Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Package For Climbing Mount Everest Cost Between ₦12million And ₦36million(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Package For Climbing Mount Everest Cost Between ₦12million And ₦36million(Pics) (2823 Views)

Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Package For Climbing Mount Everest Cost Between ₦12million And ₦36million(Pics) by Itimkpataka2: 9:42am On May 30, 2019
E
Re: Package For Climbing Mount Everest Cost Between ₦12million And ₦36million(Pics) by seangy4konji: 2:10am On May 31, 2019
the moutain i climb daily in nigeria pass dis one..

money weh i go use buy jaguar,marry wife,set her uo and still carry olonsho...

i go go use amd clim snow..

if u ask d bastard to wire u money..he go deh ask for nudes...

monkey.
Re: Package For Climbing Mount Everest Cost Between ₦12million And ₦36million(Pics) by Hardheolar(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2019
Explorers:

As a Barcelona, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Liverpool fan, is there any reward?

Most especially fans bottling and stabbing each because of Messi vs CR7. Any reward for them?

When the players themselves are making average ₦50million - ₦100million weekly.

We're different from them, going to the extreme and making history is what they're passionate about.

Ask us(Africans/Nigerians) to make a list of what we desire in life, then ask the white Americans or Europeans to also make their.

Most Nigerians/Africans will write working with NNPC/Shell/Chevron/Mobil, having a house in Lekki/V.I/Maitama, and buying Benz also chopping as many babes as possible.

Most whites will make crazy list like seeing Mars, Moon, Sun, Mariana Trench, edge of the earth and like.

Reminds me of the movie "point break". .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trying To Learn French- What Is The Best Way To Learn A New Language? / Etihad Airways Ill Services To Nigerians / Young Shall Grow Motor Park @ Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.