Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves (24773 Views)

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by hopexter(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2019
GoodofNaija:
He's too intelligent for their evil agenda cheesy

Godfatherism has been the killer of Edo states development and Politics since inception of Democracy. Bunch of thieves undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by Jessyjack(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2019
the God of pastor ize-iyamu is at work....

1 Like

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by odovonnestor: 4:15pm On May 26, 2019
Interesting News. Time to follow up Obaseki's work in the State.
It is only Governor who refuse to submit to culture of sharing money and embezzlement that always have issue with his party men.

If the Governor is doing a great work lets the people rally around him and give him necessary support.
And help stop culture of what is there form me and my pocket. People who cares less about the progress of the people, disguising themselves as Party men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by wethebest(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2019
They are thieves na
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by CioAngels(f): 4:21pm On May 26, 2019
Yes, i think he is good to large extent, i went to Edo state, and most of the villages roads were tarred which i see as a good work so he is right to call others thieves. Lagos has no walkable streets, agric in Ikorodu is worse as they have been abandoned. Rather than leave Ambode to do the road, no they disgraced him out. Greed. As l learnt, tenants will be moving from that area in droves very soon. Lagos is working. But
, Obaseki, you are very tribal man for refusing to employ a Delta woman even though she is married to Benin man after scoring 60percent as against Benin who had 40percent and got the job. I can now understand you are example of what is happening in federal. What shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by odaniel1(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2019
afokenny:
Obaseki should just go and work harmoniously with the party members. I know he is trying his best but he must also consider the platform through which he became a governor.

This was how Ambode saga started and eventually consumed him politically.

Don't listen to those that are hailing you , that's what they did for Ambode untill they sent him to a political land of no return.

Go and work with your party. Even Wike controlling the richest PDP state doesn't joke with his party members.if not , he would have lost his re-election.
I don't really know what is wrong with this people. A party will pick you from nowhere and make you somebody, later you will be acting too wise.

Though, I don't support corruption, but Nigeria politics has never mature to a level where your Goodwill alone will take you to next bigger level politically without the unanimous support of your party members.

Just like Tinubu did, that he claimed not to have anything against Ambode, that it is party members who are above two of them having problem with Ambode.

Oshomole will do something similar. He will tell Obaseki that he should go and solve his problem with the party members first which might have been too late by then.
I'm smelling direct primary.
time has come in our political clime to show that 'goodwill' can take you far beyond 'kingmakers' and every other corupt hand out there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by BiafraIsFree: 5:53pm On May 26, 2019
He's right, all these empty brain zoo politicians are only after oil and gas money. Nonsense Nigerian politicians terrorist.

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 26, 2019
afokenny:
Obaseki should just go and work harmoniously with the party members. I know he is trying his best but he must also consider the platform through which he became a governor.

Don't listen to those that are hailing you , that's what they did for Ambode untill they sent him to a political land of no return.

Go and work with your party. Even Wike controlling the richest PDP state doesn't joke with his party members.if not , he would have lost his re-election.
I don't really know what is wrong with this people. A party will pick you from nowhere and make you somebody, later you will be acting too wise.

Though, I don't support corruption, but Nigeria politics has never mature to a level where your Goodwill alone will take you to next bigger level politically without the unanimous support of your party members.

Just like Tinubu did, that he claimed not to have anything against Ambode, that it is party members who are above two of them having problem with Ambode.

Oshomole will do something similar. He will tell Obaseki that he should go and solve his problem with the party members first which might have been too late by then.

Totally two different regions...
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by malele(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2019
afokenny:

Hope u know Edo no be Lagos state way Una leave one mugu to dey decide who is governor ?
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by MrPaul2: 7:44pm On May 26, 2019
martineverest:
APC is about to make a grevious mistake....obaseki cannot be unseated..he is too good
God will continue to bless you. Only those who are party minded will vote against him even if he deflect to labour cheesy grin He is too good
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by Shikini: 7:52pm On May 26, 2019
afokenny:

The Ambode Godfatherism saga can't work in the South South.

Take this to the bank

APC will lose Edo woefully if they try denying Obaseki ticket .
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by bbxxxxxx: 8:03pm On May 26, 2019
I was going to vote Apc for the first time in my life coz of Obaseki. Even if Obaseki run under aac he has my vote. Edo is waiting for the thieves. The moment I saw Samson osagie and Tony kabaka criticism of Obaseki, I realised immediately that Obaseki was a good person.

I heard the idiot( idahagbon) that refuse to share the transformer he bought with oghede community where his hotel is situated is Oshiom - ole candidate. We are waiting for him.
Idahagbon will loose his pooling unit.

Obaseki is the best thing to happen to Edo since slice bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by Kposkila: 8:11pm On May 26, 2019
afokenny:

Too bad people!
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by bigcasava1(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2019
Obaseki PDP is wide open to received u as one of their own.
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by romenna: 10:13pm On May 26, 2019
Abhor Ozuor
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by kernel01: 2:18am On May 27, 2019
afokenny:

I hatd men who talk to like you. What's party without the people? It is the people that owns both the party and the candidates, as such they deserve the best.

If the interest of the party affects the people, so... Should betray his people and stand with a party of how many people. Why didn't the party vote him instead of the people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by Hakeem3(m): 4:24am On May 27, 2019
benkk015:
I hope Edo people knows the real "Thief" who stole their money to established his university, certainly obaseki is too intelligent for apc
thief yes I agree, but he remains the best governor the state has ever had. whether you agree or not. e nor concern me.
Re: APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves by EdoBoyJazzie: 10:02am On May 27, 2019
CioAngels:
Yes, i think he is good to large extent, i went to Edo state, and most of the villages roads were tarred which i see as a good work so he is right to call others thieves. Lagos has no walkable streets, agric in Ikorodu is worse as they have been abandoned. Rather than leave Ambode to do the road, no they disgraced him out. Greed. As l learnt, tenants will be moving from that area in droves very soon. Lagos is working. But
, Obaseki, you are very tribal man for refusing to employ a Delta woman even though she is married to Benin man after scoring 60percent as against Benin who had 40percent and got the job. I can now understand you are example of what is happening in federal. What shame.

Did you not see this thread two days ago? https://www.nairaland.com/5206906/idahagbon-apc-hire-best-musician

As 2020 approaches, some of us have decided to bell the cat, we have decided to face the challenges headlong because Obaseki believes that he is smart, and that all Edo people are dullards, that we don’t have intelligent people. That is why he brings in boys from Lagos, from Delta and then from his second state, Rivers. You know his second state is Rivers. Those are the people he brings to come and do all the jobs.

You can never satisfy some people.
APC's anger towards Obaseki is that he employed more Deltans, Lagosians and Rivers state people more than Edo people, but yet you want him to employ even more..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit / Fuji Artist, Abass Obesere, Others Defect To APC In Lagos / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2019)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.