Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration (39182 Views)

FG Budgets ₦13.8bn For Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Atiku, Others / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by eguarojeona: 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
Yyeske:
Who their attendance epp and who send them sef? Let them keep off from our president please, they all have one thing in common, corruption especially that GEJ.

Lol,as against Buhari that is corruption free.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by richard870(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:
There is no cause for alarm. Today is strictly swearing-in ceremony and a few military stuff. Real and elaborate celebration for which foreign governments were invited will happen on June 12.
Please, always check your grammar before commenting in public domains such as this.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

I'm talking reality bro, I've seen it, no mortal can change it!
ATIKU IS COMING!! !! ! !! !
alright bro,lets leave it at that,i once told one guy here on Nairaland,that Buhari will win the election,and the guy said Atiku will,i told him to quote me when Atiku is announced the winner,He never Did....so Bro i give the challenge to you,Quote me here,whenever Atiku wins at the Supreme court to become the President of Nigeria,(which i know can not happen anyways)

Have a wonderful day ahead!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by Icon79(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2019
Yup. This is definitely the beginning of the end for PMB. And probably the beginning of the end for Nigeria as we know it. That country needs our prayers … urgently!

O pari

adadike:
Because they all knew that Buhari did not win the last election, Atiku did. Breeze don blow, 'anyi ahu go Ike okuko'. The world knows the truth now. Buhari is a thief! Ask him to return Atiku's mandate.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by Atiku79: 2:33pm On May 29, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
alright bro,lets leave it at that,i once told one guy here on Nairaland,that Buhari will win the election,and the guy said Atiku will,i told him to quote me when Atiku is announced the winner,He never Did....so Bro i give the challenge to you,Quote me here,whenever Atiku wins at the Supreme court to become the President of Nigeria,(which i know can not happen anyways)

Have a wonderful day ahead!

I love your submission, it's a challenge I've heartily accepted!
I've screenshot this page for that big day all patriotic Nigerians are anxiously waiting for!
Have a blissful day!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by freg2000: 2:38pm On May 29, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
the fact of the matter is that the real reason why the fulani junta shifted the democracy day from the 29th of May to the 12th of June is because of the successful carrying out of the 30th May biafra heroes day under the auspices of ipob over the years!!!

oh yes, you didn't know?! ipob is the only bone in the neck of the british-fulani owners of the zoo corporation and the rest of the wahala like boko (money spinner for the military-industrial complex), militants (easily settled with pipeline contracts), bandits (the new boko), kidnappers, ritualists, murderers, armed robbers, unemployment, poor healthcare, poor road network, hunger, mother/infant mortality, lowest electricity generation in recent years etc no dey even see ipob back when it comes to the level of seriousness with which the british-fulani overlords of the zoo take the issue!!!

I am so proud of MNK and his men in what they have managed to achieve in such a small space of time!!!

if you seriously think that britain was not consulted before the democracy day was shifted from the 29th to the 12th by the fulani mafia, then you are just a pillock in zoogerian politics!!!

just look at how unwieldy the whole caboodle is set up to be now!!!

what exactly are the leaders of the foreign nations (should we believe what is coming out of aso rock) coming to the shiithole to do on the 12th?!

to attend a wasteful government's extravaganza when those civilized governments know for sure that the zoo is the center of poverty on earth and that the fulani towel heads in government should have done a low key event on the 29th and gone to work straightaway in tackling the multifarious challenges her embattled citizens are encountering?!

so for the next 2 weeks pressing matters of state would be kept on the back burner as this most unserious government goes about planning a carnival of sorts in order to get the whole world to legitimize their brazen criminality?!

guys, ipob's sit at home successful implementation over the years is the ONLY reason the date was changed because the british-fulani hegemony could no longer bear to have a successful sit at home coming a day after they just had a renewal of their contract to keep siphoning niger delta oil free of charge!!!

the buy-in to the sit at home by our eastern neighbours is on the ascendancy and other contiguous regions to the east would soon come all out to declare their unalloyed support!!!

the british-fulani hegemony know that zoogeria is in its death throes and all these their last minute panicky counter-measures to forestall the tearing up of the zoo are futile!!!

biafra heroes day has come to stay and the memories of ALL those killed by the british-fulani imperialists shall NEVER be forgotten!!!

freedom is at the door my people!!!

let us just hold on a little more in patience!!!

