Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House (3708 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Victni: 4:23pm On May 28, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ifedayo Olarinde, ace media personality, better known as Daddy Freeze shares photos of his fleet of cars as he turns 43. Gistvic Reports.

Daddy Freeze said he is a definition of grace as he once lived in one bedroom apartment when his Ex left but he now owns a new house

He wrote:
"When my ex left I was living in a one bedroom apartment, I picked up all the stones that they threw at me and built this.-I am the definition of grace, a child of blessing.-New house just completed as I turn 43 with many new toys."

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/when-my-ex-left-i-was-in-one-bedroom.html

2 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Victni: 4:23pm On May 28, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by KristaPretty(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2019
So what does EX have to do with this now

Meanwhile first to comment, I have made it in life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Heylius(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2019
How did he become so rich i thought his an OAP or do they pay them in millions .
Is like he's a yahoo boy. Anyways what do i know.

10 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by afroniger: 4:28pm On May 28, 2019
OAP and pastors-bashing must be very lucrative for this guy o (I almost forgot he also has his own 'church'). This guy is really cashing out o.

4 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Ciaos: 4:31pm On May 28, 2019
So na the ex be enemy of progress way being dey hinder him progress abi wetin? You try Mr show off.

1 Like

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2019
All this daddyfrz daily attacks and rants against Men of God is just geared towards gaining huge traffic for his YouTube videos online where he makes millions of naira. Everybody is a hypocrite in this country

3 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by id911(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2019
Daddy Fridzer can not legitimately get all those from his OAP and anti-tithe work! He must be a yahoo yahoo man grin EFCC, oya do your work!

4 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by WisdomFlakes: 4:42pm On May 28, 2019
This guy na agbaya. He is subtly shading Blessing Okoro whom also showed-off/borrow-posed while shading her ex.

4 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2019
You progress when you finally let go of toxic people.
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:45pm On May 28, 2019
You progress when you finally let go of toxic people and their bad energy

1 Like

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by LearnITsmash(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2019
Daddy freeze my man keep rocking my world brother cheesy I love you so much grin funny video

3 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by revolt(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2019
Please that's not freezes houses and cars........false life and claims all over the industry. Ppl that own such never say anything about it....or post it , cause they're scared of kidnappers..

1 Like

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Olufela30: 6:16pm On May 28, 2019
revolt:
Please that's not freezes houses and cars........false life and claims all over the industry. Ppl that own such never say anything about it....or post it , cause they're scared of kidnappers..

Smh, is he mates with Toolz n co. ??

Even Wande Coal met him in the industry !!!.
People like u will see Basketmouth posing dah he owns a private jet n praise him Buh call Ali Baba thief when u see him pose in a Lamborghini....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by SURElee(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2019
Heylius:
How did he become so rich i thought his an OAP or do they pay them in millions .

His free the sheeple is on YouTube and on YouTube you make money, why do you think they ask you to subscribe to their channels and turn on notifications? That is why that mumu blessing deo girl claiming other people's houses was referring people to her YouTube so she can make money na.
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by clementbiola(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2019
Damentia:
All this daddyfrz daily attacks and rants against Men of God is just geared towards gaining huge traffic for his YouTube videos online where he makes millions of naira. Everybody is a hypocrite in this country
U get it my brother. He knows that Nigerian are reactive in nature
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by sweetrace(f): 10:34pm On May 28, 2019
Heylius:

He also mcs shows and has investments.
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by vastone(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2019
YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL FOR CARS AND RICHES DUMB MULATTO...javascript:void(0); sad sad sad sad

THAT DOESN'T STOP GOD OR HIS SERVANTS FROM PUSHING HIS KINGDOM AGENDA...

YOU GOT PAID BY DOING A GOOD JOB FOR THEM..

ENJOY WHILE IT LAS..WE DON'T ENVY YOUR TYPE undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Ladex2012: 10:59pm On May 28, 2019
C baggies cars
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by SimplyFrag1: 11:06pm On May 28, 2019
He's just mocking that blessing ceo girl. He doesn't own any of this

6 Likes

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by revolt(m): 4:06am On May 29, 2019
Olufela30:

Smh, is he mates with Toolz n co. ??

Even Wande Coal met him in the industry !!!.
People like u will see Basketmouth posing dah he owns a private jet n praise him Buh call Ali Baba thief when u see him pose in a Lamborghini....
you resd bout freeze on social media....I dont. When ppl like me sol stfu. Anyways entertainment industry na hype eerywhere so kids like u will b arguing wth vererans..

1 Like

Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by TANID(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2019
Heylius:
Same Thing On My Mind Were Did This Man Get Money To Buy All This Expensive Sh*t
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by TANID(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2019
SimplyFrag1:
He's just mocking that blessing ceo girl. He doesn't own any of this
Hahahahahahaha! grin Thanks For This
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by Hustlersdiary: 7:22am On May 29, 2019
DrChukzy:

You that have 20gig data and spend everything on IG is wise and smart abi?

Spending 20gb data on IG does not men I'm not wise and smart, so far I can afford without begging or depending on giveaway. I guess you don't exhaust 20gb data in a month that's why it looks special to you.

Jobless being.

I'm not jobless Mr jobfull, the hate on celebrities on nairaland is so much that most of them that commented were already condemning him. They think everyone would be wretched.

Everyone knows Freeze can't acquire such properties if given time from now till eternity.

Don't look down on anyone.
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by jabor4Naija(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2019
Oh boy, daddy freeze living the life
Re: "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House by lereinter(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2019
So why does he bash material worship pastors

People that look up to this kind of men as mentors are sick

(1) (Reply)

See How Thin Singer Adele Looks Now, Quite Unbelievable / High School Magical Episode 8 / Khloe Kardashian Is Selling Her Used Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.