Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears (1962 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears by Deepfeel(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2019
chiommy123:
50/50 financial responsibilities and when you're asked to enter kitchen or wash you shout feminist
Every guy in a 50/50 relationship do everything in including kitchen stuff with no complains what's feminine in cooking and washing every civilized bachelor do it daily without a woman
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears by chiommy123(f): 11:16am On May 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
he deserves an award
for what exactly? He may still be hurting inside for disappointing her. The lady may still get a better somebori than him tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears by babyfaceafrica: 11:25am On May 28, 2019
chiommy123:
for what exactly? He may still be hurting inside for disappointing her. The lady may still get a better somebori than him tomorrow
maybe...the lady may also still be in Shiloh next 5 years looking for a better man or better still be a fourth wife to an alhaji like Regina Daniels.. nothing is certain!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears by carter009(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2019
Bitter Truth.
Deepfeel:
This ladies proposing to guys stuff will never work in Nigeria, cause most Nigerian girls are opportunist, relationship to them is an opportunity to offload all their financial burdens on whosoever they are in a relationship with cause they feel entitled to it, imagine a girl who doesn't contribute anything to a guys life proposing to him, it's just a civilized way of trapping a man, the typical ones do it with pregnancy undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears by Ryan03(f): 5:17pm On May 28, 2019
chiommy123:
OK its 50/50 and if she says no sex you still complain. How many guys accept no sex relationship
Dont bother yourself, every sensible man knows that a woman who shares equal or almost equal responsibility with you cannot be submissive to you. She can only be your partner and friend, a man can tell you that you both enjoyed the sex but asked him why he begged and tried hard to get it. Never be fooled by a guy who is out for himself only, most guys just wants to eat their cake and have it
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears by itegbemie: 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
If you read it well it says warri Delta state. Edo girls have dealt with you small ni? from your comment I think you deserve it. Let them go to Italy by Edo line you wey dey Nigeria what have you achieved grin
KristaPretty:
That's why I hate Edo/Benin girls. Tomorrow u go hear say she use boat go Italy

Meanwhile first to comment, I have made it in life. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Cameroonian Guy Saved My Life / I Just Gave Last Four Digits Of My ATM Card At A POS Stand. Any Cause For Alarm? / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.