Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. (7965 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / JAMB Economics Questions And Answers For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise / UI 2019/2020 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Masionreay post=79209992][/quote]

Thanks for the reply/comment, really appreciate it
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guest14:

Look I got admitted into BUK in 2011 though left to another sch abroad. I'm right now doing my MSC in BUK.
To be honest 263 means you're a strong candidates but at BUK, they don't trust easily. So you have to show the same performance in their aptitude test.

We come from top foreign universities seeking for msc admission but they had to ensure we deserved it and eventually we got in.

Thanks soso much. Would prepare & try my best for BUK PUTME.

Can you help with BUK PUTME past questions, please?
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2019

To my experienced brainies/BUK aspirants in the room... I'm urgently in need of BUK PUTME past questions... I will be glad if anyone could help.

Jamesolosegbuwa@gmail.com
Thanks

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Supxel:

To my experienced brainies/BUK aspirants in the room... I'm urgently in need of BUK PUTME past questions... I will be glad if anyone could help.

Thanks
My guy , BUK don't have definit past questions.
You might see questions this year difference format with that of last year. Just be good and use jamb sylables.
My friend, it is easier to get medicine in the Southern university than BUK with that score. It is not a catchment region...secondly it is not under educational less privileged region.

To get mbbs in BUK,u must score very very high like 360 in PUTME or else u would be bounced. BUK usually pick one person from each southern states and drop others no matter how high others score.
With this your 265, unimaid is likely to be ur good option. Be wise!
Unimaid do not write PUTME.
Unimaid mbbs is very strong too.

UniJos gives more free hands to southerners compared to BUK. Try unijos If u don't like Unimaid.

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Supxel:

Thanks

You might see questions this year difference format with that of last year. Just be good and use jamb sylables.
My friend, it is easier to get medicine in the Southern university than BUK with that score. It is not a catchment region...secondly it is not under educational less privileged region.

To get mbbs in BUK,u must score very very high like 360 in PUTME or else u would be bounced. BUK usually pick one person from each southern states and drop others no matter how high others score.

UniJos gives more free hands to southerners compared to BUK. Try unijos If u don't like Unimaid.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Supxel:

Thanks

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by ibrajeb: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pls when is it likely the putme form will be out
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Masionreay:

Wow... Thanks for the enlightenment sir. I'm grateful. I will review my options.

Do you know much about FUD? (Fed. Uni. Dutse)
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
ibrajeb:
Pls when is it likely the putme form will be out

August
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Supxel:

Wow... Thanks for the enlightenment sir. I'm grateful. I will review my options.

Do you know much about FUD? (Fed. Uni. Dutse)

They just started medicine but not accredited just like that ATBU's. You can try there also may be they get accredited before u graduate. That is risky anyway. BUK, ABU, or Unimaid are the best to study medicine in Nigeria. Have u seen their products? Have u worked with any of their products?
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Masionreay i scored 280, what are my chances Still confused on which uni to choose; BUK, UNIJOS, UNIMAID I have 6 Cs and 2 Bs. Am from anambra please help out
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Which northern uni conduct putme for 2nd choice applicants?
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Masionreay:

They just started medicine but not accredited just like that ATBU's. You can try there also may be they get accredited before u graduate. That is risky anyway. BUK, ABU, or Unimaid are the best to study medicine in Nigeria. Have u seen their products? Have u worked with any of their products?

Thanks once again. Maybe I should just go to my state (Edo state) & hope on God's grace while I prepare & put in my best for PUTME.
I'm grateful beyond words, Misionreay.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Suspect33(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Masionreay:

Young man , from your questions BUK does not discriminate.
Which course u're are opting for and your JAMB score?

Note that BUK is a very competitive University as against the conception the southern aspirants hold on some Northern Universities. The school is well equipped ,enviable environment and seats in the heart of Kano metropolis. As a cosmopolitan city in the North, u would find many /all tribes in the GREAT University.
I have gone to many universities in Nigeria,this school BUK is really good ,transparent,qualitative and built on the corridor of genuineness. Many don't know about this citadel of learning because they don't make noises on the Social media unlike the southern's folks who often extol it lawless and "nothingness good" universities parading as the best in the world.
I didn't get my Bsc degree at BUK but very conversant with many Nigerian universities including the BUK cos of the nature of my job. Make researches about the school.
As far as I am concerned, u would get everything u need there.

