Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him (33543 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Skmoda360(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
That boy is very stupidd for crying because of a hoe.
mehn!!! na baby man now...lol
make he cry abeg ....but he mumu sha
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by mkpurumma090(f): 12:27am On May 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Ntoor tongue...I wanted to marry her yen yen yen...dats how he'll date her oo until he gets tired and dumps her for anoda. Thank God she ws able to see that there was no future with u and dumped u first...sharp girl cheesy

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 9:28am On May 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You have a cool headed sissy guy like you said, then link me up. I love cool headed guys, not some egostic, so called firm/decisive men like you said. God created them all, the sissy, the egostic alphas, each has a woman that equates his attributes!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.