Buhari is Hausa/Fulani simply don't know the man. There are Yorubas Buhari respects and will not find easy to rubbish like Tinubu, Akande et al and there are those he genuinely loves like sons and daughters like Osinbajo, Fashola, Amosun, Fayemi, Kemi Adeosun et al. You people need to stop making out Buhari to be a North-centric bigot. No evidence supports your argument.

Osinbajo has so far been the most powerful VP since 1999 and you still continue to paint Buhari as disdainful of others not from the North. Work with logic and what is real on the ground. Not the sentiments your hate against PMB that has facilitated your belief of ridiculous and unproven lies against him. By the way, where has the Jubril/Jibrin clone story disappeared to? Is it not Kanu that is now discredited and looking silly after using many to drink Garri and Akamu while he banked millions? Bruv shine your eyes . Many will feed fat on your mindless hatred of PMB>

1 Like

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:56am On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:

What law was broken? Stop being emotional, just state the facts about the law the man broke or the part of the law that says it is criminal offence to rent bullion van for any reason.

Btw, your Enugu story is fake news.

Thank you. When people become haters then their objectivity and drive will disappear. Let us cut to the chase. Is it a crime to rent/use a bullion Van? If no, then what is all this fuss about? I even provided a link to a thread where a Nairalander is advertising a bullion Van for rent/sale.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by timinggggg(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2019
PERFECT MONEY: BUY: ₦370, SELL: ₦340
BITCOINS: SELL: ₦350, BUY:₦370
Ethereum: SELL :N330.00
Payoneer : SELL N335.00

whatsapp: 08102358588
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by beejhay69: 7:14am On May 26, 2019
Nice Script by EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by lonelygem(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2019
Cases are not judged based on speculations and assumption.

There is no evidence whatsoever they have against Asiwaju yet.

Besides, EFCC never seized to quote "believed to be.." different from "it was.."

Till it is proven before a reasonable doubt at a court of competent jurisdictions that the content of the armoured vans was cash. Don't forget there was a time MTN was using armoured vans to convey recharge cards in this same Nigeria.

If not, the masses will sit on a news like this till heaven comes and the outcome will be disappointing..
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Savage200(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
Though I don't waste my time on fake stories like this obviously fake story, just to highlight the absurdity and ridiculousness of the whole Bullion Van thing, it is now a crime to rent Bullion Vans to transport your money and other valuables so exactly what is the problem here?

When they arrest and prosecute real looters and corrupt people red-handed, they shout and cry that it's a witch hunt, but renting Bullion Vans to convey your valuables that wasn't stolen from anywhere, you demand prosecution. Prosecution for what?

I know the EFCC have better things to do..
ode lomoyii sha! Which private individual users a billion van? I haven’t even see dangote using it ! Smh
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:57am On May 26, 2019
Savage200:
ode lomoyii sha! Which private individual users a billion van? I haven’t even see dangote using it ! Smh

You are the ode. Is it legally available to private individuals or not ? This is what you should first find out before you start insulting others. Mumu.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Mysticalblaze: 12:14pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by CityHitz: 12:59pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by ken6488(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2019
grin

Lies.....

I go believe when fowl grow teeth

1 Like

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Opeyemi04(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Ojiofor: 2:05pm On May 26, 2019
The bullion van thief in chief.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by plaindealer: 2:32pm On May 26, 2019
Savage200:

Obviously, you've never left your village.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by drskyfly007(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2019
klasys:
With that picture, or video. Can you proof in a law court that, the vehicle show in the picture, is a means of money laundering.

Because i don't see any cash ooo.

I only see two vehicles enter someone house.

Ambulance moving on the road is not necessary means it carry corpse or accident victim
The owner of the vehicle said it was money that was inside..

That's a confessional statement
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by mcjohny(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2019
efcc see if you try it DSS will kwam por you all

Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by plaindealer: 3:03pm On May 26, 2019
drskyfly007:
The owner of the vehicle said it was money that was inside..

That's a confessional statement

Stop lying, he did not.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by drskyfly007(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
plaindealer:

Stop lying, he did not.
he said it on national TV young man!
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by bigpicture001: 6:41pm On May 27, 2019
...this is all tinubu's making...he need d EFCC to investigate nd falsely declare him...corrupt free so he doesn't carry that bad image into his presidential bid.....

We all know woes happening. Not all of us are FOOLs
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by Maliqcious: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Saraki is not finished He only lost d Senate election... Even the key proponents like Lai Muhammad is having issues with d state
Wiseandtrue:

If that happens na El-rufai go kill Osibanjo

Anyways if genuine I smell the hands of El-rufai!

Its after election, Between Tinubu and El-rufai, who do you think Buhari will pick
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by BabaO2: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2021
It is a waste of time, this nonsense is not known to court unless you can proof that the money came from government coffers. Tinubu is a private citizen, he can keep and move his money as he wants.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election by selemempe: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Hmm,I didn't know it is a crime to have bullion vans in your house, I'm still checking the section of the constitution that says that, I'll let you guys know when I find out.
Of course because you are a yoruba person. You wouldn't know anything other than supporting evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures / Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.