Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) (2263 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
The Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) will, today, May 27, 2019 air a special interview with President Muhammadu Buhari on its network service at 10 pm.

MandyNews.com will be updating you with live transcript of the interview, photos, videos and breaking story.

We'll keep you updated, so stay tuned

https://mandynews.com/president-buhari-interview-with-nta-addressing-nigerians-live-updates/

Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by sorom4: 9:18pm On May 27, 2019
What else will he tell us if not about the Fulani Radio as an achievement?
Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 27, 2019
You have no mandate

Go back to Daura

You can not govern on a stolen mandate
Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 27, 2019
to think, I will listen to this man by the odd time of the day is stupidity. 10 pm of all the time in a day. what happen to 4pm or 7pm. maybe he has a hidden agenda
Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nyamuriflathead: 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
Oma307:
to think, I will listen to this man by the odd time of the day is stupidity. 10 pm of all the time in a day. what happen to 4pm or 7pm. maybe he has a hidden agenda

Oga wail small small.. no go kill urself. U still have 4 more yrs to remain bereaved oh. U fit go old pass papa ajasco if u continue to wail like this within that four yrs oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by okosodo: 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
Na rubbish him go talk na
Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nyamuriflathead: 9:46pm On May 27, 2019
krendo:
You have no mandate

Go back to Daura

You can not govern on a stolen mandate

Go and represent Atiku in court oga, you are misusing your talent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 27, 2019
President Buhari: I have come to the realisation that the so called 'Nigeria elites' are for themselves.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
Buhari names Saraki and Dogara.. Rates them very very low on patriotism.

"I spoke to them and asked them how can you hold the nation to ransom for 7 months"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2019
President Buhari: I asked Saraki and Dogara how they could hold the country to ransom by withholding the budget for seven months? They could not answer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 27, 2019
Special Interview with President Muhammadu Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qm8dR3CMww&feature=youtu.be
Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 27, 2019
"I will persuade the police and judiciary to be hard on criminals" - Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by StillX10(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
useless old hawk
Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:39pm On May 27, 2019
Buhari is, dead, the impostor is a good, actor
Re: President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) by lereinter(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Oga wail small small.. no go kill urself. U still have 4 more yrs to remain bereaved oh. U fit go old pass papa ajasco if u continue to wail like this within that four yrs oh.

Fulani herdsmen go visit your family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice / The Truth About Dangote Refinery Workforce In Lagos - Almost All Are Indians / Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.