Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House (2511 Views)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by dailynaijamode: 6:04pm On May 28, 2019
Controversial radio presenter daddy freeze just share his house and fleets of cars after his ex. His IG was captioned below

''When my ex left I was living in a one bedroom apartment, I picked up all the stones that they threw at me and built this.
-
I am the definition of grace, a child of blessing.
-
New house just completed as I turn 43 with many new toys.
-
Live video loading in 10 minutes''

http://dailynaijamode.com/daddy-freeze-show-his-fleet-of-cars-and-house-his-new-house/

2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by DREagon(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2019
This man dey ball!!

That is why all this pastors are hating, him no wan give dem his hard earned money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by Boom33(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by Harrymig1(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by donbachi(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2019
DREagon:
This man dey ball

and he's got balls
Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by GOFRONT(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2019
VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by Realist1(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2019
Sometimes leaving someone changes things for you also meeting someone new sometimes does thesame thing.Congrats to you Daddy Freeze, I personally love that Benz GLE 450 like crazy,that car is gorgeous.The second Benz after the first Benz from the right it is.
Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by TotoCatchFire: 6:34pm On May 28, 2019
And you expect me to believe all the trash he pasted there I rather believe seun is a failed musician angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by LearnITsmash(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2019
Daddy freeze my man keep rocking hard grin we love you grin Nigerian pastors will not like this thread
Re: Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House by Holamic: 6:38pm On May 28, 2019
So word like GRACE remains in your so called freez or freezing abi. Otaninumi

(1) (Reply)

After She Painted Her Face To Look Like Buhari, Davido, Pete Edochie, She Has Do / Rema Vs Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [Video] / Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As She Bares It All In A Wild Twerking Video [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.