Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,162 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) (4690 Views)

See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death / A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing / ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by oyinda3(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
themanna:

i did not slap her back, but i wept and regret. You know ao u feel now . with my kids around. She apologised but the apology is not acepted. Im still confused about the reason behind her slapping me.

she was definitely out of line for slapping you in front of d kids or even at all for that matter!!
if you are not going to accept her apology u better divorce her. i'm saying this because of all d news i've heard about naija men killing their wives abroad. if u keep this grudge u never know when it will resurface and u will take the pistol to ur wife.

you didn't answer my question. have you hit her or slapped her before? maybe in Nigeria or even here in America?
what was her apology? what was the reason she gave? I think if you are confused, the best thing to do is to ASK her.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by AloyEmeka5: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
MrPrsdent:

not in america.he will end up in jail.Women are always favoured by the Law

That is very erroneous . If he had called the cops after the slap, she would have her azz hauled to jail. If both assaults each other, they will both go to jail. American law only favors women when it comes to child custody but abuse is treated equally. The fact that men are usually ashamed of reporting abuse due to their ego does not make it unpublishable by law. As long as he called them to complain, even if she denies it and they find marks on his face due to the slap, she will be taken downtown for booking.

This erroneous assumption has misled so many women in America most especially the foreigners who think they can abuse their husbands and get away with it because they are female and some have gotten into big trouble because of that notion. IT IS NOT THE LAW IN AMERICA.

African men usually find it belittling to report their wives when they hit them and I assure you that if the slap came from the man, she would have called the cops on his azz.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^^^thank god. . . . . . . someone knows the law!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by oyinda3(f): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
there u go OP,
report your abusive wife to d police ASAP.
unless u wanna settle it amicably between urselves. nairaland can't help u with that though.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by themanna(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
Thanks to everyone the siege is over
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by oyinda3(f): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2010
the seige is over. you didn't tell us anything.
what was the solution?
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by themanna(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2010
we settled it amicably. Thanks
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by kokoye(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^

O gba eti yen gbe,

She got away with it. . . she will do it again.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by ademiller(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2010
hen henn u said ur wife slapped u. Did u turn the other cheek for her to do it again? tongue
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by crackhouse(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
if i were u, i will not divorce her, reason:
1. once u guys are married, according to the bible, nothing should separate you from Ur wife
2. keep her in the house and give her emotional torture, don't beat her but do something that will make feel the pain she have caused u. if i were u i will start avoiding her food with some excuses, stop playing or chatting with her. let her realize what she has done to u and beg for forgiveness. if she did not plead for forgiveness, just know that she is hard-heartened and not good to be a wife. one problem with men is that they marry somebody they know nothing about, which is very wrong. women pretends a lot and once u mention marriage to them they tend to hide their real characters from u. it's few months or years after marriage that u will know who is good and who is bad.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by oyinda3(f): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2010
crackhouse:

if i were u, i will not divorce her, reason:
1. once u guys are married, according to the bible, nothing should separate you from your wife
2. keep her in the house and give her emotional torture, don't beat her but do something that will make feel the pain she have caused u. if i were u i will start avoiding her food with some excuses, stop playing or chatting with her. let her realize what she has done to u and beg for forgiveness. if she did not plead for forgiveness, just know that she is hard-heartened and not good to be a wife. one problem with men is that they marry somebody they know nothing about, which is very wrong. women pretends a lot and once u mention marriage to them they tend to hide their real characters from u. it's few months or years after marriage that u will know who is good and who is bad.

lwkmd @ the hypocrisy
lol

they shouldn't divorce according to the bible
but the husband can emotionally "torture" his wife according to what?

u were making sense up until the third line of your post.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by svovi: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
check ur skills in bed ,ARE U GOOD?if not thats probably the reason why she slapped the hell, out of you.its unfortunate that an argument brought the opportunity and she took all her tensions,unsatisfactory and lack of pussy licking to your face. smiley

l suggest u bend her over and shove it with re-theme and passion,b4 the shoving in lick her clintolis and breast for about 15-20mins tongue tongue tongue

Hope l've helped wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kosovo: A Gunrunners’ Paradise / GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death / Ghana Police To Arrest Any One Seen With Iphone 11 Till December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.