Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,632 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up (34768 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Upton: 8:57am On May 27, 2019
That's what stars do.
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by nwakaibeya1: 8:57am On May 27, 2019
How original or fake are you as determined spiritually?Poor people always feel cheated&let down or treated unfairly by so called rich people&in nonsensical,ignoramus retaliation they always opt to cheat rich people physically via many scam,ripoff&betrayals,unknowingly to them that rich people use them to trade @ NIGHT&add more riches to intimidate poor people with treasures while the poor dwell in total awe & frustration.Be wise&seek for genuine power to be feared where battles of life are fought won or lost #Am Revealing things unknown after the creation of the world#
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by yeman2012(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2019
nbvkjop:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]
ur father..
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Lovelyn451(f): 8:58am On May 27, 2019
But why are they doing this

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by trapQ: 8:59am On May 27, 2019
It's like your sense is on vacation. So when a woman tells a lie the next thing is Olosho" ?
Aidejay:
And I was busy defending and rooting for this biach when the thread appeared on front page, that she built mansion
Na wah ooh!
I join the chorus wholeheartedly to say OLOSHO OLOSHO OLOSHO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by maynation(f): 8:59am On May 27, 2019
Fake people

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2019
Chidokes4real:
She just gained SHAME not fame.
whether shame or Fame there was a Aim ���� and it will be achieved here in Nigeria because by clicking and lurking around the gossip both will come but Fame is inherent and cash flow via popularity and click baiting �����
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by MJBOLT: 9:01am On May 27, 2019
she lied just to get cheap attention from people who dont give a f*ck about her

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by ibietela2(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2019
sinaj:
Naija celebrities and fake life is like 5 $ 6

Hi
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Kobicove(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2019
Her story didn't add up from the start undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Aidejay(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2019
trapQ:
It's like your sense is on vacation. So when a woman tells a lie the next thing is Olosho" ?
Yeah my sense is on vacation it will return.
You, do u have sense?
Did I in anyway imply she is or was an OLOSHO
Read my words carefully
Or u know what don't bother You don't have sense
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by martineverest(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2019
typical of NIGERIAN celebrities....the main reason i don't follow them in social media.i hate fake lifers

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2019
Ohhh
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Nobody: 9:15am On May 27, 2019
Enter Eze Money, the new kid on the block. The key words here are 'Eze Money'. I am surprised they haven't given him the billionaire tag yet. This how the likes of E-Money, Hushpuppy, BNaira and Mompha became celebrities. The whole idea is geared towards promoting the name 'Eze Money'. Why didn't she use house belonging to the Musas, Yekenis, Obinnas, Akpans and Ejiros of these world?

3 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by cifo1145(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
Lai Mohammed now has a relative!!!=BLESSING OKORO and they are both in the same ministry (information)!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by 9jaVAR(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2019
all this girls wey dey form wetin dem no be,..

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by mhizv(f): 9:26am On May 27, 2019
Thing is same ex she was trying to prove only God knows what to,his family, friends,and mr ex himself,are gonna remember this for a very long time. She just embarrassed her self.

5 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by ibietela2(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2019
Aidejay:
And I was busy defending and rooting for this biach when the thread appeared on front page, that she built mansion
Na wah ooh!
I join the chorus wholeheartedly to say OLOSHO OLOSHO OLOSHO

Lol

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Born2Breed(f): 9:29am On May 27, 2019
I pity the young. Do not be carried away by these fake bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by jetz(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2019
And she has earned the famous fame tag simple as sbcd
Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:30am On May 27, 2019
oniro lie Mohammed sister.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by AleAirHub(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2019
See life embarassed

I have every reason to thank God everyday because NA people like us dem dey really d ball why images behind celebrity get plenty fake life's. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by Olatunde10(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2019
I think the rich man is aware of the whole plan form onset...Both of them want to trend. Be expecting more news about the Chinese rich guy. The man is now celebrity in Nigeria and that's his plan. They scripted the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by CloudResident(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2019
Nonsense!
Na dem dey enter depression when dem fail to hijack social media fame in hope of getting false sense of security.

Na dem go still dey attack hard working and hustling babes.

Na dem go dey beef their bestie for just no reason.

Na dem no dey ever dey satisfied demselves.

Na dem. Na dem.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by MrFly(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2019
Kindly go back to where you belong.. 'one bedroom apartment'.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by faithfull18(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

This girl is a fool
Yoruba ladies and liesangry
Something is wrong with you, attention seeker oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up by chronique(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2019
Madness and stupidity rolled into one. How do people just wake up and decide to be fake? That's a sign of low self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos / RMD Carrying Mercy Johnson's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.