Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

How We Were Drugged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How We Were Drugged (2277 Views)

Help!! My Fianceé Has Drugged Me!! (graphic Pics) / I Was Drugged At A Party / My Husband’s Younger Brother Drugged And Raped Me-pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Were Drugged by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2019
This happened on Thursday,I just felt like sharing. Not sure which section to post it,let it stay here sha

So we were hired for a catering job by a company somewhere in Oregun,me alongside two of my colleagues,a guy and a girl. We were given a place to stay nearby so we could meet up with preparing breakfast,a 3 bedroom apartment rented by the company. I shared a room with the girl while the guy had a room to himself,the other room was occupied by a staff of the company,an elderly man. Opposite the building, there's a barber from Akwa Ibom that stays with his siblings,his shop is also in the building. My male colleague is from there too,so they became friends. We always come home with leftovers and the guy would come with his siblings and eat with us

Lemme not bore you people and go straight to the point, on Thursday,we made chicken peppersoup,as usual we came home with the leftover. We were so tired, no strength to even lift a pin. The barber's younger sister came with a big bowl and was like that they had white rice at home so we should give her enough for all of them. With the tiredness and the fact that she's a girl,I told her to go to the kitchen and serve herself.

In the evening, the elderly guy came back from work and woke us up from sleep, that he's very hungry. I told him that it's just peppersoup that's available and he said he'll eat it with bread. I wasn't comfortable with it so I hurriedly boiled rice and we all ate. While we were eating,my female friend made a joke that the food is making her feel high and we all laughed. After eating, everybody went to their separate rooms and dozed off.

We were supposed to make breakfast the next morning but brothers and sisters,we woke up by 12 noon feeling very weak. They had been calling us from the company but no answer from us. They had to order food. The elderly guy too was sleeping, someone that always leaves by 5am sharp. That was when we knew that it wasn't ordinary. We put two and two together and went straight to the barber's shop. His sister came out and when we asked her,she denied it. My friend wasn't having it and she called her boyfriend,a soldier. The guy was furious and came with about three of his colleagues. That was when they knew that it was no joke. The girl confessed that her brother gave her something that looks like weed to put in the peppersoup. When they finished beating the guy up, he said that his reason was because he had told my male colleague to bleep us or pass us to him but he refused. That he put the weed to make all of us high and bleep ourselves to the fullest.

Honestly it was funny but not funny, the company paid us off and told us that we are unserious people. I also heard that the elderly guy had been sacked. All because we wanted to be nice.

This world is really a scary place, wicked people everywhere, you can hardly trust anyone.

9 Likes

Re: How We Were Drugged by Sundrus: 10:11pm On May 26, 2019
It is good to be nice, but always use ur sense...alot of people take the niceness for granted.
Re: How We Were Drugged by clive2u(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2019
This story get as e b, the mumu weed guy knew that u guys will b too lazy and wil tel his sister to go dish by herself? If its true then sorry abt that, i'd hand d mumu guy to ndlea. On behalf of akwa ibom people i donate that guy to sambisa clan. We are gud people

1 Like

Re: How We Were Drugged by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2019
that guy & his sis are really dangerous,
report them to legal authorities,
at least he will be forced to pay u guys what da company would've paid u

1 Like

Re: How We Were Drugged by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 26, 2019
clive2u:
This story get as e b, the mumu weed guy knew that u guys will b too lazy and wil tel his sister to go dish by herself? If its true then sorry abt that, i'd hand d mumu guy to ndlea. On behalf of akwa ibom people i donate that guy to sambisa clan. We are gud people

it wasn't the first time, they have access to the kitchen
Re: How We Were Drugged by kurupt1: 11:05pm On May 26, 2019
Where u girls finally bleeped?? kiss

2 Likes

Re: How We Were Drugged by Timagex(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2019
Eyaaaah.... Trust no one. This country is messed up..
Re: How We Were Drugged by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 26, 2019
kurupt1:
the answer is for another thread entirely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Were Drugged by clive2u(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2019
Nmahgood:

it wasn't the first time, they have access to the kitchen
keep being nice, it'l pay off. I pity d man that got sackd
Re: How We Were Drugged by diji04(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2019
Nmahgood:
This happened on Thursday,I just felt like sharing. Not sure which section to post it,let it stay here sha

