Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe (571 Views)

Elon Musk Mocks US Military Bases Around Iran / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by panafrican(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2019
Nigeria should think about building a military base off the coasts of England to harass the Brits.
You ' ve got to be on the offensive somewhere, don't you ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2019
Time for poor people to start buying Rolls Royce

6 Likes

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by budaatum: 11:53pm On May 28, 2019
I laugh!

Naijapeople go carry ẹbọ put am for oritameta call am, "military base"!

I laugh and roll on the floor!
Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by kachi19: 11:59pm On May 28, 2019
Niggie what type of weed you on?

3 Likes

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by dermmy(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2019
May be in another life. grin Dream life grin
Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2019
A very good idea. grin I shall explore the possibility of bringing this great idea into fruition during my Presidency.

Imagine Nigeria building an Air Force Base close to the abode of Missy89 in Fairfax, VA - and calling it "Amerikom" (Amerikan Kommand)? grin

Panafrican, this thread has just won you an appointment in my administration - Nigerian Ambassador To The United Snakes of Amerika; Pose as a friend, work as a Spy. Hahahahahaaaa grin

Oversense will not kee me. grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by Temple1288(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
Bro, the weed I'm currently taking no dey high person.. Refer me to yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by budaatum: 7:27pm On May 29, 2019
Temple1288:
Bro, the weed I'm currently taking no dey high person.. Refer me to yours
Useless cheese kush. I too want my money back!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by Temple1288(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2019
budaatum:

Useless cheese kush. I too want my money back!

Hahahaha! Alright bro.
Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by panafrican(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2019
If the British navy is too powerful, then we must upgrade our strategy and invade the
French or the Dutch ! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:25am On May 30, 2019
are you alright??
Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by panafrican(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
are you alright??
Nothing serious here. Trying to upset Europeans, that is all. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by Nobody: 7:17am On May 31, 2019
Sure. The first base should be in that useless Britain
Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2019
panafrican:

Nothing serious here. Trying to upset Europeans, that is all. grin cheesy

Upset indeed!!!
Re: Time For African Countries To Build Military bases in Europe by Horus(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2019
panafrican:
Nigeria should think about building a military base off the coasts of England to harass the Brits.
You ' ve got to be on the offensive somewhere, don't you ?

Nigeria should think about building more hospitals

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Gory Pictures Of U S Mass Shootings not Available On The Internet? / We Are Inspired By Your Courage, Trump Tells Iranian Protesters / President Trump Says Election Is A "FRAUD On The American People" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.