Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,931 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (85296 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Smallcharger: 9:40pm On May 25, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Gkemz: 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
The question is what kind of church will wed one man with more than one wife
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lexy2014: 9:43pm On May 25, 2019
fmcjunior:
I'm not saying monogamous families are free from problems. No family is free from problems. That should answer your question. If it doesn't, marry 2 wives and you'll get your answers.

According 2u:

"imagine not being able to eat at home cos you're scared of poison when they start having problems
imagine coming back from work with no strength to watch TV but you must satisfy each one in bed
Imagine putting two problems in your home, when you can hardly bear with one"

How did u come about this info? Are u married to more than one wife? If u can say this about polygamy, then u are in a good position to answer my question. I don't need to marry two wives first since u seem to no so much about it
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Jman06(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2019
African men readily forget that life is not all about sex!

All the people supporting polygamy here cannot even go more than 3 rounds of sex at once, yet they keep hyping sex as if they won't get tired sooner than they start.

Meanwhile, after sex comes the responsibility of catering for the offsprings! There's nothing good about polygamy!
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by madjune(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2019
This is no recent norm, though i don't support it.

While growing up in the 80s, i attended lots of wedding where the big chief went home with more than 6 wives or more.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by mokane28: 10:02pm On May 25, 2019
Aswear you're stupid! very hilarious, Nairalanders una no go kee me!
fecta:
The title of the thread alone gave me an erection.

Imagine having a thresome without worrying about paying 60,000 naira to the participants.

Imagine the brides studying different styles in order to attain supremacy as the top wife.

Imagine not waiting for babe to finish her period but jumping on the other one in times of konji
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2019
lexy2014:

There's no Christianised marriage clothing. Did d Bible say u should wear suit and wedding gown? That is d western marriage clothing adopted by africans

There is confusion in Christianity then, cos I know that white flowing down is always used in churches.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Newmans: 10:22pm On May 25, 2019
If this one is not homewood I go be nowood. End time.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

They're not in the church...its a registry wedding.
Means the Constitution approves Polygamy, that is awesome.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Newmans: 10:23pm On May 25, 2019
Rote kwa na aja ka anyi by.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lexy2014: 10:41pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

There is confusion in Christianity then, cos I know that white flowing down is always used in churches.

It is used doesn't mean it is Christian wedding clothing. It is adopted from western culture. Its not in d Bible. U can wear native as ur wedding dress to church if u so pls. No church will tell u what to wear as long as it is decent
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by gladisa7: 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
I pity women sometimes'
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2019
They look very diabolical with their white clothe.
Baboons doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by jayextra(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2019
Scene 1-(Act one)
'Tiri-some' in
Action!!!! grin grin
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by PrinceGeorge1(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
So, why are they dressed in christianized marriage clothing?

Hian! Which one is Christianized clothing again...suit and dress dat everybody wears?

Bros, no pastor or evn Alfa go join a man with 2 women on the same day
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Angrymode: 11:48pm On May 25, 2019
A good one and a welcomed development.

Better to marry them legally than to have one become a husband snatcher.

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:22am On May 26, 2019
This is lovely and cherishable
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by model419(m): 5:56am On May 26, 2019
I love that.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Prime78779: 8:23am On May 26, 2019
Nice party coming up�� grin grin
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 26, 2019
Waakanda:
"You may now kiss the brides"... undecided

Laugh
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by ofwest47(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2019
Surely the two of them must have agreed to live together as one before the ceremony and I wish them happy married life.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Beemhan(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
That man is not a Christian
How can you be so sure
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by Greatguy01(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2019
johnkay1:

This is not news

It will become news only when a lady marry two husbands

Exactly.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by lonelygem(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2019
Oladipo1166:
Ugly wives

Beauty is in the heart and from within..
If those decorated and time taken well painted collage faces you see on Nigerian ladies is what you call beauty, then you should start checkmating your sense of judgement. I give priority to kind and godly hearted irrespective of physical status.
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by maasoap(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2019
goshen26:
Not in Nigeria, cos if its in Nigeria then it will be in the north....

And northerners do not have time for white garment wedding

I'm going joor

I had to login in just because of your comment. Men from from the SE and SS have been marrying two and three wives at the same time in the last two years. Simple Google search will blow you away!

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by iamgoodfriday(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2019
Double wahala, congratulations
Re: Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2019
The pastor who conducted the ceremony should check his salvation, what he has done is a sin in the sight of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.