Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Please I Need Assistance From Ngos Or Individuals For Eye Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Assistance From Ngos Or Individuals For Eye Surgery (274 Views)

Sustainable Living In 2024: Empowering Individuals For A Greener Tomorrow / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Assistance From Ngos Or Individuals For Eye Surgery by pirinski(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2019
hello nairalanders, can anyone tell me of any NGO that gives financial support for eye surgery? I have problem that does not allow me to see with my right eye which is retina detachment and i am to undergo an operation at the national eye center kaduna. The cost is N450.000. I need assistance from NGOS or individuals to help me do the eye surgery. I am a family man with four children who has been jobless for five years now. Pease nairalanders kindly give me the information needed to help me do this eye surgery. tel 08127544418 email- spinfoserv@gmail.com

please moderators help me move this thread to home page so that i can get the necessary assistance. thank you.
Re: Please I Need Assistance From Ngos Or Individuals For Eye Surgery by Cooleasy(m): 12:16am On May 27, 2019
pirinski:
hello nairalanders, can anyone tell me of any NGO that gives financial support for eye surgery? I have problem that does not allow me to see with my right eye which is retina detachment and i am to undergo an operation at the national eye center kaduna. The cost is N450.000. I need assistance from NGOS or individuals to help me do the eye surgery. I am a family man with four children who has been jobless for five years now. Pease nairalanders kindly give me the information needed to help me do this eye surgery. tel 08127544418 email- spinfoserv@gmail.com

please moderators help me move this thread to home page so that i can get the necessary assistance. thank you.
It will be well with you, by God's grace. Please while you are at this, don't wait for only NGOs. You can also let you church or mosque know; at least they can contribute parts of it. Even some Nairalanders would add something too but you might need to give certain level of proofs to convince them to help. I feel you because I had experienced eye problem too. Please shout out even louder to get help o. The value of your eye is far more than the amount you need for the treatment o.
Please, by the way, when is your treatment scheduled to take place? Just to know how much time is left for possible help from me too.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Assistance From Ngos Or Individuals For Eye Surgery by pirinski(m): 1:10am On May 27, 2019
thank you. the surgery is for september but i can contact them as soon as i get the money. they gave me that long time to enable me to look for the money.
Re: Please I Need Assistance From Ngos Or Individuals For Eye Surgery by jbblues24(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2019
I approve your atmosphere mate

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Live Long With Hypertension / Ondo State Government Procures New Medical Facilities / Lose Weight 4kg-8kg In The Most Healthy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.