Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,078 members, 7,899,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) (56417 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped (photos / Robbers Caught & Stripped Unclad By Vigilante In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 27, 2019
They should use gulder bottle to fvckk his yansh
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Erhun10z: 11:41pm On May 27, 2019
Chaos!!!!!!!! There is no doubt, from the pictures he is a girl, sorry, she is a girl, sorry, he is a she. Mitcheeew, what do I know self.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2019
wizflame:
Imagine you commot skirt to Bleep tou come see dick
And you scream bleeeeeeeeep
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by LarrySun(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2019
When you think you have seen it all, another madness will just pop out from nowhere.

Anyway, enjoy this hilarious action story below:

I took three quick steps backward to create enough space between us, then I gave him a perfect kick to the jaw. The kick stopped him in track; he was dazed for a few seconds. Although the night was still illuminated by a full moon without stars, I was sure my dear inexperienced friend was seeing a full constellation, a galaxy bright enough to blind him. He blinked for a while before landing hard on his flat buttocks. Then he did something I utterly never expected. He started crying. I was confused; he was a grownup, he was not supposed to cry; and besides, my kick, although swift and direct, was not hard enough to elicit this kind of tears.

*Read from this link:*

http://www.pentinent.com/2019/05/27/kanu-the-brutality-of-a-rogue-update-2/
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Englishgold: 11:43pm On May 27, 2019
Akpulakubem. Chisos is lord
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by patrickogar(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2019
what is he gaining? end time guys be wise!
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 27, 2019
undecided

Sorry but the nigger does not deserve such embarrassment just because of paper soup & heneken.

Some people are just greedy & fuvcking frustrated to d extent of looking for some one to vent on.

I see no reason why you should uncloth him like that in Public, this just pisses me off

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by tydi(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2019
How can you be fooled by his/her looks and same time be fooled by his /her voice,, some guys are really dumb.. No matter the filter you apply if you like say you done turn transgender once I hear that baritone voice, bros truth go come out.. A female voice sound more melodic and soft.. God doesn't make mistake

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by AbooNasir(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2019
wizflame:
Imagine you commot skirt to fvck you come see dick

Omo better na to Japa o....those characters for temple run, no go run reach me...The thought go be like Hunter, he go just dey hunt person upandan

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Investmentfreak: 11:52pm On May 27, 2019
Another they didn’t caught me...watch this nigga blow

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by aspirebig: 11:53pm On May 27, 2019
It is 'risky' . Thank God he was not injured more than that.
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2019
Beautiful man
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:00am On May 28, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Bozzy001(m): 12:05am On May 28, 2019
Earthquake3:
Hmm nawa o
Somebody cannot chyke girl in peace again
I tire for this one o!
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2019
He resemble woman pass man

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2019
Jungle justice isn't necessary, so nah 1k something wey OP need the money back. The issue here is the lack of money

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by JwonDblaq: 12:16am On May 28, 2019
Oshisko, iranu, abasha grin
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nickcheez(m): 12:19am On May 28, 2019
See breast,IP don cast
OILFLASHY1:
We caught this one today, beautiful Mr. Arinze Aleke who dressed like a woman. He successfully damaged our three plates of pepper soup and two bottles of Heineken, immediately we demanded for her particulars, she turned out to be another Bobrisky. I maintain that several boobs are risky.

He will pay for the pepper soup and Heineken because he obtained them from us by false pretence.
See how they dealt with him here grin https://thickmatch.com/guy-dress-like-lady-extort-money-guys-get-caughtpicture/
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:22am On May 28, 2019
Igbo sense no go kill these Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:27am On May 28, 2019
ZOO! angry

So they couldn’t just take him to the police (if it’s a crime) or expose him without the crude humiliation/beating?! SMH
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by sosa993: 12:29am On May 28, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by OyinO: 12:30am On May 28, 2019
frisky2good:
Things dey happen. See as he resemble woman

Plaiting of hair and makeups is what makes girls and women look more beautiful than the men or boys. If they start barbing or wearing low cuts with no makeup and all the adornments like earings, nose rings, ribbons, painted nails, and even extensions, there's no significant difference between us except body curves and beard.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by sosa993: 12:31am On May 28, 2019
grin
tydi:
How can you be fooled by his/her looks and same time be fooled by his /her voice,, some guys are really dumb.. No matter the filter you apply if you like say you done turn transgender once I hear that baritone voice, bros truth go come out.. A female voice sound more melodic and soft.. God doesn't make mistake

grin grin
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On May 28, 2019
Why are they disgracing her abi him.She even fine pass some ladies. That's her/his way of showing her ingenuity.
Those men should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by datigbogirl: 12:39am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Everyone I speak to on the phone always say I have a girly voice, I guess it's cos I like singing a lot & it has reformed my voicebox....you can still get hoodwinked bro...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by dontbothermuch: 12:43am On May 28, 2019
Transgender. They live like every straight persons in developed countries. They are born that way.
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by uncommonfish: 1:02am On May 28, 2019
Richardonald:
he really look like a girl.....what of this one here
curry makeup
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Mateen1000: 1:08am On May 28, 2019
She even kept his/her hair

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:19am On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
All these girls. They won't call you handsome guy now. But when you steal from the market you will hear them saying eyaa see fine boy wey steal.
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) / Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl / Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.