Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words (23525 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by codedthingzzzzz: 11:09am On May 27, 2019
Lmfao this guy is just too funny
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by MorufuAtanda: 11:14am On May 27, 2019
Yes after serving your time in prison first and reducing the size of your pot belly. Iberibe man.

Watery beans dey wait you for Sanko. grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by iso604: 11:18am On May 27, 2019
Give yourself time to be sad, frustrated and give up in life. After that give yourself time to heal, accept and grow. Time doesn't erase anything. All we need is to take one step at a time with enough space and from the mistakes. After that TRY moving forward and Achieve your goals. Don't be scared to be a failure but never give up in life.

fall forward never quit
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by agborodun: 11:44am On May 27, 2019
President of ogboni society I guess.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Mtbail: 11:53am On May 27, 2019
Okorocha the dreamer pls wake up from ur slumber and start preparing to chill in EFCC costudy
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by mema900: 11:57am On May 27, 2019
inforesource:
President of which Nigeria? Abi this man thinks we are joking? Hmmm!

Truth is; we are actually joking in this country and what he just said is not impossible
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Chiccly(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2019
Yes l believe you...

Only in your village meeting grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Ayostephen1(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2019
Lemamu said he would be prosperous Ladani replied 'not in this world.Okorocha for President!Not in this world
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
I would vote MOGHALU, if he will be contesting than to vote Rochas okoro, a man who destroyed most of our major road in the name of building it, a man who turned imo state governorship to a family business, a man who destroyed markets and houses in the name of building yet those project remained uncompleted for 8 years meanwhile rendering the occupants jobless and homeless come to my place in OKWUDOR IN NJABA L.G.A, IMO STATE, the hospital he started since remained umcompleted including the stadium etc. he is jack of all trade, master of none. ROCHAS WILL SALE NIGERIA TO THE WHITE MAN IF ELECTED PRESIDENT.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by blackboy(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2019
This is the reason he is having problems in APC. He is ambitious and after what Saraki did, he could work at holding a coveted seat at the Senate.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by IMMUNO1(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2019
Good luck to you sir. Presidential Iberiberizm loading....
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by sheller(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2019
I doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Crown033: 12:56pm On May 27, 2019
U don go smoke that thing u they smoke abi?
U will start calling Nigerians, Nigeriaberism
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by ThatFairGuy: 1:33pm On May 27, 2019
Who are you
NaijaRoyalty:
I really don't like your style of leadership .. but , I prefer you to Tinubu .

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Vickram: 1:46pm On May 27, 2019
President of Iberiberism Republic of Nigeria
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by PapaAdanna: 1:54pm On May 27, 2019
In ur grave
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by lovelyefem(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2019
David thrump said the same several decades ago , ............... Time tells
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by okeyfrank: 2:20pm On May 27, 2019
Nothing will save Rochas Okorocha from being jailed.

He's the worst thing that ever happened to Imo State.

He's so greedy, corrupt, crazy, mad and represents anything 'failure'.

He must account for sucking Imo funds dry.

What a shameless fool he is.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by ufuosman(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2019
Just pray u survive what APC want to do to you
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
till then Sir we are all waiting.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On May 27, 2019
It's good to dream big
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Benlag: 5:27pm On May 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I really don't like your style of leadership .. but , I prefer you to Tinubu .

You are mentally unstable
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by fireback: 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
at first he was eyeing governors seat, latter he started eyeing senate seat, and then he eyed the seat of APC party chairman. Now he's eyeing the president seat.... Honestly this man is so jealous and greedy.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by AlaskaTNT(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2019
Junkie1:
WHAT'S ROCHIES COCKROACHA TALKING ABOUT ?? SHUT UP AND GO AN ERECT STATUES IN YOUR VILLAGE YOU WON'T BE THE PRESIDENT OF ANYTHING
grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by abbasajao(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2019
Another Ayo Fayose of Ekiti. Continue dreaming man
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Mypeople2(m): 1:41am On May 28, 2019
ijustdey:

“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me. “Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/26/mark-my-words-i-will-become-president-nigeria-okorocha-vows

Truly ..but just like Obasanjo.This means you have to go to jail first because right now, EFCC is knocking at your door... can you hear it knocking ?#singing Nathaniel Bassey song#
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Rhea(f): 2:51am On May 28, 2019
ijustdey:

“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me. “Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/26/mark-my-words-i-will-become-president-nigeria-okorocha-vows

In Nigeria? It is very possible. When in doubt, ask America grin cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2019
I dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.