Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,519 members, 7,898,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

How To Browse On Nairaland Forum For Free Without Mobile Data. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Browse On Nairaland Forum For Free Without Mobile Data. (506 Views)

Most Profitable Business In Nigeria With Low Capital - Nairaland Forum (2023) / The Magic Of Nairaland Forum Marketing. A Steady Stream Of Traffic. / Finally A Forum For Nigeria Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse On Nairaland Forum For Free Without Mobile Data. by MrBen619(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
I use airtel network, i don't know if any other network can do the same too. How to do it, if you login to your facebook account when ever you're in free mode, just click on MENU scroll down and locate Freebasics, then click through it and you will find multiple websites there, that you can be able to browse in them for free (including nairaland). Am browsing now for free with my tecno java phone, not even a smart phone. You can do absolutely everything on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Powder Export / How I Was Duped By A Pastor / Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.