Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno (20138 Views)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Danwakae(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2019
They will always deny it because they have diverted huge sum of money... Advertising light arms purchased. Soldiers are dieing on daily basis, come to barracks and see, the rules does not allow any to voice out.

The most merciful God, oh Allah , let not the wicked go unpurnish.....Amin.
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by GOFRONT(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2019
Story for d gods
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2019
Watching one online video of book haram attack Nigerian army camp. I watch as book haram fighters operated 50 calibers with one hand. Then I know say Nigeria is Fuc*ed .
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by kasim155: 12:39pm On May 26, 2019
Just look at d kind of riffle our soldiers still use to fight BH And also I don't believe dis story coming from the Army.
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by magzey: 12:47pm On May 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
The army.is lying the soldiers killed yesterday were about 30 my friend a serving soldier told me so
Give us his name please undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by rafabenitez: 12:49pm On May 26, 2019
And wen boko haram release a video,dey wl say d video is old or its doctored to spread dere propaganda,den lie mohammed will tell u its not authentic
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 26, 2019
magzey:

Give us his name please undecided

Don't be stupid

2 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2019
Dem go gree b4? undecided
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Barryseal: 12:55pm On May 26, 2019
With your rusty, wooden head, Ak47 riffles, why won't you be dusted by boko haram?
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by CityHitz: 12:59pm On May 26, 2019
This what our leaders has turned us into ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZfwHsnCnP4

Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by AngelicBeing: 12:59pm On May 26, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing reaction

'In an announcement discharged today....'
- amazing discharge grin
Na dem sabi, make l put my ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken and turkey for fire, to eat pounded yam tongue

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Nigeriadondie: 1:03pm On May 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
The army.is lying the soldiers killed yesterday were about 30 my friend a serving soldier told me so
Please who were their killers? I know many deaths go unrecorded.
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by VisioDirect: 1:10pm On May 26, 2019
The war you have in the North East is politician setup, in a bid to share security budget.

Nigeria is a country is better decided.
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by dunsin125: 2:02pm On May 26, 2019
The funny thing is immediately after NDA, these guys are posted to the warfront with no experience while the experienced ones are somewhere in the country enjoying themselves... This country is sinking
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Awoleesu(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2019
Can any Naiaralander in Maiduguri or environs confirm the true position of things to us please?
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by ugkk: 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
of course they would deny it, that's what Nigerian army are best known for...…..till date we don't know where Nigeria's most wanted terrorist is, dead or alive we don't know......Nigerian army cant tell us
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Handsomebb: 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
Shuuu.
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by hausadreturn(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2019
I heard it on BBC radio last night.

Was BBC lying?
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 26, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

Please who were their killers? I know many deaths go unrecorded.

If you want to know what goes on in this country and why serious people have given up and Nigeria do some research.

For one all the so called zamfara killings you hear about ? Lol ask people there what's going on with illegal gold.mining , the foreign collaboration,the politicians who have multi billion naira gold mines and the military collaboration in those killings.. also ask if trully there are any killings or the factions who are fully armed are free ones wiping each other off to take control of good deposits ..it's never been and will never be reported hut these are facts

About yesterday's killings guy research small , make some calls travel and see what Nigeria has become trust me you would return with more questions than answers and you would also give up on Nigeria

Just know that there is a very strong censore on what all media houses report in Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Salebo: 5:48am On May 27, 2019
Yankiss:
There is no need to do damage control. Our troops are wasting in Bornu. Most painful is that these are mainly Southerners. The government doesn't give a blip about their welfare. They die and remain unsung. Their tormentors are captured and released again after a pat on the back and you call this a country?
Our troops are wasting in Borno because you are one of the soldiers....Adaka!
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Salebo: 5:50am On May 27, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a.stupid liar
..Little FUUUL...
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Salebo: 5:53am On May 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
No need to read the statement

I already knew they would term it fake news

Only fools join the Fulani names Nigerian army under Buhari.... it's a death wish

And you believe the story.of soldiers killedAren't you part of the problem?You actually would prefer the Army to lose because of your wickedness...
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Salebo: 5:59am On May 27, 2019
adecz:
angry sad

Na so Dem go dey deny until
Boko Haram commot with video,
then you no go hear anything again.

Buhari Sef do tire, him no want dey hear about
all this killings.

He just wants to be left alone to be
enjoying the oza room in Aso Rock &
travelling abroad on private visits to hide
his €$£s.

Who is fooling who?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

You little empty KIDULT!

If you don't bring PMB into any of your useless matters,you might just kick the bucket...

All these silly IPOB kids running around the internet desperately craving for bad news will need to be sent back home to learn a thing or two from their communities...

We are talking about a theatre of battle here,you this village dwelling Numbskull is talking about the other room and Buhari hiding money...

Unexposed lots!
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 6:12am On May 27, 2019
Salebo:

You are a.stupid liar
..Little FUUUL...

You are a useless bastard and a thief
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Salebo: 6:14am On May 27, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a useless bastard and a thief

And I will continue to fork that elder sister of yours,even in her husband's house...

Or you don't remember me
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 6:15am On May 27, 2019
Salebo:

And I will continue to fork that elder sister of yours,even in her husband's house...

Or you don't remember me

tugha rie eren

Elede
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Salebo: 6:30am On May 27, 2019
LiveByNight:

tugha rie eren

Elede

Agam eji amu gbuo nwanne gi nwanyi...Ihem ga na Ara ya ehh...
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:03am On May 27, 2019
Salebo:
And you believe the story.of soldiers killedAren't you part of the problem?You actually would prefer the Army to lose because of your wickedness...

The news is everywhere... No need for them to deny it

These are human beings not chickens

It even made front-page here.. The cable carried the news
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 7:34am On May 27, 2019
Salebo:

Agam eji amu gbuo nwanne gi nwanyi...Ihem ga na Ara ya ehh...

emabule no wa iyekowa
Re: Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno by adecz: 9:58am On May 27, 2019
Salebo:

You little empty KIDULT!

If you don't bring PMB into any of your useless matters,you might just kick the bucket...

All these silly IPOB kids running around the internet desperately craving for bad news will need to be sent back home to learn a thing or two from their communities...

We are talking about a theatre of battle here,you this village dwelling Numbskull is talking about the other room and Buhari hiding money...

Unexposed lots!

Hater alert!! shocked shocked cool shocked shocked

It seems you have missed your
4 hourly dose of tramadol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Members Inaugurated By Acting CJN Picked By Onnoghen – Officia / See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States / Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.