Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter (5665 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter by Realdeals(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
At an event, SHE FORUM AFRICA, Aisha Babangida formerly Aisha Basheer and Aisha Shinkafi revealed the untold story of her two divorces within ten years.

Aisha is the first daughter of Nigeria’s former Military ruler, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (GCFR). Her mother, Dr. (Mrs.) Maryam Babangida was the first Lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria between 1985 and 1993.

She was famously known for her NGO, Better Life for Rural Women, an organization she ran passionately for years before death.

Aisha first married Basheer, a cousin to her father’s former Defense Chief who later became military leader of the country, General Sani Abacha.

The marriage produced a daughter but a combination of Aisha’s exuberance and her mum’s influence allegedly led to the death of the union. Basheer aka LADO later became a Senator for Kano Senatorial District.

She went ahead and married a serving Governor Umaru Shinkafi, of Zamfara State (Northern Nigeria) as third wife but the marriage equally scattered after the Governor lost his second term bid to rule the State.

Now, Aisha is lonely but not discouraged.

In this new video obtained by Asabe Afrika TV, find out how Aisha Babangida lost out her two marriages and why she is passionate about her mother’s project.

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/05/26/why-i-lost-my-two-marriages-aisha-babangida-ibbs-daughter/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchC_mGkzRA

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter by solmusdesigns: 7:14pm On May 26, 2019
Some northern men are serial divorcee, even the polygamos ones

1 Like

Re: Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter by matify83: 7:38pm On May 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Some northern men are serial divorcee, even the polygamos ones

In this case she seems to be the one practicing serial polyandry propelled by her lust for the red carpet.
Re: Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter by meobizy(f): 8:48pm On May 26, 2019
It seems this one bends to no man.
Her type should stay alone since finding a wealthy man who’ll bend to her whims will prove difficult.
If you are the son of a poor man aka a Nairalander no just look here — her tastes are beyond whatever you can offer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy In Owerri Propose To Amputated Actress Doris / Nadia Buari Shows Off Bikini Body / Wonders Shall Never End With N@ked Selfies All Around - See Full Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.