biafra shall NEVER EVER die!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!
You people will just be writing nonsense. How do u want IBB to come when you don't provide Basket and the person that will carry him. Abi you No know d thing I dey talk ni. Baba dey 4 one spot

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by tete7000(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2019
How many Buhari himself attended while not yet the president?
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by longerthroat(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2019
They are not needed please.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by buharitill2023: 3:07pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
Because they all knew that Buhari did not win the last election, Atiku did. Breeze don blow, 'anyi ahu go Ike okuko'. The world knows the truth now. Buhari is a thief! Ask him to return Atiku's mandate.
Becos they all voted for corruption except aldusalam
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by ransomed: 3:20pm On May 29, 2019
It will be a great celebration if all of them are given Dele Giwa's gift.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by Emperor002: 3:21pm On May 29, 2019
all those saying atiku is coming datz in ur dreams atiku will neva b d president in naija except in camerooon
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by DabuIIIT: 3:37pm On May 29, 2019
Salebo:

And if Atiku had won,it would have been Ndi Abagana government

Pained FUUUL!

You are talking to your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by gwatanayoel: 3:43pm On May 29, 2019
Inauguration !!! God go help this country
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2019
baliyubla:
Their attending would have given credence to the stolen mandate, that’s why no foreign head attended.

The electoral thief is on his own.

Foreign heads not in attendance or not invited which??
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2019
Their headache... Baba till 2023
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by michoim(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2019
Thank God for their a absence...the demons that ruined our nation are no longer present...ride on higher PMB
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by Justice102: 4:09pm On May 29, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
As former head of state, was he (Buhari) present at the inauguration of Obansajo (twice) Yaradua and GEJ as President Federal Republic of Nigeria?

And what of other ex-presidents? Why didn't they attend the inauguration?
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by jrusky(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
None of them were invited. They are enemies of the state.

And Buhari is friend of the state

Pls proof your point and I will drop.my point to tell you Buhari us not only enemy of state he is enemy of humanity and Satan of State.

Waiting..........................
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by Kingspin(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2019
STop rigging election
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by farem: 4:40pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
They will attend the genuine inauguration soon, when Atiku will stand on the podium to take his oath of office in the presence of all well-meaning Nigerians.

Fellow Nigerians, rejoice and make merry!

ATIKU IS COMING

ATIKU IS COMING To the prison next door!

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2019
baliyubla:
Their attending would have given credence to the stolen mandate, that’s why no foreign head attended.

The electoral thief is on his own.
u and those who like this ur useless comment are bitter souls ...june 12 is when lots of events ll take place...the inauguration is on low key as we were told
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
As former head of state, was he (Buhari) present at the inauguration of Obansajo (twice) Yaradua and GEJ as President Federal Republic of Nigeria?

exactly why this is not news to me...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by godofuck231: 5:00pm On May 29, 2019
can't, won't and will not be associated with failure
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2019
adekolaelect:
but to me is the best former head of state by not do partisan politic bcs any genius state man either kings or head of state must stay neutral to the politic .their role is to give advice and work for the unity of the country not to heating up the polity by siding or belong to any politicians or political party.Obasanjo ,Atiku ,Buhari,Jonathan are all politicians not elder state men because we know where they all belong to .
sorry for thinking if this is definitions of statesman.. statesman doesn't mean go quiet like gowon has done....it means standing up for ur Country without fear or favour
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by degamemaster(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
None of them were invited. They are enemies of the state.

They were not invited as you said and that's why they didn't come but I can assure you that they will surely be present on his burial even uninvited cos buhari will never escape the call of nature if he doesn't stop his fulanis and bokoharam boys from killing innocent people.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by Lovelive: 5:22pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:
There is no cause for alarm. Today is strictly swearing-in ceremony and a few military stuff. Real and elaborate celebration for which foreign governments were invited will happen on June 12.

Democracy day is it for M. Buhari and Apc members alone ? Is it a day for victory for Apc ?Hypocrites.

I will wait to see that D day if Macron, Putin and Trump will be in attendance.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by festacman(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2019
Lovelive:

Democracy day is it for M. Buhari and Apc members alone ? Is it a day for victory for Apc ?Hypocrites.

I will wait to see that D day if Macron, Putin and Trump will be in attendance.
Hahaha I am not sure you will see them. lol
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration by DabuIIIT: 5:40pm On May 29, 2019
Salebo:

That has been forking your wretched mother...

ZomB
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA / FG Reveals When New Minimum Wage Will Be Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.