Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,614 members, 7,888,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics (5679 Views)

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand / Guys What Can Make You Marry Weird Mc A Nigeria Pop Star?…>picx / Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by ehs(m): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2010
REALITY101:

Pointless to this thread, So waka-pass
lol, a wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by InkedNerd(f): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2010
REALITY101:

Ok, I heard she is a lesbo  grin

Doesn't matter. I'm gay friendly.

ehs and REALITY101, I hope you two aren't arguing cry
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by ehs(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2010
I'm good and will never argue with anyone, I'm a huge believer that everyone is entitle to their opinion and I appreciate you, checking in.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 29, 2010
ehs:

lol,  a wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion

A wise man uses his own word and a foolish man finds delight with other peoples quote.

Inked_Nerd:

Doesn't matter. I'm gay friendly. Careful   grin grin

ehs and REALITY101, I hope you two aren't arguing cry

I ain't gat time for that.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by InkedNerd(f): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2010
REALITY101:

I ain't gat time for that.

lipsrsealed undecided Oh.

ehs:

I'm good and will never argue with anyone, I'm a huge believer that everyone is entitle to their opinion and I appreciate you, checking in.

No problem wink.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by ehs(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2010
REALITY101:

A wise man uses his own word and a foolish man finds delight with other peoples quote.

lol, "peoples" it will be safe to assume you made your point, what's up with these forth and back.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2010
ehs:

lol, "peoples" it will be safe to assume you made your point, what's up with these forth and back. I guess not for me.

I ain't modifying it. Get blind on it.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Kc0022000(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2010
Is he a she ? grin Ve always assume weird Mc is he O lipsrsealed Tanx 4 dis
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by KAYD007(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2010
y blame her for having the physical appearance of most NLand babes wink no their names now!grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by mykell89(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
NEVA, angry angry angry I STILL LUV MY FAMILY.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Mobinga: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
First of all, Wierd MC is not a pop star, she's a rapper. even with the MC in her name you all still failed to spot the obvious
Secondly, this thread should be locked since it was started just to make fun of someone. angry
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
That sh1t ain't happening.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by ebonyvibe(f): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
She is a lesbian i know her ex girlfriend. In UK everyone knows it is not just publised in Naija
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
I still find it hard to assimilate when i see people demeaning God's own creation.We are who we are not because we had any form or comelineness to establishing the kind of face or personality that match or suite our taste.Our being ugly or beautiful is a divine design.Let's have in mind that we are not only being vulgar but disrespecting the craftmanship of our gr8 God, WE ALL WILL DIE SOMEDAY WHETHER BEAUTIFUL OR UGLY!!!!!!
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by gbonesky(m): 2:33am On Sep 30, 2010
hey brodas nd sisters stop makin ur self look bad on NL cos tru nigerians dont exchange words lik dis annawhiye reffering 2 u especially as for wierd mc is she an hermaphodite cos im curious
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by InkedNerd(f): 2:37am On Sep 30, 2010
How is she a hermaphrodite?
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Dsense(m): 2:45am On Sep 30, 2010
ppl grin grin grin
Hermaphrodite
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Osama10(m): 3:01am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

How is she a hermaphrodite?
I wonder oh.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2010
Mobinga:

First of all, Wierd MC is not a pop star, she's a rapper. even with the MC in her name you all still failed to spot the obvious
Secondly, this thread should be locked since it was started just to make fun of someone. angry

Shut up please angry
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Osama10(m): 5:35am On Sep 30, 2010
REALITY101:

Shut up please angry
Oh no no, this is harsh. grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 30, 2010
Osama10:

Oh no no, this is harsh. grin

Ok Mr.Osama bomb my computer then
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by InkedNerd(f): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2010
REALITY101:

lol lol lol
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Osama10(m): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2010
REALITY101:

I have repented of my sins otherwise lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 30, 2010
Osama10:

I have repented of my sins otherwise lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by pheonix83: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2010
How can somebody post something to demean another person created in God's image
Its a shame.
How will you feel if you're weird MC n you stumble on a post like that
Their is nothing she can do about her look
Saw her on GUS and i can tell she's cool and she got pleseant personality
cry
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by InkedNerd(f): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2010
pheonix83:

How can somebody post something to demean another person created in God's image
Its a shame.
How will you feel if you're weird MC n you stumble on a post like
Their is nothing she can do about her look
Saw he GUS and i can tell she's cool and plesesant
cry

That's what I was saying earlier. She seems so cool. Wish I knew her undecided
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by jaygetta(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2010
Weird Mc looks kinda manly; IMO!
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2010
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
na einstein talk am sha
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2010
I heard she is 40+ and a lesbian.So i dont think she is interested in getting married to any guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Omolola1(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2010
Weird is not a lesbian! argh~
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by sohiemi(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2010
Omolola1:

Weird is not a lesbian! argh~
How do u knw?Cos i wonder what and why somebody of her age is still feeling like a man all around town.To me she doesnt look like someone that is ready to settle down.
I heard she was (is) Queen partner then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / OMG! Beauty Weds Beast In Uganda **warning Graphic Video**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.