Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lagos State Law - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lagos State Law (216 Views)

Lagos State Rice Mill Imota Ikorodu Will Start Operations Feb 2020. / Farm Lands Available In Lagos State Nigeria / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Law by onuohack(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2019
Please can anyone who is knowledgeable in Law tells me what the Lagos State constitution says about pollution (mostly domestic air and noise pollution).
I have this neighbour that takes pride in polluting the air with the carbon monoxide from his generator set. We've tried severely to reason with him to move his generator to the other side of the building for the sake of our health but what he wants is physical combat which is not in our nature anymore. So, now we look towards using the legal means to get him do what is right to do.
In this, I ask for help and guidance from my fellow Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

PEGION PEA FOR SALE..CONTACT ME ON: +2348074288862/ +2348039388439 / Acres Of Land For Sale At Ogbomoso, Oyo State / Are You In Need Of Cassava, Maize, Plantain And Cocoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.