Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:09 PM

A Message To The Moderators - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Message To The Moderators (168 Views)

A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Moderators by Circuit3: 10:49pm On May 25, 2019
I created a thread advertising domain registration at less than N800.

A swarm of "competitors" swung into action to accuse my company of fraud(When they are not our customers) without any evidence and Nairaland mod closed/deleted the thread. A forum similar to Nairaland did the same thing but unlike Nairaland, the person apologized for his wrong accusations but then, does an apology change the wrong impression already created? NO.

My Point?

Please seek evidence/proof before you label a person, business or company a scam. I understand someone else wishes to sell domain names but a smear campaign against another business is not the way to go. That A sells what B sells does not mean A should accuse B wrongly simply because A feels threatened with B. This is wrong.

So, this message goes to the moderators, before you are too quick and anxious to display your authority and close a thread, ensure there is proof of whatever is being said. No one on Nairaland had any proof for all their claims. Only 2 Nigerians bought domain names and they were sorted out long before now so I do not know where the Nairaland post came from but I understood that its a "competition" trying to get rid of the advertisement but it was just wrong.

Thank you and happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Moderators by dawnomike(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2019
I understand how you feel because I've once been in your Shoes...

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Moderators by essenceplus: 10:56pm On May 25, 2019
I've been in your shoes more than ten times on the forum

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Startups Should Lookout For When Choosing A Payment Gateway / W.E. For A UNESCO Award. / Fire Extinguishers Supplies, Servicing,refilling And Installations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.