Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,956 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn (1654 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by InkedNerd(f): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

got a solution for you plan your holiday to nigeria once you land whop the shi/t of her and give her the phone 911

she slap you becoz she knows how the system works in US

Oh so you like advocating domestic violence eh? I'm not gonna lie, she shouldn't have put her hands on him but your solution isn't good. That can escelate to more violence within the relationship. No wonder there some much domestic abuse in Nigeria. Neither one of them has the right to put their hands on the other.
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by OAM4J: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
Mr Seun, why the movement nao.

This na family domestic issue nao, not a crime report.
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by Outstrip(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
People seem to forget that the same lax laws in Nigeria that may protect an abusive woman might also benefit the woman if she decides to have him beaten within an inch of his life. Be careful what you wish for. The only thing that we can prove from what he says here is that he does not respect her and she does not respect him. He is quick to talk about how he brought her from that dreadful evil country Nigeria and brought her to the American promised land and therefore how can she just slap him. If I had to listen to a man talk about how he saved me every single day I might have to slap him too.
Coming here and talking about how he brought her here so that everybody can start talking about how ungrateful all these young desperate Nigerian girls can be says a lot about you. I personally hate hitting of any kind. It does not matter if it comes from the husband or the wife. I hate verbal and emotional abuse even more. In my opinion it is even worse that physical abuse in some cases.
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by InkedNerd(f): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
Outstrip:

People seem to forget that the same lax laws in Nigeria that may protect an abusive woman might also benefit the woman if she decides to have him beaten within an inch of his life. Be careful what you wish for. The only thing that we can prove from what he says here is that he does not respect her and she does not respect him. He is quick to talk about how he brought her from that dreadful evil country Nigeria and brought her to the American promised land and therefore how can she just slap him. If I had to listen to a man talk about how he saved me every single day I might have to slap him too.
Coming here and talking about how he brought her here so that everybody can start talking about how ungrateful all these young desperate Nigerian girls can be says a lot about you. I personally hate hitting of any kind. It does not matter if it comes from the husband or the wife. I hate verbal and emotional abuse even more. In my opinion it is even worse that physical abuse in some cases.

Good points. Abuse of all forms is wrong.
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by deniyor: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
Why is this thread moved to the politics / crime section?
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by themanna(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
who moved my topic here that is terrible, so anybody can move fellow topic without been considerate . Oga o Awa 9ja sha[color=#990000].[/color]
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by Olas8: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
u just ve 2 get it and try 2 ignore her as it doesn`t ve any impact on U
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by themanna(m): 1:57am On Sep 29, 2010
THis trend was for my partner. Im not @ cafe that is what he requested for; that is why i said no offence. im in GA
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=506765.msg6694532#msg6694532
Quote from: themanna on September 01, 2010, 07:09 AM
Re: settlnnnnnnnnnnnnn by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2010
Outstrip:

Maybe he's been ranting and whining the same line to the woman during all argument with his wife "I did this, I did that" and that's why she gave him a dirty slap. Who won't lose it if that's what you hear everytime?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Revenge Of Kidnappers In Abia-state "ukwa, Ihie,umuodo,umuakwa And Umuchukwu / TERRIBLE: Rev. Father James Ani Caught In Armed Robbery / Photos Of Jeep Attacked By Armed Robbers Along Ibadan-ijebu Ode Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.