Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse (2320 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by LifestyleTonite: 10:24am On May 29, 2019
An Instagram gossip blog has revealed that there’s a generational curse in the family of Regina Daniels‘ mother, Rita Daniels, which made her to allow the union between her daughter and Ned Nwoko.

In a post shared, the blog @cutie_juls revealed that Regina Daniels’ mother couldn’t hold back the marriage between her and billionaire Ned Nwoko because the curse needed to be broken.

This is coming after Mr Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ father revealed that his daughter’s marriage to Ned Nwoko is without his consent.

The blog shares:

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/regina-daniels-mother-made-her-marry-ned-nwoko-to-break-generational-curse.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by Tocynone(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by Nobody: 10:30am On May 29, 2019
Nawa oh
Nothing we no go hear
Re: Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by Heeyor(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2019
If any man's daughter is married with out the man's knowledge then the man is not a responsible father.
Even if as a man you have any problem with your wife, still take good care of your children, don't leave the burden of bringing up the children to the women.
When you don't know where and how she suffered to raise them up, but if she now give one out for marriage, you will show up as a biological father.
BIOLOGICAL FATHER MY FOOT. AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by donbachi(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2019
You just ended your own generational curse....so she can start another one...selfish mother...see as d girl don old overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by Jayslicky: 10:49am On May 29, 2019
I don't give a fvck about regina daniels.

I don't give a fvck about her mother.

I don't give a fvck about her father.

I don't give a fvck about ned nwoko.

Let them live their life as they please and stop giving us needless details about them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by IamD18: 10:58am On May 29, 2019
Using your daughter's happiness to break generational curse?

I spit on this greedy woman.

Re: Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse by Exodora: 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
The old man impregnated her so is the mother supposed to seat back and watch her give birth in her home when she was eating the thing and enjoying the money was the mother there .The mother didn't what every mother would have done to a stubborn fly that refused to hear .

(1) (Reply)

What Happened? 2 Muslims Eating Themselves On Sala Day Tape Leak.we GET Video / Onyi Alex Step Out To A Wedding In Exposed Cleavage Barring Outfit / Bbnaija: Esther Dazzles In Different Stunning Outfits As She Models For Payporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.