Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri (727 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by ZWorld: 9:05am On May 28, 2019
A lady is now the talk of the moment in Warrior Delta State, after she was spotted crying and rolling on the floor after the boyfriend turned down her proposal.

The event which happened at PTI Junction, attracted a huge crowd which gathered to watch both of them.

According to the video going viral now, the lady was seen forcing the ring into the guys hand as he refused.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/girl-in-tears-after-her-boyfriend-publicly-turned-down-her-proposal-in-warri/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by ZWorld: 9:05am On May 28, 2019
undecided

Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by saheedbadmus(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2019
ehya pele..God go Provide ur own hubby
Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2019
Wey the Tory na
Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by ZWorld: 9:31am On May 28, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by jayextra(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2019
Waris this grin grin
Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by Earthquake3: 9:41am On May 28, 2019
If you're my girlfriend and you propose to me in public, I will slap you
Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by MJBOLT: 10:07am On May 28, 2019
what do people gain from public proposal?serves her right
Re: Girl In Tears After Her Boyfriend Publicly Turned Down Her Proposal In Warri by goodnewscliff(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Confession: Read My Story Before You Marry Mr. Wrong! / u / Man Runs Out Of The Bathroom Unclad To Answer His Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.