Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,882 members, 7,906,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

How To Start A Youtube Channel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Youtube Channel (703 Views)

How To Create A Youtube Channel And Make Money In Nigeria / Work With Me: Own A Youtube channel Today And Monetize It. / I Want To Buy A Youtube Channel With Over 1k Subs And 4000hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Youtube Channel by Adeyanju1245: 10:58pm On May 28, 2019
So, you really want to know how to start a YouTube Channel with the best YouTube channel guide?

The best YouTube Channel guide for beginners that specifically based on how to start a YouTube Channel is a unique and best solution to start a YouTube Channel for your business.

By starting a YouTube Channel you are putting or turning your interest and what you are passionate about in a video to help others and to solve people problems.
What I really like the most about this great opportunity is that it’s one of the simplest job that I personally count as a freelancing here, because it makes you freelance and independent.

For more insight, get to know the fullness of freelancing here and how freelancing is ruling this generation.

Don’t be afraid, I’m here to show you how to start a YouTube Channel

and to also tell you that starting a YouTube Channel is the simplest way of making money online without any cost at all.

So this type of online business will be a great opportunity for you to make money without investment through your concentration on how to start a YouTube Channel.

I can boldly tell you that YouTube receive more than 5 billion video views per day, this proves its power on the internet.

When I get to know about the secret behind making money through YouTube I was so happy.

Many people have earned a lot of money through YouTube business without any penny spent.

You too can see such success if you grab your own opportunity that YouTube provides for us today by knowing how to start a YouTube Channel through this guide.

This Kind of Online Business/job Is Suitable For..

This type of business is good for people who have the ability to meet the needs of people and solve their problems by using his experience and knowledge

People who love to create videos, like to talk in front of a camera, shoot documentaries or short films
Those that are share full and jovial.

Skills Required

Ability to create a video using a perfect camera

Have a good knowledge and ability to use software tools or record a video using your mobile phone or camcorder.

Time Required for Starting a YouTube Channel

You can start within some minutes. So you don’t need much time
All you need do is to visit YouTube.com,

Other Requirements

You need good devices. E.g. Computer, Android phone or Tablet.

Very good network to run through the internet

Little token amount to boost your ads (but not important, base on the profit you are looking on to).

Some Tips You Need to Know

In this section, you will know the full details on how to start a YouTube Channel , with that said you need to concentrate on these tips.

* Select a theme in which you’re really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get. It will help
you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your theme.

* Create and have an account with YouTube channel around a specific theme such as Humor, Tutorial, Recipe, etc. You can’t just jump in by creating any video channel, so you have to be very careful, look for what you love most and create a gadget containing reviews of a channel where you can post your videos so that people can rate it.

*Create an interesting video that will solve people problems in which your audience will like because many people do some bored and not interesting video.

*Check out if there’s any missing concept in the currently existing videos related to your theme.

*Always try to improvise each new video from the last one.

*After observing your first videos after a few months or years, you should notice your performance and where to amend.

*Never fear to try something new and see how it works.

*Experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult your way ahead of your competitors.

*Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work. Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.

Grab the Tips below: You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more vie

*Give room for your best to engage with your audience. Study the comments people leave on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you and more.

*Always check and consider what your audience needs most, and try to be advanced in your ability.

*Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don’t.

*Observe which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.

*This is a secret. Follow your competitors and try to acquire the great strategy that are working for them and develop it in your own unique standard But never try to copy cat.

Here: https://www.followrightway.com/2019/05/01/how-to-start-a-youtube-channel/ is the original almighty post you have been reading in my blog then you can check out hot and impressive post like this here: https://www.followrightway.com/category/make-money-online/ , and never forget to love and share this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Youtube Channel by Dinah247: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Post Code Of Igbogbo Ikorodu / . / What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.