Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) (47001 Views)

Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
What is he even saying sef? This one that will soon say the army will investigate the kind of technology that is used in signing the budget!

1 Like

Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
One thing I so much hate about this man is always blaming others for everything, except himself.

He doesn't take responsibility for anything. To him, he is always right!
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 10:07pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=kirajustice post=78808176]@POLITICS NIGERIA

Politics Nigeria has been furnished with footage from President Muhammadu Buhari's live interview on the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA on Monday, where he berated the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and his counterpart in the House of Reps, Yakubu Dogara.

The President made headlines on Monday when he described both leaders as 'unpatriotic' on live television. He rated the "very, very, low" over the delayed passage of Budgets.

Watch the Video/Shocking Reactions HERE

TALKING OF DELAY SIR! WAS IT WHY IT TOOK YOU OVER 6 MONTHS TO APPOINT INCOMPETANT HANDS ? TO RUN ONCE A RABOOST ECONOMY TO ZERO LEVEL? HUNGER EVERY WHERE?
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2019
emmahoney:
This survey is voluminous oh!! However, I completed it yesterday. Good luck to the researcher.

Thank u so much. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2019
Thats what you qet when you eventually qive room to the supporters of that party of a torn umbrella to be in your cabinet...expect corruption and nothinq else...but atleast i hope mr. Presido has learnt his lessons..he should take his time to diliqently fish out those PDP sluqs whose main motive is to brinq abject adversity to niqerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:22pm On May 28, 2019
If after watching that comedy and you don't think Nigeria is in trouble under Buhari,then you are worst than an idiot.
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by YusufTheGreat: 10:30pm On May 28, 2019
oka4ugoo:
Nansense and ingredient
and biafra is a jungle inside the Zoo
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by ehbellsho(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2019
that's just the part I hate about leaders, they never believe they are at fault, a
always wanting to shift blame.
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by nutripot: 10:53pm On May 28, 2019
i heard Buhari will be sworn in tomorrow...anyway i have SUPER IVECO TRUCK FOR SALE IN LAGOS

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

PRICE= 7M Negotiable

Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On May 28, 2019
This man dey see himself as president. Rubbish
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
Quote me when it happens.

A time is coming soon when our children will sue us to court and win, for giving birth to them in Nigeria without provisions and without their consent.

I'm phucking scared of having kids. Because this thing we're living is not Life. We're just breathing in Nigeria.

Hmmm, you've spoken well

1 Like

Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by xcellencia(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Even though I ain't a fan of Buhari, Saraki is not a man of the people, he's too political in his actions
Even though I ain't a fan of Saraki, if Mr President will be slow to appoint his cabinet that it'll take him up to 6months! or more, then we shouldn't pretend not to know were it was slow and slack in passing the budget. #BlameGame is part of the laws of power.
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:30am On May 29, 2019
Iyajison:
President Buhari's resort to blame game and false performance claims, in his media interview, has further confirmed that the last four years of his administration smacks of failure and incompetence. undecided undecided

Bitter truth....

Zombies will call it wailing.....

It's still wailing undecided
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by pavoda: 2:43am On May 29, 2019
SEE this General! This îs not Army Headquaters! You All have failed, From fishead to tail.
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by yuanexchanger: 3:41am On May 29, 2019
Next level personified
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by abraham01emma01: 4:12am On May 29, 2019
PMB always push blame on another people even though is at fault because he believed that he never wrong in his life.
Is he a saint or GOD that never wrong?
If he said, personally I didn't steal Nigerians money compare to other Nigerian's leader, he is very right but in terms governing, policies and programs that will better Nigerian's lives he failed woefully and scored 15%
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by dotunfelix1: 5:50am On May 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]u go umderstand oneday
Brightology2:
Which Saraki undecidedwhich Dogara sad bahuri that will be talking as if there is hot gworo in his mouth? undecided undecided I hardly hear him. Did he do the right thing and at the right time that the budget was not passed. Always playing the innocent card and hipping bundles of blame on other. Yeye dey smell
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by dotunfelix1: 5:53am On May 29, 2019
Thank you bro
Sonnobax15:
Thats what you qet when you eventually qive room to the supporters of that party of a torn umbrella to be in your cabinet...expect corruption and nothinq else...but atleast i hope mr. Presido has learnt his lessons..he should take his time to diliqently fish out those PDP sluqs whose main motive is to brinq abject adversity to niqerians.

1 Like

Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by freetrainer: 5:58am On May 29, 2019
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2019
Daddy its okay, its time for mafia senate president n its speaker to go sleep. No word mr president.
Re: The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2019
dotunfelix1:
[color=#990000][/color]u go umderstand oneday
hahhahahhahahahhaa it's well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / AnambraDecides: INEC Declares Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.