Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

Telecommunication Is The New Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecommunication Is The New Money (195 Views)

ECOWAS New Money ‘ECO’ To Become Active January 2020 / Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks / New Money Alert! Make #10,000 Naira Weekly Guarnteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunication Is The New Money by Demmyads: 10:40am On May 27, 2019
Telecom is the new money,This 21trillion dollar industry can keep five thousand naira to ten thousand naira in your local bank daily,
You may want to ask how,have you ever asked yourself who benefits when you either buy airtime or load data on your smartphones from the banks or road side vendors? Thank God for the revelation of Recharge and get paid which you are yet to join,no worries quick overview comes up shortly.

There is no more excuse for being broke as you can earn as much as you can in the telecom industry,if you wish to get full comprehensive overview please call me or message me on whats app 08182832102

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Extra Cash? / We Sale Perfume Oils In Large Quantity / I Need An Ebook Cover Design Artist That Accepts Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.