Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,508 members, 7,978,693 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I (1420 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by Jeffreysantiago(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2019
Yesterday, billionaire politician and businessman, Ned Nwoko and his team arrived Asaba, Delta state in three private jets convoy to attend the 27th May Children's Day event organised and hosted by his new wife, actress Regina Daniels.

He flew to his home state in company of his cute daughters and some of his political aides, members of Coalition of Nigeria Entertainers, media team and Young Enterpreneurs.
More gist:https://www.jeffupdate.com/2019/05/photos-billionaire-politician-ned-nwoko.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by kingvick09(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2019
Good for them.... enough of this man news
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by ChisomK9(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2019
kingvick09:
Good for them.... enough of this man news
Regina step children wink
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by sinaj(f): 9:51am On May 26, 2019
Umu oma kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by Pidginwhisper: 9:54am On May 26, 2019
sinaj:
Umu oma kiss kiss kiss
Sinaj, marry me, you no gree. I be Ned younger brother
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by sinaj(f): 10:29am On May 26, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Sinaj, marry me, you no gree. I be Ned younger brother
you get private jet?
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by Rilley(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2019
sinaj:
you get private jet?
Mumu, cheap girl like you wey worth only 500 Naira dey ask for private jet, thunder fire you there. cheesy
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by LearnITsmash(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2019
So this girl destiny now is to be touched and eating raw by this old geezer all night and probably be knockup every 2 years cry wow what a life with misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by Pidginwhisper: 11:56am On May 26, 2019
sinaj:
you get private jet?
Yeah, a Bombardier Global 7500
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by sinaj(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Yeah, a Bombardier Global 7500
ha! This one sound like military helicopter o!
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by Pidginwhisper: 1:32pm On May 26, 2019
sinaj:
ha! This one sound like military helicopter o!
ehn now as a military personnel, i deserve something that sounds like military hardware grin grin.

Trust your Sunday has been great.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by sinaj(f): 1:34pm On May 26, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
ehn now as a military personnel, i deserve something that sounds like military hardware grin grin.

Trust your Sunday has been great.
lol sure.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by Pidginwhisper: 1:36pm On May 26, 2019
sinaj:
lol sure.
Enjoy Ma'am wink
Re: Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On May 26, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Enjoy Ma'am wink
You too!

(1) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Women Davido Has Dated And Sl£pt With / ... / Tricks Played On The Minds Of The Poor And Uneducated Who Don't Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.