Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,237 members, 7,947,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All (874 Views)

Rejoinder: Blogging Is Not Dead In Nigeria / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by Omokowa(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2019
[b][/b] I have been blogging since for years now...maybe like two official. And each time I reach somewhere, something must make me want to edit one thing or the other thereby making me scatter my design, change theme...I worked so hard for this but I don't know what am doing right. Can somebody advise me on what to do next? thanks your contributions is my motivation, please.....

my website is https://www.scitechinfos.com
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by 004gist: 12:41am On May 28, 2019
Why waste time on theme or design..

Install a simple theme that is easy to configure with much positive reviews. There are many that are free.

This your theme the writeup is too small, I believe you should have received mail from Google webmaster tool on that.

Spend time on content not how your blog looks like.
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by kryptochats: 1:52am On May 28, 2019
for years ? have you tried doing other things ?
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by BluePrincee: 7:52am On May 28, 2019
Omokowa:
[b][/b] I have been blogging since for years now...maybe like two official. And each time I reach somewhere, something must make me want to edit one thing or the other thereby making me scatter my design, change theme...I worked so hard for this but I don't know what am doing right. Can somebody advise me on what to do next? thanks your contributions is my motivation, please.....

my website is https://www.scitechinfos.com

Why are you wasting time on design? The most important thing to a blogger should be traffic. If I want to read a story or watch a video on a site I don't care what the site looks like. I will watch or read and leave. Thereby give a few cents to blog owner. Get your priorities right monetize your blog with adsense or other networks and push traffic to it with seo or social media.
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by Omokowa(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2019
004gist:
Why waste time on theme or design..

Install a simple theme that is easy to configure with much positive reviews. There are many that are free.

This your theme the writeup is too small, I believe you should have received mail from Google webmaster tool on that.

Spend time on content not how your blog looks like.

true sir and thanks for the advice
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by bustthem: 10:54am On May 29, 2019
Omokowa:

true sir and thanks for the advice
Can I have your WhatsApp number bro
I need your help
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by bedfordng(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2019
lots of new bloggers keep making this same mistake of trying to beautify their theme on regular bases instead of making more useful contents. a beautiful theme doesn't bring the cash, content and monetisation does.

now a days lots of pro bloggers are shifting to light weight minimalist kind of themes that has simple designs without even looking at the beauty of the theme.

they now realize that design doesn't really matter when it comes to blogging provided the theme looks simple and organized . this is because a fast loading blog that makes money is better than a bogus theme with heavy designs .
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by Omokowa(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2019
bedfordng:
lots of new bloggers keep making this same mistake of trying to beautify their theme on regular bases instead of making more useful contents. a beautiful theme doesn't bring the cash, content and monetisation does.

now a days lots of pro bloggers are shifting to light weight minimalist kind of themes that has simple designs without even looking at the beauty of the theme.

they now realize that design doesn't really matter when it comes to blogging provided the theme looks simple and organized . this is because a fast loading blog that makes money is better than a bogus theme with heavy designs .
hmmm..
Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by Omokowa(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2019
bustthem:

Can I have your WhatsApp number bro
I need your help

08069581058 you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Move Content From One Site To Another. Will I Be Penalized By Google? / learn SEO from a Pro for Free!! free tutorial / Earn 3k Daily And 42k Monthly by Doing Simple Online Tasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.