Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,163 members, 7,977,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Will Your Children Inherit From You? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Will Your Children Inherit From You? (278 Views)

Can A Bastard Inherit? / Can A Bastard Inherit? / The Best Legacy To Leave For Your Children Is Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Your Children Inherit From You? by RealtorOlatunde(m): 5:20am On May 28, 2019
Which will it be?
_
I was just checking through the Sales that came in today and I realized that 70% of the Sales for Land and Buildings today at my office were Land and Flats bought in the Name of one Child or the other.
9 Parents paid for plots of Land and filled the Forms in their Children's Names and 4 People bought 1 and 2 Bedroom Flats in Abijo and Ibeju Lekki and filled their Children's names on the Forms.
_
This tells us something.... ...That our Parents are beginning to understand the Importance of buying Properties for their Children.
_
Just like my Caption Says.... What will your Children Inherit from you.... Designer Bags
Designer Shoes
OR
_
Properties (Land and Buildings). It's not too late to make the Right Choice.
Join us for Inspection tomorrow from 10am.
_
By the Way, more plots of Gracias Emerald Estate were sold today.
So we have 12 plots only available at the Promo Price of N4.3m.
Come for inspection tomorrow and pay for your own plots.
Call us on 07031169367 for free inspection and more details
_
#brillantconcepts_realtors #may27th #childrensday #enterprenuers #realtorsinlagos #hustlersquare #naijabrandchichk #successcircleng #lagoshousewife #lekki #ikoyi #abuja #fct #nigeriaindiaspora

Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You? by Jilo83(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2019
Godliness n contentment

2 Likes

Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You? by Sundrus: 5:43am On May 28, 2019
Jilo83:
Godliness n contentment
u get sense... This present generation has been consumed by avarice...& they myopically expect things to get better.
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You? by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:46am On May 28, 2019
Jilo83:
Godliness n contentment
Same
Re: What Will Your Children Inherit From You? by chiommy123(f): 6:51am On May 28, 2019
They keep inheriting and that continues to make some lazy

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale / Brand New 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached House / Mini Flat Available For Rent In Akoka Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.