Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,760 members, 7,969,235 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Beware Of Fake Pastors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of Fake Pastors (404 Views)

My mother and her plenty pastors. / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Pastors by westliver: 9:30am On May 29, 2019
Beware of this pastors, they are fake, they cause problems in family, they tarnish people's images... PASTOR GHUKWUGOZIE ECHEREM LABELLED A VIRGIN PROSTITUDE..
Read full story.
https://www.multiblog.com.ng/beware-of-fake-pastor-who-goes-around-tarnish-peoples-image-and-cause-problems-in-families-
through-fake-prophesy-pastor-chukwugozie-echerem-labelled-a-virgin-prostitude/
Re: Beware Of Fake Pastors by westliver: 9:31am On May 29, 2019
Mod, please can you push this post to front page... Please.
Re: Beware Of Fake Pastors by Nasa28(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2019
Prostitude? And you want mod to push this trash to FP? Go and learn Content writing before you venture into blogging.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Pastors by AnnaWrites: 10:08am On May 29, 2019
westliver:
Mod, please can you push this post to front page... Please.
IT WILL NEVER MAKE FRONT-PAGE grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Pastors by westliver: 10:38am On May 29, 2019
Nasa28:
Prostitude? And you want mod to push this trash to FP? Go and learn Content writing before you venture into blogging.
Thanks for your advice, i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Wife Saved Their Daughter By Diving Into Well After The Child Fell In / I Need A Water Dispenser / Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.