Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,849 members, 7,938,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Missing Person!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person!!! (389 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person!!! by EzeBridget2409(f): 6:18pm On May 27, 2019
Hello guys,

This is my missing big brother Eze Paschal Uzochukwu, this is the only personal picture we have of him...
Please help me share this picture using this hastag... #helpfindezepaschal #helpfindezepaschal #helpfindezepaschal

We can do this guys.

Please share this post for me.
Please ���

For those who might still want to read the full info about how he got missing.
Read it here�

*Often times whenever I'm asked to make a wish, I sincerely do not have any serious thing to say. In many cases i end up turning such questions to a joke, or have loads of requests as my own wish.
But I woke up today, after soo many years of still hoping, it is another 26th of August, I thought about my brother, the one who we thought then was the brightest amongst the Eze's, the cutest of the Eze brothers. The one who wasn't ashamed to help his mother with her business then, the one who will never allow anyone touch me...
Just like that, on the 26th of August 2007,you went missing, you were just 20years+
I still remember that sunny Sunday afternoon, you and Okezie were fixing the new cottons we bought for the house, then you left, you didn't even complete that.
You left with our neighbors son to millennium Park, Abuja. he came back but you never returned.
We started searching that evening, till now we haven't heard from you,or anything about you.

It hurts, truly it does, I remember how mum felt something was wrong in her house and had to rush back from August meeting, called names of all her children, we all came forth, except you, Pascal!
I remember how she collapsed on hearing that sad news.
Where have we not visited in search of you? What have we not done within our capacity?

Some say you went abroad to Hustle.
Some say you were kidnapped.
Some say we should forget about you that you are dead.

How can we possibly forget about you?
If for real we know you are dead it would be fair enough.

Your best friend is successful now and I know how you both hustled together back then.

Dear brother, if ever you are still alive but hiding from us (even tho I know you have no reason to do that). I hope you get to read this some day, please send a message across atleast for the sake of our mother. She hasn't stopped calling your name in her prayers. Until today she still wakes up 2am for the midnight prayer dedicated to you.
Come back because, you should see how far I have come, I'm almost were we never dreamt I'll be. I'm now that successful, smart, beautiful, talented, girl you wished I become.

I type all this with tears in my eyes, with only one wish in this world. "That I get to see you again.

Yours truly," pikin pikin " as you fondly call me.* �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person!!! by Planet3xi: 6:20pm On May 27, 2019
Go spiritual na. Speak to a prophet . if you want to speak to one,contact me
Re: Missing Person!!! by Omalichabby(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2019
Pls guys let's help move this to FP.
She specifically opened a NL account for this, I believe the power of social media. We can do this, PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Missing Person!!! by Omalichabby(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2019
Plz MOD, Seun, Lalastical pls help. Please help move to FP sirs

1 Like

Re: Missing Person!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2019
Doesn't look good. I think he's gone, reason your mom felt what she did and rushed back from August meeting. I pray God gives ur family closure to move on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed / Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion / Differences Between Baby Boys And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.