You must study very hard to get into that university ...also depending on your course u are aspiring for there.
when riot breaks out, is the school attacked? and can one go to lectures from sabon gari to BUK, shey e far?
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Utthaan4:
Masionreay
i scored 280, what are my chances
Still confused on which uni to choose; BUK, UNIJOS, UNIMAID
I have 6 Cs and 2 Bs. Am from anambra please help out

Like I said , BUK is the best for mbbs any as far am concerned but need to to be very well prepared.
BUK and ABU strictly respect the JAMB quota system .
As u are not from the North West, it might very difficult.
Unijos don't obey some rules from NUC ...go for Unijos.
With this your score is almost certain that u would get admitted if u applied Unimaid. Unimaid is not as bad as southerners portrays . it is one of the best in terms of mbbs. Thank me later if u know what I mean
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Utthaan4:
Masionreay
i scored 280, what are my chances
Still confused on which uni to choose; BUK, UNIJOS, UNIMAID
I have 6 Cs and 2 Bs. Am from anambra please help out

Like I said , BUK is the best for mbbs in Nigeria as far as am concerned but need u to to be very well prepared. U can can be bounced if any little error.
As u are not from the North West, it might be very difficult.
With this your score is almost certain that u would get admitted if u applied Unimaid. Unimaid is not as bad as the southerners portrays it... it is one of the best in terms of mbbs in Nigeria.Thank me later if u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Masionreay:

Like I said , BUK is the best for mbbs in Nigeria as far as am concerned but need u to to be very well prepared. U can can be bounced if any little error.
As u are not from the North West, it might be very difficult.
With this your score is almost certain that u would get admitted if u applied Unimaid. Unimaid is not as bad as the southerners portrays it... it is one of the best in terms of mbbs in Nigeria.Thank me later if u know what I mean
ok thanks
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Tatarison(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Follow this link to download FREE BUK Post utme past questions https://www.prep.ng/2019/05/buk-post-utme-past-questions.html?m=1
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by nnahernest(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Guest14:

Look I got admitted into BUK in 2011 though left to another sch abroad. I'm right now doing my MSC in BUK.
To be honest 263 means you're a strong candidates but at BUK, they don't trust easily. So you have to show the same performance in their aptitude test.

We come from top foreign universities seeking for msc admission but they had to ensure we deserved it and eventually we got in.

Can I have your number,i want to do my second m.sc there,pls WhatsApp me on 07039476669
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by abelwealth(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Pls are we to come to the screening venue with original jamb result
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Guest14(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
nnahernest:

Can I have your number,i want to do my second m.sc there,pls WhatsApp me on 07039476669

Application for the PG programs is on going. Please visit www.buk.edu.ng

Sorry for the late reply
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
When will they start giving admission
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Guest14(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
silverline22:
When will they start giving admission
October, I guess
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
expect the admission list from September ending or the beginning of October.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
The PUTME RESULT is out. The highest is an MBBS candidate.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by aerozac(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
What's the score and the general performance in the PUME
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
The aspirants claimed that the questions were very hard.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by aerozac(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Do you currently school there. How is the admission like. I have a kid brother with 278 in Jamb, 280 in PUME and 279 average. Do you think he stands chance for MBBS from Kogi State. Pls I need your honest opinion if you school there
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
aerozac:
Do you currently school there. How is the admission like. I have a kid brother with 278 in Jamb, 280 in PUME and 279 average. Do you think he stands chance for MBBS from Kogi State. Pls I need your honest opinion if you school there

your kid sister did well but you know that MBBS in BUK is extremely competitive. Most guys coming to write PUTME there are very brilliant.
kogi state is an a catchment state to BUK and , there are many kogites in BUK. With the average of 279, it is 50:50. If more other kogites scored more than him, she would be dropped.Just pray.
Go to the medical hostel in BUK ask them their scores, genuinely, u would be hearing 300+ Many of them come with more than 300 in Jamb and then more than 300 in PUTME.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by spiritualmubi: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2019
The questions were cheap. But there was still massive failure, why?
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2019
spiritualmubi:
Yes the questions appear to be cheap. It looked cheap but sensitive. What was your score? You need to get the concept well to get some the questions correctly. So many people did well too. It was recorded this year that the highest scorer is 360...from MBBS .
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2019
spiritualmubi:
I can see that u are already in ABU studying Botany.
ABU questions are direct, so looking at BUK questions with same eye, u would make mistakes. You must think deep and critical to pick the real correct answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow / Unbelievable Nigerian Unity Schools' Cut-off Marks / Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.