So we were hired for a catering job by a company somewhere in Oregun,me alongside two of my colleagues,a guy and a girl. We were given a place to stay nearby so we could meet up with preparing breakfast,a 3 bedroom apartment rented by the company. I shared a room with the girl while the guy had a room to himself,the other room was occupied by a staff of the company,an elderly man. Opposite the building, there's a barber from Akwa Ibom that stays with his siblings,his shop is also in the building. My male colleague is from there too,so they became friends. We always come home with leftovers and the guy would come with his siblings and eat with us

Lemme not bore you people and go straight to the point, on Thursday,we made chicken peppersoup,as usual we came home with the leftover. We were so tired, no strength to even lift a pin. The barber's younger sister came with a big bowl and was like that they had white rice at home so we should give her enough for all of them. With the tiredness and the fact that she's a girl,I told her to go to the kitchen and serve herself.

In the evening, the elderly guy came back from work and woke us up from sleep, that he's very hungry. I told him that it's just peppersoup that's available and he said he'll eat it with bread. I wasn't comfortable with it so I hurriedly boiled rice and we all ate. While we were eating,my female friend made a joke that the food is making her feel high and we all laughed. After eating, everybody went to their separate rooms and dozed off.

We were supposed to make breakfast the next morning but brothers and sisters,we woke up by 12 noon feeling very weak. They had been calling us from the company but no answer from us. They had to order food. The elderly guy too was sleeping, someone that always leaves by 5am sharp. That was when we knew that it wasn't ordinary. We put two and two together and went straight to the barber's shop. His sister came out and when we asked her,she denied it. My friend wasn't having it and she called her boyfriend,a soldier. The guy was furious and came with about three of his colleagues. That was when they knew that it was no joke. The girl confessed that her brother gave her something that looks like weed to put in the peppersoup. When they finished beating the guy up, he said that his reason was because he had told my male colleague to bleep us or pass us to him but he refused. That he put the weed to make all of us high and bleep ourselves to the fullest.

Honestly it was funny but not funny, the company paid us off and told us that we are unserious people. I also heard that the elderly guy had been sacked. All because we wanted to be nice.

This world is really a scary place, wicked people everywhere, you can hardly trust anyone.
Re: How We Were Drugged by diji04(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2019
chai this is so heartbroken I don't know how some people think at times that is why people change doing good, pls my sister such is the wickedness of man Hopefully God will provide a better job for you people.

1 Like

Re: How We Were Drugged by adadike(f): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Nmahgood , Sorry nwanem. Keep being nice and watch the good Lord reward you
Re: How We Were Drugged by chinchonglee(m): 2:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Sorry but y did ur friend call her soldier bf Because she had a soldier to her disposal??
What happened to d police
Re: How We Were Drugged by MrMcJay(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Nmahgood:

This is so sad to hear. If you want to take the guy up legally and teach him a lesson that deters, send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: How We Were Drugged by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2019
This is one of the reasons people don't want to help again.
TRUST NO ONE.....
Re: How We Were Drugged by KingNom(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hi Op. Sorry about your terrible experience.
Kindly Dm me. Thanks
Re: How We Were Drugged by Godmademan(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2019
You should thank God their intent was not to kill.
I deliberately avoid parties with young people because I hate the thought of being drugged and unaware of my self and environment. Sadly alot of Nigerian youths are into drug use. I declined a birthday party last year for similar reason. Chick is still angry with me till date but I HAVE NO FUCKSS TO GIVE.

Stop changing my FUCKSS to BLEEPS. They don't fonvey thesame message pls
Re: How We Were Drugged by Britboy(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
kurupt1:
I'm curious too.

Op, sorry about the experience though.
Naija is officially a bad place.
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Naked, Doing Bad Thing With Another Man's Wife. / Am I Overreacting? / What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.