Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force (29261 Views)

Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by zone51: 8:57am On May 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
The rulling APC and the cabal in abuja cajole this man to resign due to his excellent n surprised role played during the General elections in Kano state...May God be with him always...Amen

Do you have prove for this you saying?, undecided

If you don't know what to type, why don't you introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and STFU! undecided
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by MrBONE2(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2019
iammo:
grin

better relocate from Kano

NO needgrin

Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by datopaper(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2019
Well done
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by bahaushe1: 9:04am On May 26, 2019
J111333:
I guess this was why he was so just during the last elections. He planned to leave a good legacy in the Force and in the mind of Nigerians.
Good job Signor.
He has been like that all his time in the force.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by CioAngels(f): 9:05am On May 26, 2019
What a great man you are, you will always be talked about for good becayse have made history in the history of Nigerian politics. I guess your foreign training and work ethics really came to play here. You have shown you are very different from all the logs. They probably thought you will play the stealing game. They have only lifted you up by fraustrating you to exit soon. Didn't baba know you were to retire in three months? Hmmm, baba Danduje, how many people will you use your ill gotten power to punish. Don't think won the Emir of Kano because he is only respecting your age. Sir, fasting you sit belt really tight.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Steve83190: 9:07am On May 26, 2019
Imoh555:
CP Wakili aka Chingam has retired from Police Force, he was known of his Fairness, Justice and Dedication towards his job he was also identified as the most Friendly Police of his time in Kano.. may Allah ease his way of life and I prayed for a Presidential Appointment for him in a nearest future...
Sir you have carried out your job faithfully, God be with you. we all know how sincere you are in your job.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Shikini: 9:08am On May 26, 2019
Great man

Have a wonderful retirement

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Dannyhajo(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2019
Karemarealty288:

He should join politics since his reputation is solid.

so anyone with good reputation must join politics.... well I don't blame you maybe you just dey commot for bed... and your brain has not been charged with marijuana that you always take
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Mcreloaded(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2019
EFCC chairman loading soon.
Like if you agree and share if against because now we decide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Gift84(f): 9:58am On May 26, 2019
Honestly this Country no go good again oooo, chaiii see beta police officer..... cry
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by desmond2pk: 10:29am On May 26, 2019
He has seen that buhari is the most corrupted Nigerian so no need to serve under this government. The last election was an eye opener to him.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by MorufuAtanda: 10:30am On May 26, 2019
If you are not a crook, a thief and a corrupt person, you can never get to the peak of your carreer in Nigeria.

If Atiku gets back his mandate, Wakil should be recalled an made the I.G.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by RTSC: 10:52am On May 26, 2019
And Nigeria loses one more good man from a position of influence.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by EROMS38(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2019
Farewell great one
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by BuhariAdvocate: 10:59am On May 26, 2019
Pdp supporter.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by boban007: 11:02am On May 26, 2019
orion7:
buhari has integrity my foot

very useless idiot
VERY USELESS AND HE UPTURNED ZAMFARA ELECTION IN UR FAVOUR.NA WAO.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by YoungAncient1: 11:22am On May 26, 2019
Where was he during the re-run when thugs ran Kano ragged?
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by MusaPada4(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2019
Imoh555:
CP Wakili aka Chingam has retired from Police Force, he was known of his Fairness, Justice and Dedication towards his job he was also identified as the most Friendly Police of his time in Kano.. may Allah ease his way of life and I prayed for a Presidential Appointment for him in a nearest future...

Ba wata wai wai...babu faaa
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by frank202012: 11:50am On May 26, 2019
good name is better than ill gotten wealth...
just like every tribe love yara'dua, so everyone loved this guy.....
good legacy is like a rising sun,nothing can stop it from rising....(a fact bubu nd his idiots doesn't knw abt)
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Karemarealty288(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2019
Dannyhajo:

so anyone with good reputation must join politics.... well I don't blame you maybe you just dey commot for bed... and your brain has not been charged with marijuana that you always take

How has my humble opinion turn to insult. I can see your being spoonfed by your parents and lack manners, proper home training and common sense.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by orion7: 12:08pm On May 26, 2019
boban007:
VERY USELESS AND HE UPTURNED ZAMFARA ELECTION IN UR FAVOUR.NA WAO.
which up turned? was any primary conducted by Apc?

a just police officer is been forced to resign under buharis watch and you re talking rubbish.

don't quote me again. I hate stupid zombies
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by mybestlove(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2019
You've made a good name for yourself. God bless you

Hope other public officers learn from you.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by dapadawee: 12:52pm On May 26, 2019
he retired well. your children will enjoy the fruits of your labor to your 100000 generation your work will speak for u good man are scarce in Nigeria police force the same with nairaland good people are scare in nairaland.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Dannyhajo(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2019
Karemarealty288:

How has my humble opinion turn to insult. I can see your being spoonfed by your parents and lack manners, proper home training and common sense.

prove yourself I'm a master to myself and I don't knee down to get money comparable to you who's an NPOWER beneficiary that can't even boast of your personal life but being a slave to government
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Karemarealty288(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2019
Dannyhajo:

prove yourself I'm a master to myself and I don't knee down to get money comparable to you who's an NPOWER beneficiary that can't even boast of your personal life but being a slave to government

Lol please click www.karemarealty.com
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by sneak3(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2019
Sharp guy after his stunt during Kano Guber election he knows the ruling party next move will be to deploy him to the theatre of war in Baga for easy execution.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by boban007: 2:53pm On May 26, 2019
orion7:
which up turned? was any primary conducted by Apc?

a just police officer is been forced to resign under buharis watch and you re talking rubbish.

don't quote me again. I hate stupid zombies
SO SAD U DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESIGN AND RETIREMENT.USE GOOGLE AND STOP DISPLAYING UR IGNORANCE.HE RETIRED AND NOT RESIGNED.U DONT FORCE PEOPLE INTO RETIREMENT U ATTAIN RETIREMENT EITHER THROUGH AGE OR YEAR OF SERVICE.
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by Hauweebah: 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
Imoh555:
this man is the Best among the previous cp in kano.a very big congratulations BAJIRAWO SINGHAM farewell
Re: Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force by decrownprince(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
The rulling APC and the cabal in abuja cajole this man to resign due to his excellent n surprised role played during the General elections in Kano state...May God be with him always...Amen
He didn't resign, he retired after reaching 60yrs in age as stated in public service rule

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps / Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.