Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,852 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) (50537 Views)

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 10:25pm On May 28, 2019
grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by immaq8(f): 10:26pm On May 28, 2019
see her leg like 'Ndi ala' own
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Wizkid already alleged that Linda's puna stinks.....So why is his babymama going close to her again??

If I were Wizkid, I will fire her!!!

What kind of comment is this? Are you 12?

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2019
So unkempt. And some will come and say he has real love with Tiwa grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 10:56pm On May 28, 2019
olagbola45:

who go sabi her if not for wiz

Don't say that again!

Who told you she can't make a name for herself without the help of Wizkid?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:04pm On May 28, 2019
So una yeyebrities Baby Mamas na national titles and merit awards for public display now eh? First Lady baby mama, Second Lady baby mama...
Ah, yeye de smell,.
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Don't say that again!

truth is bitter. I still maintain my stance if not for wiz nobody will know her at d time we knew her#fact

who sabi tani omotayo b4 if not for wiz

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2019
Wizkid!!! shocked
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by oforjide: 11:41pm On May 28, 2019
foolbuster:
Oshey !!! The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Wizkid better be on the alert because i can perceive something .......fishy. grin
is she a sickler so wizkid cannot take care of the mother of his son to the extend, she even went to beg anty linda some money.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by oforjide: 11:45pm On May 28, 2019
Vince77:
What are they planning?
planning what, are u blind, can't u see that, the lady is malnourished, she only went there to beg for some money

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by foolbuster: 11:45pm On May 28, 2019
oforjide:
is she a sickler so wizkid cannot take care of the mother of his son to the extend, she even went to beg anty linda some money.

If you believe or even think that wizkid's son lacks then i am sorry but you my friend are a fool.
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by oforjide: 11:49pm On May 28, 2019
TRUSTEDGUY:

Shameless fools

Marry dem no gree marry.

Ladies who should hide their face in shame dey form role model.
bro it is ur yoruba sister that is a fool, linda can feed u and ur state
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by oforjide: 11:51pm On May 28, 2019
vastone:
OMO WIZKID WAS SURELY DRUNK, WHEN HE SLAMMED THIS AFONJA DESCENT..SO WUGLY Y? grin grin tongue tongue!!
is there any different between that girl and wizkid, both looks malnourished

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 1:14am On May 29, 2019
Teewhy2:
Why referring to her as wizkid first baby mama, is it that she is a nobody or why not mention her name.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning
yes she is coz we only kW wizkid .....
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 1:15am On May 29, 2019
foolbuster:
Oshey !!! The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Wizkid better be on the alert because i can perceive something .......fishy. grin
they wunt dere try wizkid again! He haff put them in their flaces
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 1:21am On May 29, 2019
olagbola45:

truth is bitter. I still maintain my stance if not for wiz nobody will know her at d time we knew her#fact

who sabi tani omotayo b4 if not for wiz

Warefa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:28am On May 29, 2019
Teewhy2:
Why referring to her as wizkid first baby mama, is it that she is a nobody or why not mention her name.

If they used her name, would you know who she is (unless you are friend or family)?
The cold reality is that her only relevance in the PUBLIC space is her Baby Mammy status.

>
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:32am On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Don't say that again!

Maybe she could (anything's possible)...
But the cold hard reality is that she did NOT!

>
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:00am On May 29, 2019
Honestly i dont understand what attracted Wizzy to this girl.
Boluwatife i now know the origin of your "ogo" grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by divineappo(m): 3:53am On May 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Wizkid already alleged that Linda's puna stinks.....So why is his babymama going close to her again??

If I were Wizkid, I will fire her!!!
from lindas' response, u know they are both lesby partners
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by arakenge(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2019
Association of Babe Mamas (ABM)
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by Masionreay: 7:27am On May 29, 2019
frankdre:
so baby mama is now a title?

They even see it as an achievement.
Shameless ladies everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by foolbuster: 7:29am On May 29, 2019
taiwolomo1:
they wunt dere try wizkid again! He haff put them in their flaces

Correct, Your head dey there. But fear women ooo.
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2019
Alright
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 2:21pm On May 29, 2019
Jaynom:

Linda will buy you!
Still doesn't change the fact that she is.morally deficient. And hypocrite who advised people against something she does. An immoral narcissist who claimed not to need a man for anything while secretly luring one to her bed for his speerm.
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2019
9jaAmerican:
Still doesn't change the fact that she is.morally deficient. And hypocrite who advised people against something she does. An immoral narcissist who claimed not to need a man for anything while secretly luring one to her bed for his speerm.
You must be a saint!
Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 3:47pm On May 29, 2019
Jaynom:

You must be a saint!
No I'm no saint, neither am I that person who sees everything through the lens of money. You sat behind your phone and know linda could 'buy' that fellow if she so wishes, a fellow you don't even know!! For all you know it could be otedola himself behind that moniker.

People like you will worship the most disgusting, morally bankrupt human on planet earth as long as they can "buy you". Get reoriented brother!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.