Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:44 AM

Please You Guys Should Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please You Guys Should Help Me (783 Views)

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please You Guys Should Help Me by samwriter: 11:33am On May 29, 2019
I normally urinate frequently. I don't even understand my body anymore. I don't know whether it's an infection or not. if I urinate now before 30 minutes I would be having urge to urinate again if it is only urge to urinate it would have been better but I would feeling pain in my stomach .i would not be comfortable until I urinate before the pain would go a way. I don't drink too much water. I only drink 2 pure water a day and sometimes 3.i have gone
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by Mypeople2(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2019
samwriter:
I normally urinate frequently. I don't even understand my body anymore. I don't know whether it's an infection or not. if I urinate now before 30 minutes I would be having urge to urinate again if it is only urge to urinate it would have been better but I would feeling pain in my stomach .i would not be comfortable until I urinate before the pain would go a way. I don't drink too much water. I only drink 2 pure water a day and sometimes 3.i have gone
Where are the doctors in the house? I will prefer you go to the hospital to ascertain what the problem is
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by donbachi(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2019
calabar belt
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by samwriter: 11:48am On May 29, 2019
Mypeople2:
Where are the doctors in the house? I will prefer you go to the hospital to ascertain what the problem is
i have went for test last 2 year when the results came out everything was negative
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by samwriter: 11:50am On May 29, 2019
donbachi:
calabar belt
calabar belt? I don't get you please
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by Derring: 12:21pm On May 29, 2019
UTI is the call guyy.
Go and treat UTi
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by samwriter: 1:10pm On May 29, 2019
Derring:
UTI is the call guyy.
Go and treat UTi
bro please what is UTI and what drug can i use
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by Derring: 1:19pm On May 29, 2019
samwriter:
bro please what is UTI and what drug can i use

Urinary tract infections, go to a good laboratory facility tell them u want to do the analysis (MCS).
Take it up from there
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me by after7: 3:01pm On May 29, 2019
That should be your kidney and not your stomach. Go do UTI test as suggested ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Comments On This How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy / Catholic School Principal Arrested At Strip Club While On School-sponsored Trip / Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.