Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? (1388 Views)

Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Nigeria-china Currency Swap, Commendable, But Requires Caution -NANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by yemitexcel(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 28, 2019
IraEdwin:

Hello Nlanders,

If you have a small business or have a business idea that's in need of funding, please send your contact details. This is not a grant or loan program, we are looking to invest in people. It doesn't matter if you want to start selling Akara and pap, or you want to build an app, get in touch, we will listen to you and if we believe in you, we would do our best to get you funded for an equity in your business.

***This is not for scammers, as we will do our DD! Please do not waste your time or ours.

Thank you.

imabinary @ g mail . com
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by wilfox(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by afams(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2019
Have a good n tested idea
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Banjotee77: 10:56pm On May 28, 2019
banjoadetola1977@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Roadmanconfiden(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2019
Tundeadeogunglr@gmail 07055477322 Diamond Jewelries craft
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by ugnoble: 12:52pm On May 29, 2019
Agriculture Business (mainly plantation)
Innoma20 @ gmail . com
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Uyitai(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2019
Bee keeping/honey production - 08067829620
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by solutn2chemical: 3:35pm On May 29, 2019
My email is kolapope@gmail.com ......my phone number is 08064334330.

I have at least 5 brilliant IDEAS most of them will generate minimum of 500,000 every month.

I have the one of how ordinary pepper soup , asun , suya and co can generate 500,000 every month.Most of the idea I nurse and willing to partner or sell have little or no one competing with it for now.

Without wasting time let give a tip of one of list of them here below :

TURNING WASTE TO WEALTH USING SANDS BY THE ROAD SIDE AND PET BOTTLE THAT LITTERS OUR GUTTER

Steps below :

Sourcing for the materials :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well
3 Get my Mixer with tap, Cooker and Interlocking Stone Iron Mold ready

Production :
1 Fire the cooker readily
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
3 The mixer will keep turning.
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate.

Rootwork

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Jagaban880: 4:22pm On May 29, 2019
i Love this 08109961524
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by opeyemiabdullah: 8:39pm On May 29, 2019
It's painful to see so much brilliant, intelligent and enthusiastic youths with good business ideas but no sponsors.
Actually there are sponsors but some few bad eggs have ruined chances for others.
I know quite a number of people with idle funds willing to invest but little or no one can be trusted with your hard earned money. I have been a victim myself so I can't persuade anyone. But it's a noble thing to fund an idea and liberate someone from hardship. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Iny3(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2019
I'm looking at setting up an agric business.. I've done my research, made contacts and checked pricing as well as gains. It is very lucrative,just funding left. We should talk, please.

Here is my contact: 08100326056 or you can send a mail to inyephraimumoren@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by tunzy9229: 10:17pm On May 29, 2019
sabdulfat@gmail.com.09095924720
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by jmatthew(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2019
shoegry@gmail.com expecting to hear from you
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by phew09(f): 11:42pm On May 30, 2019
gorgoodie@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Elizadath: 11:53pm On May 30, 2019
Yeah I have a simple but money spinning Bi. Everyone needs it. As a matter of fact, very few ones can do without it when it is launched. It will become an household brand. The major hurdles packaging machinery. Am ready to offer 40%
Please reach me on
09026399297 or
Iqbooks@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 30, 2019
solutn2chemical:
My email is kolapope@gmail.com ......my phone number is 08064334330.

I have at least 5 brilliant IDEAS most of them will generate minimum of 500,000 every month.

I have the one of how ordinary pepper soup , asun , suya and co can generate 500,000 every month.Most of the idea I nurse and willing to partner or sell have little or no one competing with it for now.

Without wasting time let give a tip of one of list of them here below :

TURNING WASTE TO WEALTH USING SANDS BY THE ROAD SIDE AND PET BOTTLE THAT LITTERS OUR GUTTER

Steps below :

Sourcing for the materials :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well
3 Get my Mixer with tap, Cooker and Interlocking Stone Iron Mold ready

Production :
1 Fire the cooker readily
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
3 The mixer will keep turning.
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate.

Rootwork
What are you using the bottle and sand to make? And how much profit do you make?
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Nobody: 4:18am On May 31, 2019
I have a e-commerce store already..Just need funds for massive awareness..check my signature
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by Juleh01: 5:13am On May 31, 2019
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea That Requires Funding? by tolexy05(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA NUMBER VERIFICATION FOR WHATSAPP, LETGO, OFFERUP, UPWORK, FIVERR ETC / 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.