Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,496 members, 7,947,974 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje (10583 Views)

Davido's Wife, Chioma Wears ₦6M Dress To Dinner Night Ahead Of Her Marriage. / Kanye West’s Wife Bianca Censori Wears Dress WITHOUT Underwear To Dinner / "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by AlexReports(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
Nigeria Entertainment Body Hosts IGP 
Mohammed Adamu To Dinner / Award Night, Unveils Awareness Campaign

The National President of Coalition of Nigeria Entertainers, Amb. Kenule Nwiya has met with the Inspector General of Police, IGP Mohammed Adamu in view of the forthcoming Solidarity Concert Dinner/Award Night and official Launch of "Operation Discharge Information Awareness Campaign", holding at Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja on the 29th of June 2019.

According to Amb. Kenule, the Launch of Operation Discharge Information Awareness Campaign is an awareness initiative of the CNE for Nigeria Police and other security agencies.

He stated the idea was to improve to resourcefulness and contributions of celebrities in helping security agencies with key informations that can be needful in carrying out their duties more efficiently, especially with the exposition they may have with different kinds of persons in the society.

Thus the initiative and more are one of the idealistic engagements which the national President has remained committed to, so as to improve the Entertainment body and also create platforms for sustainable unity in the industry and amongst Entertainers.

However, the Solidarity Concert Dinner/Award Night and official Launch of "Operation Discharge Information Awareness Campaign" has been organised to laud the remarkable landmark achievements and envisioned initiatives of IGP Mohammed Adamu since his assumption of office.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by yeman2012(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
OK sir!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2019
2nd class bribery, i think.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by id4sho(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2019
g
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2019
Unknown body
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Abalado(f): 9:56pm On May 25, 2019
Am in sifia pain, so because Buhari said the man lean, now they are hosting him so that he eat recover back, I think some people are sifia pain right... Mr bubu good evening sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by daroz(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2019
Everybody wan gain recognition
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by daddytime(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2019
Na me and all of una...29th June bookmarked.

Una go beat una go tire...
All of una head must correct for this country.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Princedapace(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2019
This IG seems not to talk too much.. And, I think I like him..
We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Omotayoodubote(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2019
Pay us salary today na 25th

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by nasirujj(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2019
Transmission
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by ClearFlair: 10:34pm On May 25, 2019
We are grateful to God for giving us President Buhari and shielding Nigeria from those driven by greed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by MrDoGood(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2019
Which body is this one again na
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Sabadon(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2019
loose weight n b promoted
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37am On May 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by Akposkool(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2019
So all the yahoo Entertainers want to famz the man so he won't look in their direction? Smart
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje by booksrite(f): 3:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Am in sifia pain, so because Buhari said the man lean, now they are hosting him so that he eat recover back, I think some people are sifia pain right... Mr bubu good evening sir

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z In 1988, London, Before He Was Famous / Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... / Mercy Kenneth Biography, Secrets Behind Her Career, Age, Movies & Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.