Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,858 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post (38495 Views)

Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by OtemAtum: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Almunjid:

Put a suck in it!
Do u have spiritual knowledge or knowledge of the unseen? No u don't. What is the source of ur crappy history of gods? No source, it's based on mere conjecture.

Yes, there is a decline in the number of readers not viewers. Which uni u graduated from? Return their certificate back to them ASAP and ask for a refund pls grin
Even me wey study Arabic know the difference between readers and viewers and u wey be author no know. Na only copy and paste u sabi. grin

So, if I click on the link u sent me and I scroll down the bullshit u call a book, I don read am be that? I didn't read ur crap I only viewed it. If I won help ur ministry I fit just read only the headings. That's what all ur viewers have been doing. grin

120,000 views within 2 years and u r over the moon already like person wey win trophy. Now u understand y I said u r deluded.
The man teaching sex positions on NL can bag more than 120k views in 3 months. grin

Within 2 years na only 500 black sheep requested for the first volume of ur book. Does this figure mean any thing to u? If u don't know what it means, it means that ur project will/can never stand the test of time. It can't even survive the next ten years talk less of 27th century... And yet u can't still read the hand writing on the wall... Ur project na failure just like u.

I no fit laugh grin grin abeg shift make I faint! grin

Another failure called Atiku is crying as I speak, you're free to tag along cry
Voluminous posts, yet Allah remains caged. This post is more than 1 year already, yet I'm not searching for you to remove any curse. Allah your god must have lied to you grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by yuswrld20(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2020
this girl just dae fly
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by wany(f): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2020
iamsea:
Why would a sane human fill up her bum with silicon..
Bum she will use to sit on w.c to poo?
Bum that can be layed and still be abandoned for a bumless lady?
Bum that can scatter anytime?
Was she not later dumped by a guy she bleached for.. Nigga even married a chocolate skinned lady..
We africans need to start investing in our medular rather than on bum and bre*st...
See your hypocrisy when men go for dick enlargement,who complains,sex enhancement drugs ,muscular steroid enhancement et ell,what ever you do to your body should no one business,live and let other people live biko undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by meobizy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Her picture is sexy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. E pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Funke Akindele's 38th Birthday Party In London (Photos) / Alice Alache Akla Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.