Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,733 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

"I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd (1119 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe’s 17 Year Old Daughter Kick Starts Her Own Lip Stick Line / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by gistfever: 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky set to be like Kylie Jenner, as he prepares to venture into lip stick production. Gistvic Reports.

Bobrisky shared a video as he declares his lip stick production will go round the world.

He said:
"i want to be the next Kylie in Nigeria, it would called Bob listin"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/i-want-to-be-next-kylie-in-nigeria.html

Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by gistfever: 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by Shelloween(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2019
gistfever:
lalasticlala
let the young man rest biko... Every post lalasticlala
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by Atiku79: 12:12pm On May 29, 2019
I love his business acumen but his lifestyle is utterly disgusting.

Fellow Nigerians, rejoice and make merry.

ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by etrange: 12:27pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
I love his business acumen but his lifestyle is utterly disgusting.

Fellow Nigerians, rejoice and make merry.

ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE

Like it or not, his lifestyle propels his business. To each, his own.
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by Waakanda: 12:28pm On May 29, 2019
God forbid angry
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by LearnITsmash(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2019
See this agma lizard making noise upandan when reasonable people are talking undecided
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by Hintona(f): 12:56pm On May 29, 2019
He is even finer than Kylie
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by Phenomenal16(f): 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
Hintona:
He is even finer than Kylie
..said by who?
Re: "I Want To Be The Next Kylie In Nigeria"- Bobrisky To Venture Into Lip Stick Prd by xapo(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2019
OK ....next

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Musicians You May Not Know Their Real Names And Origin / Thanks To Donjazzy, You Can Now Place Bet On The Winner Of Bbnaija On Bet9ja / #bbnaija2019: Simply Tacha Exposes N*ppl3s During Dance (photo/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.