Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,943 members, 7,976,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:47 AM

Its Very Heartwarming Reading The Observation And Post Of Bar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Very Heartwarming Reading The Observation And Post Of Bar (189 Views)

2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / DAY 1- NNAMDI Kanu's TRIAL (observation And Matters Arising) / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Very Heartwarming Reading The Observation And Post Of Bar by Mikkyly36: 8:37am On May 26, 2019
Ismael, Special Assistant to President Buhari

He correctly posited that our party has a lot of work to do.

My suggestion is that we do not delay or deter any longer or postpone the evil day by waiting till 2023, that will not be pragmatic.

Ismaeel my bro. Let the work begin NOW.

It starts with our party deciding for Equity and Justice at the National Assembly election PARTICULARLY in the House of Representatives.

Southwest geopolitical zone having secured the Vice President position even after coming 4th at the 2019 elections must accord the North Central geopolitical zone that came 3rd, the earned place in zoning of political positions.

Remember Peter Tosh said don't give me peace, give me justice.

Let the work begin from now and from here.

Hon. Umaru Mohammed Bago

(1) (Reply)

#video: Moment Buhari Signed 2019 Budget / Matters Arising: Obaseki's Long Road! "The Greatest Enemy Of Freedom Is A Happy / Inauguration: Coalition Felicitates With Gov. Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.