Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,463 members, 7,971,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? (1009 Views)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2019
Mine was, I thought about eating my own shittt grin

What's yours?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by EngrMcDon(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2019
Mine was shittin on your shitt
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2019
Mine was buying you sense

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2019
Lol Nairalanders cheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by rawpadgin(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Mine was, I thought about eating my own shittt grin

What's yours?
in kiss Daniel's voice........ Are u okay
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by belladonna18: 8:56pm On May 28, 2019
mine was experiencing titanic and being jack Dawson so I can surprise rose dewitbukater that I can't die for her...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Shelloween(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
Playing 2 odds with my school fees.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by habsydiamond(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2019
Thought of becoming the landlord of Aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by flames007(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2019
Thought of 'this girl is so enticing,lemme give her small kiss' grin one time like dat.but I decided later on that I still needed my smooth face.I jejely face front.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Deepfeel(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
Irritating thoughts of how two gays f*ck each other undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 28, 2019
Want adult content?

Check my signature
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:16am On May 29, 2019
21PlusTv:
Want adult content?

Check my signature

No we dont want adult content
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by NACE13: 11:48am On May 29, 2019
Many years ago. My neighbour whose husband works abroad. That one is a perfect milf, the best I have ever come across; very beautiful woman with my kind of spec.

At a point I decided to take the bull by the horn and voice out my sexual attraction towards her. Thank God they moved before the semester ended for me
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by delectablegyal(f): 12:44pm On May 29, 2019
the thought of raising her skirt up and giving her the cucumber.

guys. like this post if you ever had such thought.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Oluromantic: 12:49pm On May 29, 2019
Greatest in my family

Minister of education

Governor of my state

Nigerian ambassador to the US

Wealthy investor

...Those are my wildest dreams for now a days they reflect in my thoughts all day. May increase tomorrow..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2019
Once thought of overthrowing God and ruling the universe embarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by AstroG: 1:11pm On May 29, 2019
Thought of Having a Girlfriend cry

Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by sainttwist1(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2019
nuclear war
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by MJBOLT: 2:58pm On May 29, 2019
a human extinction event - an alien invasion or a zombie apocalypse
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Jokerman(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2019
Dividing Nigeria
Re: What Is The Craziest Thought You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2019
V

(1) (Reply)

B3st S*xx In The W@rld / Why Is Mama Ndidi (selling Plantain) Still Holding Her Marriage Of 20 Yrs / Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.