Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,405 members, 7,929,269 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats (899 Views)

Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone / Lastma Official Seen Punching, Butting Man For Hawking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by EmagNig(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2019
A Video of 2 adults head-butting each other like goats has surfaced on the internet and it might be the most gross media you will set your eyes on today.

In the video, 2 grown adult men could be seen in a kneeling position mimicking goats and rams’ postures and knocking each other on the head in a highly violent manner.

It is not certain what their reason for such action may be, but one thing we are sure of is that the act in the video was a deliberate one.

The video, which is already going viral on the internet, has garnered a whole lot of reactions from social media users with many describing the men as senseless beings.

WATCH VIDEO HERE
https://lailasnews.com/video-of-2-adults-head-butting-each-other-like-goats/

lalasticlala

Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by daddytime(m): 6:12am On May 26, 2019
This is truly a crime and deserves to be on the crime section.
Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by JasonScoolari: 6:25am On May 26, 2019
That is sarrki and (The rotten vulture meat barbecue business man) after the Supreme Court and INEC announced PDP winner of ALL Elections in Zamfara state.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On May 26, 2019
These are their ROLE MODELS in life.....

What a pity!! cheesy wink grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by JasonScoolari: 6:28am On May 26, 2019
post=78725296:

When you disappoint losers in life by ignoring their foolishness.
This kid quoted us before we even made our comment, thinking his elder aunty have time for his slowness!

Rule 2 in life: Ignore losers in life, It kills them more and make them look SLOW!!
Hehehehe wink cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy
Lmfao!!! grin Dear Felix Terungwa Dav,

It seems you don't play by your own rules.... If truly you play by your rules, you would have ignored my comments and continue headbutting sarrki.

I feel so happy tormenting APC miscreants and I will continue to do that till the very end.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by VulgarLee(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2019
Better Crime

I'm ara here mehn hala
Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by EngrMcDon(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2019
Na so craze dey start. Una weldone
Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On May 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
When you disappoint losers in life by ignoring their foolishness.
This kid quoted us before we even made our comment, thinking his elder aunty have time for his slowness!

Rule 2 in life: Ignore losers in life, It kills them more and make them look SLOW!!
Hehehehe wink cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by mrgreen4real(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2019
That is what you see when weed or drugs is circulating in the blood of those who should have been in a zoo with other animals. if not having the trait of madness being in their DNA by any means then they are planning to land in hospital.

The skull thickness is not much so I hope they don't have fractures
Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by Ejebleje: 10:37am On May 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:

It seems you don't play by your own rules.... If truly you play by your rules, you would have ignored my comments and continue headbutting sarrki.

I feel so happy tormenting APC miscreants and I will continue to do that till the very end.

ROTFL!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by JasonScoolari: 10:42am On May 26, 2019
Ejebleje:

ROTFL!!
Did you notice he has numerous accounts which he use to LIKE and SHARE his comments?

Likes=2

Share=3

That's Felix Terungwa Dav for you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats by Boyslick(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You get the mofo time sha. I'm not with the back and forth but it gives me much joy seeing him get trolled grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman Survives After Being Shot 11 Times By Her Wife / 15-year-old Girl Raped By Stepfather With The Approval Of Her Mum(video) / Policemen Seen Trying To Force Their Way Into A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.