Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne (12171 Views)

EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Abeokuta And Ibadan (Photos) / Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Muttee: 7:42am On May 26, 2019
A Twitter user, Femi Onasanya, has taken to his handle to appreciate a police officer, Ogundele Adewale of the Atan-Ota Division police station in Ogun state who found his phone and returned it.

Femi wrote;

''I lost my android phone today in Abeokuta,Ogun State.This police officer,Ogundele Adewale of Atan-Ota Division,Ogun State found it,kept it,picked my Director's call on it and returned it.He deserves 10,000 retweets

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/Twitter-User-Applauds-Police-Officer-Who-Found-His-Phone-In-Abeokuta-And-Returned.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Muttee: 7:55am On May 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On May 26, 2019
''I lost my android phone today in Abeokuta,Ogun State.This police officer,Ogundele Adewale of Atan-Ota Division,Ogun State found it,kept it,picked my Director's call on it and returned it
We should applaud and praise some of our good policemen out there.
It should not be only negative vibes about our policemen everyday.
As we have bad eggs among them, we also have the good cops.
Big thumbs up to Officer Adewale of Atan-Ota Division, Ogun State.

Incase you are reading this sir, all of us @ are inviting you and the family for some delicious plates of Barbecue Fish, Turkey and Chicken along with some bottles of non-alcoholic wine.
Keep up the good work sir!

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by czarina(f): 8:04am On May 26, 2019
"He deserves retweets for returning an Android phone"

Good one

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by northvietnam(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2019
Story for the God's, Police is the worst thing after Poverty. FULL STOP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by adamooye: 8:04am On May 26, 2019
Not all are bad. God bless him!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Pidginwhisper: 8:05am On May 26, 2019
That phone must be Itel or Bontel.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2019
What the hell would 10,000 retweets do in the life of the man who did something most people won't do?,I hope he gets something more than retweets and likes,I pray God bless him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Nobody: 8:05am On May 26, 2019
Nairaland members are complaining bitterly while seun is busy discussing game of thrones grin

14 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by salbis(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2019
The bottom line is, not all police officers are bad. He deserve some accolades.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by don4real18(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2019
Well, this is a good apple amongst many
Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by DonBenny77(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2019
Country so bad that we have to celebrate and applaud him for doing his job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Hades2016(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by rottenPussy: 8:06am On May 26, 2019
czarina:
"He deserves retweets for returning an Android phone"

Good one
Please be informed that the word Android does no translate to cheap. I use an Android (Samsung) worth 215k. Can your iPhone 8 sell at a price that high?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by yomsad(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2019
We can all imagine... is that not his duty? Why shld we retweet for his job... he get paid for that man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by BlackfireX: 8:08am On May 26, 2019
Police returned your items? In Nigeria? A Yoruba man In Abeokuta? And is not film??

You must be joking

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Craigslists: 8:09am On May 26, 2019
Lol

Olokpa with eye Service... Returned an Android phone just to trend.

No be him Job to return lost or stolen items before??

By the way has he returned all the money he collects as bribe and Roger from civilians on a daily??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by vastolord4(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2019
Is he really a nigerian police man

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Habiodunz(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2019
"Deserves 10000 retweets"

What's wrong with this generation

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by MrSix: 8:11am On May 26, 2019
When we are tired of the news there, it hits NL

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos only
Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by emma321(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2019
Story for the God's, Retweet is Not Bad.
Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by lomprico(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2019
Taxi drivers dey return my phone whey I dey forget for their cars steady. undecided
Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2019
grin don't try Igbo police man with this ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by CaptainMarvel(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2019
post=78727088:

It should not be only negative vibes about our policemen everyday.
As we have bad eggs among them, we also have the good cops.
Big thumbs up to Officer Adewale of Atan-Ota Division, Ogun State.

Incase you are reading this sir, all of us @ are inviting you and the family for some delicious plates of Barbecue Fish, Turkey and Chicken along with some bottles of non-alcoholic wine.
Keep up the good work sir!
where are you located?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Nobody: 8:18am On May 26, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Olokpa with eye Service... Returned an Android phone just to trend.

No be him Job to return lost or stolen items before??

By the way has he returned all the money he collects as bribe and Roger from civilians on a daily??

Sharraap there small boy.

Appreciate what encourages others to improve.

Re: Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne by Rexnegro(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2019
nice one Mr popo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PND On My Access Bank Acct. / More Photos Of UNIPORT Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops / 15 Houses Burnt As Tiv, Jukun Clash In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.